Visual intelligence - a masculine trait

Muh spacial IQ muh male brain.

Verbal IQ matters far more IRL. The ability to communicate and be sharp-minded is an absolute mogger trait.

Verbal IQ is like height - people see it immediately and you get instant halo.

Spacial awareness is only good for parking cars and going ER.

Remember that even the ugliest of poets got consistently laid.

• +1
Reactions: The_God, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 25663
My opinion is that i won't take an IQ test which itself claims to be bad.

If i score low then I'm idiot, if i score high then that's no proof that I'm smart.
its a bad iq test but good spatial intelligence and verbal intelligence test 🤦‍♂️

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 17872
its a bad iq test but good spatial intelligence and verbal intelligence test 🤦‍♂️
How?

This test is provided for educational use only. It should not be used as psychological advice of any kind and comes without any guarantee of accuracy or fitness for any particular purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
it has textbook visual and verbal intelligence problems. its just shorter, which only makes a bigger deviation possible, but not completely inaccurate results

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 17872
it has textbook visual and verbal intelligence problems. its just shorter, which only makes a bigger deviation possible, but not completely inaccurate results
> Bigger deviation

> Not inaccurate

Pick one

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 17872
i have verbal IQ, its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 13787
:geek:

• +1

You got gigamogged on that test by me and coped by crying that I was cheating. Mogged on everything but 1 of the tests, not just verbal IQ. Dirty low IQ Balkan mutt. Now you’re coping again with this studycel thread because your subhuman Balkan brain is utterly incapable of remotely comprehending how to counter 4th dimensional verbal gigapackings. JFL verbal intelligence is a halo and will help you irl much more than muh shapes. Keep sitting on your fat ass doing calculus homework for your LTB oneitis and jacking off to triangles while real niggas get corporate promotions, network with important people, pull Stacies with charming wit, and verbally mog other men in front of the hoes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Tabula Rasa
You got gigamogged on that test by me and coped by crying that I was cheating. Mogged on everything but 1 of the tests, not just verbal IQ. Dirty low IQ Balkan mutt. Now you’re coping again with this studycel thread because your subhuman Balkan brain is utterly incapable of remotely comprehending how to counter 4th dimensional verbal gigapackings. JFL verbal intelligence is a halo and will help you irl much more than muh shapes. Keep sitting on your fat ass doing calculus homework for your LTB oneitis and jacking off to triangles while real niggas get corporate promotions, network with important people, pull Stacies with charming wit, and verbally mog other men in front of the hoes
feminine brained post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, MrGlutton and Tabula Rasa
The ultimate high T way to argue with anyone on this site:
Respond briefly, with abstractness. Misinterpret and twist what your opponent says constantly, twist the narrative of any source you provide.
Sit back and watch while feminine brained, low T cucks write out carefully written essays like a woman and seethe at your 4th dimensional high T arguments, completely unable to visualize them.
This explains a lot……

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
oh how ironic is it for an asian supremacist to denounce the area of intelligence where his race excels the most...
visual intelligence is akin to east asians, while caucasoid people tend to do better verbally.
East Asians are genetically geared toward mathematical and visual-spatial intelligence, less toward verbal, and that’s why they score higher on that than on verbal in every country at every point in history on every large-scale IQ or IQ-like test ever given.

shit, i guess european verbal iq moggers are better than asians 🤷‍♂️

but for real, this is what low testosterone does to a "male". you have a gripe with someone, so you leave anything you stand for behind, and try to write out a clumsily constructed "own" in return, which when observed carefully makes little to no sense factually. Or maybe its the insecurity, given how research backs up the areas i excel at the most, while diminishing the value of thr areas of intelligence where you fraudulently scored highly...

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Tabula Rasa
feminine brained post

The quote you linked even said females have advantages in some aspects of spacial intelligence. Not to mention, you have shown ZERO proof spatial awareness is correlated with mathematical intelligence. Mathematical intelligence is correlated to general intelligence but spatial intelligence isn't, the two are COMPLETELY different and you know it.

You said it yourself on that IQ test thread by saying you're supposed to instantly see the shapes on that test without using mathematical intelligence, "You need to have mogger spatial awareness and get it without counting" You literally disproved your own bullshit Balkan mutt. You have both low mathematical intelligence and low verbal intelligence. I have high levels in both and placed top 1% in standardized mathematics testing in elementary. Low T feminine twink. Not to mention, you have a huge Asian chick fetish while hating on the dudes for whatever reason (Synonymous of pedophiles), said you were sexually attracted to 10 year olds, and said females peaked at 14 while calling other niggas low T.

You can say dnrd or something similar, but my main intent was to expose your disinformation. This whole post is pure BS and you know it.

• +1
The quote you linked even said females have advantages in some aspects of spacial intelligence.
they have advantages in visual memory as i pointed out in the post already.

