Visiting my hometown as an oldcel (rope fuel).

glaruz

glaruz

Iron
DNRD CHATGPT SUMMARY:

I visit it twice a year for holidays.

Instantly saw a few young couples and wanted to rope. This one is the most BRUTAL. Knowing, as an oldcel, that you will NEVER EVER EVER have a relationship like this. Young love and relationships mog to oblivion and nothing compares to them when you are old.

11 in the evening and these couples going out and having fun, while I was in bed at 9 when I was their age (fell for cringe wake up 5 in the morning and other redpill shit).

You see them and know that could have been you if you had guidance to be NT and enjoy your youth. But that is gone FOREVER now. ITS FUCKING OVER.

Most people had someone waiting for them too or traveled together, while I rotted here on the way alone and daydreamed about when I traveled with one oneitis 7 years ago.

Since the last two years I also have no friends to return for. I can text old friends, but I have a deep resentment for them for basically cheating me out of my youth (this deserves another post).

I will be staying for 3-4 days and will visit all places from my childhood and remember every moment where people from my past wronged me. Nostalgia dump memories when I had a social life, IOIs, etc. Remember all the good moments when life was actually worth living.

Then I will continue with this souless existance till december and come back again. Basically wage slaving every day and returning to NOTHING after work. Life progression should be me having a wife and children right now so I have a reason to suffer at least.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vector, silencio and horizon
DNRD CHATGPT SUMMARY:

View attachment 2894711

I visit it twice a year for holidays.

Instantly saw a few young couples and wanted to rope. This one is the most BRUTAL. Knowing, as an oldcel, that you will NEVER EVER EVER have a relationship like this. Young love and relationships mog to oblivion and nothing compares to them when you are old.

11 in the evening and these couples going out and having fun, while I was in bed at 9 when I was their age (fell for cringe wake up 5 in the morning and other redpill shit).

You see them and know that could have been you if you had guidance to be NT and enjoy your youth. But that is gone FOREVER now. ITS FUCKING OVER.

Most people had someone waiting for them too or traveled together, while I rotted here on the way alone and daydreamed about when I traveled with one oneitis 7 years ago.

Since the last two years I also have no friends to return for. I can text old friends, but I have a deep resentment for them for basically cheating me out of my youth (this deserves another post).

I will be staying for 3-4 days and will visit all places from my childhood and remember every moment where people from my past wronged me. Nostalgia dump memories when I had a social life, IOIs, etc. Remember all the good moments when life was actually worth living.

Then I will continue with this souless existance till december and come back again. Basically wage slaving every day and returning to NOTHING after work. Life progression should be me having a wife and children right now so I have a reason to suffer at least.
So real brother

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
I’m in my “golden years” but it’s horrible, I’m an ugly non nt incel and can’t do shit but I already know that once I hit 25 (if I decide to live that long) I’ll beat myself up for not doing more, even tho I cannot do shit because I have no friends, I’m a khhhv and super autistic, I legit look inbred af and should have died in the womb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, silencio and glaruz