Visual intelligence - a masculine trait

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
Most psychologists now believe that there are no significant sex differences in general intelligence,[1][2] although ability in particular types of intelligence does appear to vary slightly on average.
In particular, studies have shown female subjects performing better on tasks related to verbal ability,[1] and males performing better on tasks related to rotation of objects in space, often categorized as spatial ability.[5]

Visual intelligence is also greatly correlated with mathematics performance (in which males naturally perform better)

On the other hand, verbal intelligence is a feminine trait.
Studies have shown a female advantage in reading and verbal skills.[37] On the international PISA reading exam, girls consistently outperform boys across all countries, and all differences are statistically significant.
Studies have shown that girls spend more time reading than boys and read more for fun, likely contributing to the gap.[39] Some psychologists believe that many historical and current sex differences in mathematics performance may be related to girls' higher likelihood of receiving reading encouragement than boys. Parents were, and sometimes still are, more likely to consider a daughter's reading achievement as being a natural skill while a son's reading achievement is more likely to be seen as something he studied hard for.[22] This difference in attitude may discourage girls and women from further involvement in mathematics-related subjects and careers.[22]

If you spend a big chunk of your time writing essays on here, you're acting like a woman and your brain is feminized.

For verbal fluency, females have been specifically found to perform slightly better in vocabulary and reading comprehension and significantly higher in speech production and essay writing.[12]

Furthermore, when it comes to visual intelligence in and of itself, spatial awareness is masculine, while visual memory is feminine.

Meta-studies show a male advantage in mental rotation, assessing horizontality and verticality, and a male advantage for most aspects of spatial memory.[40][41][42] Women have an advantage for certain components of spatial memory. Whereas men show a selective advantage for fine-grained metric positional reconstruction, where absolute spatial coordinates are emphasized, women show an advantage in spatial location memory, which is the ability to accurately remember relative object positions (where objects are);[41][43][44]

The ultimate high T way to argue with anyone on this site:
Respond briefly, with abstractness. Misinterpret and twist what your opponent says constantly, twist the narrative of any source you provide.
Sit back and watch while feminine brained, low T cucks write out carefully written essays like a woman and seethe at your 4th dimensional high T arguments, completely unable to visualize them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, juste, Crusile and 14 others
Ur Slav and u like asians

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, pardocel, dimorphism and 3 others
Never began for me. On Human Benchmark, my visual memory is shit, and my verbal memory is high.

*update : oh visual memory is feminine . I didn’t read that part the 1st time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Tabula Rasa, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Never began for me. On Human Benchmark, my visual memory is shit, and my verbal memory is high.
Same, brutal. I usually get the top 3% in terms of reaction time tho, around 135ms average I think.

My verbal memory on benchmark is also top 5% or so, and english isn't my first language so lot of words that are harder to remember.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and thecel
Same, brutal. I usually get the top 3% in terms of reaction time tho, around 135ms average I think.

Insane. I have slow reaction time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 13787
Insane. I have slow reaction time.
I wonder if it's truly a good reaction time or years of gaming which naturally will improve my reaction time after ten billion clicks for this specific task of clicking on the mouse with your finger.

• +1
my spatial mogs my verbal lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Imagine not having both at a high level

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, BearBoy, phookmumb and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, thecel and Deleted member 13787
Imagine not having both at a high level
its about ratios. youre inevitably going to have high verbal intelligence together with high visual. its just that verbal intelligence by itself is feminine, and if you excel at it you might be destined to transition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
I wonder if it's truly a good reaction time or years of gaming which naturally will improve my reaction time after ten billion clicks for this specific task of clicking on the mouse with your finger.
its mostly about age + high precision FPS games like csgo.
when i was 12-16 my reaction time was between 200 and 250ms
now its about 150-200ms
i'd imagine it peaks in your mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Just did 2 now, got 12-13 I'm meh at the visual. Did the reaction time, got 146.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, thecel and Deleted member 13787
Just did 2 now, got 12-13 I'm meh at the visual. Did the reaction time, got 146.
its not about visual memory. its about being able to simulate and manipulate visual objects in your mind

• +1
its not about visual memory. its about being able to simulate and manipulate visual objects in your mind
Idk man I score really high on the popular IQ tests, top reaction time, top verbal memory (on benchmark)

Thing is, I can't score high on the visual test. I mean 13 is above average I see but I can't score big like on the other tests. Also the 13-14 is almost impossible for me. What did you score?