You said it yourself on that IQ test thread by saying you're supposed to instantly see the shapes on that test without using mathematical intelligence, "You need to have mogger spatial awareness and get it without counting" You literally disproved your own bullshit Balkan mutt.
incorrect. what i said is true, but counting doesnt mean anything, my dead grandmother can count and use PT. its not an indicator of mathematical skill. it is however an easy way to exploit basic math in order to debase the test
You have both low mathematical intelligence and low verbal intelligence.
nope.
I have high levels in both and placed top 1% in standardized mathematics testing in elementary.
never happened
Low T feminine twink.
speak for yourself. i saw your photos. ive never been close to being as skinny as you in my life
Not to mention, you have a huge Asian chick fetish
proof?
hating on the dudes for whatever reason (Synonymous of pedophiles)
i dont hate asian males.
you however hate white males because you envy them
said you were sexually attracted to 10 year olds, and said females peaked at 14 while calling other niggas low T.
nothing about that indicates a lack of testosterone.
You can say dnrd or something similar, but my main intent was to expose your disinformation. This whole post is pure BS and you know it.
And you failed. nothing about my post is BS and everything is sourced. What i proposed is also glaringly obvious to most people.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Tabula Rasa
oh how ironic is it for an asian supremacist to denounce the area of intelligence where his race excels the most...
visual intelligence is akin to east asians, while caucasoid people tend to do better verbally.

View attachment 2070338
View attachment 2070339
View attachment 2070341

shit, i guess european verbal iq moggers are better than asians 🤷‍♂️

but for real, this is what low testosterone does to a "male". you have a gripe with someone, so you leave anything you stand for behind, and try to write out a clumsily constructed "own" in return, which when observed carefully makes little to no sense factually. Or maybe its the insecurity, given how research backs up the areas i excel at the most, while diminishing the value of thr areas of intelligence where you fraudulently scored highly...

Lmao we posted our replies to each other at the same time. JFL at you typing up that schizoid shit grammar paragraph at the end. You do know East Asians are raised in a culture where they are pushed pretty hard into STEM subjects right? They don't value verbal intelligence nearly as much as mathematical/general intelligence, which by the way is completely different than spatial intelligence. But they still have much higher verbal intelligence than whites.

Nigga, the whites aren't even a SINGLE point higher than the Asians verbally while the Asians absolutely mog them by 10+ points in those other aspects of intelligence. And the crazy part is, the chart literally says "Chinese (Parents 1st Gen immigrants)" which means the Chinese kids' parents are foreign-born and the kids likely are too (I have 1st gen immigrant parents and I was born in China). The white boys couldn't even beat FOBs who just started learning English out by more than 1 point in their own countries, just like they get brutally out earned in their own countries (And the pay gap is only getting bigger and bigger).

You know most of these immigrant parents can't even hold a 30 second conversation in English right? The white kids barely beat them out in verbal IQ too, absolutely brootal. Even accounting for some ELL Chinese kids who almost can't speak English at all, without those variables the Asian kids would have absolutely mogged them in verbal intelligence as well. Your own study fucked you in the ass nerdy ass nigga. Keep spreading disinformation and acting like some kind of genius on an incel forum though. Retarded Balkan mutt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Explains why I rarely write essays unless it’s a poem.

Women will write a whole fkn essay that makes no sense and could be said in 10 words.

• +1
they have advantages in visual memory as i pointed out in the post already.

incorrect. what i said is true, but counting doesnt mean anything, my dead grandmother can count and use PT. its not an indicator of mathematical skill. it is however an easy way to exploit basic math in order to debase the test

nope.

never happened

speak for yourself. i saw your photos. ive never been close to being as skinny as you in my life

proof?

i dont hate asian males.
you however hate white males because you envy them

nothing about that indicates a lack of testosterone.

And you failed. nothing about my post is BS and everything is sourced. What i proposed is also glaringly obvious to most people.

Whole bunch of delusional cope and denial JFL. You deny that you love Asian chicks when you're literally known by everyone for being a Balkan mutt with a huge Asian fetish. You literally had a GIF of an Asian girl and make posts arguing with others on why Asian girls are superior to every other race. You call your OWN race of women evolutionary dead ends and that nobody should reproduce with them. Even you advocate for the extinction of your genetically inferior race. You want your child to look like us. You want your white blood to be extinguished and replaced by Asian blood.

You saw my wrestling pics, you saw pics where I actually flexed, and you go off extremely cherrypicked and photoshopped photos from some random nigger. I'm 6'1 and 180lb, 160lb after cutting for wrestling season, I gigamog you and would beat you down like the abused Balkan dog you are with absolutely zero effort little manlet geek. I've done nothing but fighting and sparring and training since elementary school, you have never been in a fight in your life. Hell you probably haven't even done a sport in your life before rotting away on this forum.