The Chimp Test is also a nightmare. The number memory I scored really high but that's because you have no time limit to it.

• +1
when i was 12-16 my reaction time was between 200 and 250ms
now its about 150-200ms
i'd imagine it peaks in your mid 20s
Very intriguing.
Reaction speed tests will supplement IQ tests soon enough.

• +1
IQ is a huge interest of mine, but I often feel like an attention-seeking slut when I disclose my percentile online, under a pseudonym. It just comes off as narcissistic. Not that normalcattle could even begin to understand what such large differences in intelligence even mean.

Deep inside, I do wish that someone would ask me about it, though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Overthinker, Gargamel and 3 others
Idk man I score really high on the popular IQ tests, top reaction time, top verbal memory (on benchmark)

Thing is, I can't score high on the visual test. I mean 13 is above average I see but I can't score big like on the other tests. Also the 13-14 is almost impossible for me. What did you score?

The Chimp Test is also a nightmare. The number memory I scored really high but that's because you have no time limit to it.
you can exploit high spatial awareness on the chimp and visual test, by recognizing easy to remember patterns/shapes on the spot and remembering their relative position, significantly simplifying it.

• +1
IQ is a huge interest of mine, but I often feel like an attention-seeking slut when I disclose my percentile online, under a pseudonym. It just comes off as narcissistic. Not that normalcattle could even begin to understand what such large differences in intelligence even mean.

relatable...
what's your IQ, friend?

• +1
you can exploit high spatial awareness on the chimp and visual test, by recognizing easy to remember patterns/shapes on the spot and remembering their relative position, significantly simplifying it.
I think every dummy thought of it, you picture the easiest block for a split second and look at the hard stuff right after, as a ''last memory''

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 13787

What's your iq?

You realize that to be an actual genius in quantitative fields you need 160+

To make money and perform well career wise you need to be in the 120-135 range

If you're in the 135-160 range you're inkwel for life

110-120 is the worst most annoying range
90-110 is fine
genuinely sub 90 is bad as well because you will probably never earn a lot of money with a standard career

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Tabula Rasa
What's your iq?

You realize that to be an actual genius in quantitative fields you need 160+

To make money and perform well career wise you need to be in the 120-135 range

If you're in the 135-160 range you're inkwel for life

110-120 is the worst most annoying range
90-110 is fine
genuinely sub 90 is bad as well because you will probably never earn a lot of money with a standard career
95IQ post.

• JFL
  • +1
relatable...
what's your IQ, friend?
Thanks for the generosity. My IQ sits at the 98th percentile, which corresponds to 2% of the general population and about 130 rough points on the test, though it could be a little lower now because I was tested at 12 and fluid intelligence decreases with age. Not that so high an IQ matters that much. I'm still an incel loser.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Tabula Rasa and LiteralCaucasian
105 verbal 145 visual on wais. I think overthinking resuces reaction time a lot. Like over ancestors they had to be hyperobservant all the time to stay safe . But nowadays thats not the case hence reaction time has gone down significantly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
And how do i measure both?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 24444
Maher can have 0 visual intelligence and still be very masculine btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_God, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 13787
Thanks for the generosity. My IQ sits at the 98th percentile, which corresponds to 2% of the general population and about 130 rough points on the test, though it could be a little lower now because I was tested at 12 and fluid intelligence decreases with age. Not that so high an IQ matters that much. I'm still an incel loser.
I am also absolutely fascinated by IQ and especially with the internal monologue and the so called "fantasia".
I've been investigating the subject for some time now, and I've even considered getting a degree in psychology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 26116 and Bashan
Dude seriously. Google how iq is age dependent. Example: An adult solves 80 out of 100 questions right -> 120iq. A 12 year old performs equally well -> 130iq. So if you would have compared your score to adults it would have been around 120 I would imagine.

Do you realize how the modern world works? It is all international. You are compared to the best looking people on the planet. Similarly you are being compared to the most intelligent people on the planet.

If you want an international career you need to compare yourself with those.

98th percentile means that 2percent of the population are equally smart or smarter than you. We have 8000 million people => 160 million people on this earth are equally or more intelligent than you. Most of them are probably more ambitious than you as well. => Your iq is actually really low compared tot he global elite. The only people who boast about an iq that is <160 are those who never achieved anything in life and have no accurate view of their place in this world.

That said your iq is alright, nothing special but atleast you can comprehend more complex connections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargamel, LiteralCaucasian, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 23115, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I am also absolutely fascinated by IQ and especially with the internal monologue and the so called "fantasia".
I've been investigating the subject for some time now, and I've even considered getting a degree in psychology.
Fascinating is the right word.

IQ is an incendiary topic in academia because psychometricians took it to a whole new level by estimating the average quotient between the major races. There are also significant intelligence differences between the sexes.

After scientists like Arthur Jensen concluded that environmental efforts to increase IQ had failed, and that the huge disparity between individuals and groups was most likely genetic in origin, IQ research became radioactive overnight.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Tabula Rasa and LiteralCaucasian
It's from the link he posted
>WARNING: Every on-line IQ test is bad
That's boomer thinking. Everything that is online is bad. If you know a little about iq tests and you genuinely want to get an estimate on your iq, you will probably find good resources. That would involve more than a simple google search and clicking the first result though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17872
>WARNING: Every on-line IQ test is bad
That's boomer thinking. Everything that is online is bad. If you know a little about iq tests and you genuinely want to get an estimate on your iq, you will probably find good resources. That would involve more than a simple google search and clicking the first result though
Are you retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Bashan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 13787 and Bashan
Fascinating is the right word.

IQ is an incendiary topic in academia because psychometricians took it to a whole new level by estimating the average quotient between the major races. There are also significant intelligence differences between the sexes.

After scientists like Arthur Jensen concluded that environmental efforts to increase IQ had failed, and that the huge disparity between individuals and groups was most likely genetic in origin, IQ research became radioactive overnight.
I've heard that women have less neural connections in the brain, but the same amount of the brain cells.
Also, Africa will have a 90IQ average by 2050, I hope.
I don't want to be a bitter racist for all my life either.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 26116
Visual intelligence is also greatly correlated with mathematics performance (in which males naturally perform better)

If you spend a big chunk of your time writing essays on here, you're acting like a woman and your brain is feminized.

Furthermore, when it comes to visual intelligence in and of itself, spatial awareness is masculine, while visual memory is feminine.

Respond briefly, with abstractness. Misinterpret and twist what your opponent says constantly, twist the narrative of any source you provide.
Sit back and watch while feminine brained, low T cucks write out carefully written essays like a woman and seethe at your 4th dimensional high T arguments, completely unable to visualize them.
Shut up faggot

• +1
I tested 436ms for reaction time is that good

I'm stoned and past my bedtime too

• JFL
  • +1
Nvm I did reaction time again cuz I thought I might be retarded and I got 256ms, and I used pc instead of my phone this time, my pc is old af crashes all the time and takes forever to load anything, and I'm using my 10 year old Chinese $120 35in TV to do it so I'm probably losing around 150ms

I have super human reaction time ngl tbh

• +1
You can still have an opinion about that statmeent
My opinion is that i won't take an IQ test which itself claims to be bad.

If i score low then I'm idiot, if i score high then that's no proof that I'm smart.

• +1

My ass "men only have *slightly* better spatial intelligence".

I solve spatial intelligence IQ tests that no woman ever can.

• +1