I have never once in my life wished I was white. Not a bad race to be, but being Asian is the best race you can be. You deny that you hate Asian males when you make 1000 posts shitting on them without provocation. You literally support niggers flaming even though you hate on niggers and shit on them independently while trying to raise up your Balkan slave race. Every single piece of evidence points to Asians being superior to whites, even your own studies. We out earn you in your own countries. You wish desperately you were Asian to have your precious "mathematical intelligence" and "IQ" to be raised. You wish you could get good looking Asian girls instead of chasing westernized subhumans who also would never look in your direction. That's why you hate so vehemently on Asians, you envy them. Everything you value? They have. That's why you yourself say that your own race of women evolutionary dead ends and that nobody should reproduce with them. Even you advocate for the extinction of your genetically inferior race. You want your child to look like us. You want your white blood to be extinguished and replaced by Asian blood.

You're sexually attracted to no ass no tits 10 year old girls and you even admit it. Saying girls peak at 14. Low T feminine cuck. Disgusting little pedophilic rat. Hopefully you don't let that out irl or you'll get beaten to death like all pedophiles rightfully should be.

Whole bunch of delusional cope and denial JFL. You deny that you love Asian chicks when you're literally known by everyone for being a Balkan mutt with a huge Asian fetish. You literally had a GIF of an Asian girl and make posts arguing with others on why Asian girls are superior to every other race.
loving asian women =/= fetish.
You call your OWN race of women evolutionary dead ends and that nobody should reproduce with them. Even you advocate for the extinction of your genetically inferior race. You want your child to look like us. You want your white blood to be extinguished and replaced by Asian blood.
nope. whites have always been mixing with ethnic women and cucking white women into extinction. for thousands of years. white women arent what has driven the white race forward. White males + asian females = White male and asian female lineages still surviving. I dont care about white women going extinct.
I only want my daughters to be asian. If i could, i would have nordic sons, sadly its impossible for me.
I have never once in my life wished I was white. Not a bad race to be, but being Asian is the best race you can be. You deny that you hate Asian males when you make 1000 posts shitting on them without provocation.
do you think im serious when i shit on asian males? also i dont do it anymore. i actually dont care about them at all, r/aznidentity isnt an accurate representative of IRL east asians.
You literally support niggers flaming even though you hate on niggers and shit on them independently while trying to raise up your Balkan slave race.
again, i dont care about niggers and i dont care about balkanites. I have threads shitting on balkanites
Every single piece of evidence points to Asians being superior to whites, even your own studies. We out earn you in your own countries.
nah
You wish desperately you were Asian to have your precious "mathematical intelligence" and "IQ" to be raised.
cmon now, you know that nobody wishes to be asian
You wish you could get good looking Asian girls instead of chasing westernized subhumans who also would never look in your direction.
silly. whites get good looking asian girls in east asia all the time
That's why you hate so vehemently on Asians, you envy them. Everything you value? They have. That's why you yourself say that your own race of women evolutionary dead ends and that nobody should reproduce with them. Even you advocate for the extinction of your genetically inferior race. You want your child to look like us. You want your white blood to be extinguished and replaced by Asian blood.
Just retarded, wrong, assuming, over and over again. Modern day whites are a mix of neolithic white men + middle eastern/veddoid native euro women. White women are barely even a thing. My views make a lot more sense if you view them from an anthropological point of view.
You're sexually attracted to no ass no tits 10 year old girls and you even admit it. Saying girls peak at 14. Low T feminine cuck. Disgusting little pedophilic rat. Hopefully you don't let that out irl or you'll get beaten to death like all pedophiles rightfully should be.
You need to stop filling your responses with random assumptions and lies. Im not gonna respond to fanfics where i have to point out why your assumptions are clearly wrong.
JFL at you typing up that schizoid shit grammar paragraph at the end.
whats wrong with the grammar? AI tools didnt find any real mistakes, just me lazily withing "it's" as its, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

nope. whites have always been mixing with ethnic women and cucking white women into extinction. for thousands of years. white women arent what has driven the white race forward. White males + asian females = White male and asian female lineages still surviving. I dont care about white women going extinct.
I only want my daughters to be asian. If i could, i would have nordic sons, sadly its impossible for me.

do you think im serious when i shit on asian males? also i dont do it anymore. i actually dont care about them at all, r/aznidentity isnt an accurate representative of IRL east asians.

again, i dont care about niggers and i dont care about balkanites. I have threads shitting on balkanites

nah

Just retarded, wrong, assuming, over and over again. Modern day whites are a mix of neolithic white men + middle eastern/veddoid native euro women. White women are barely even a thing. My views make a lot more sense if you view them from an anthropological point of view.

You need to stop filling your responses with random assumptions and lies. Im not gonna respond to fanfics where i have to point out why your assumptions are clearly wrong.

whats wrong with the grammar? AI tools didnt find any real mistakes, just me lazily withing "it's" as its, etc.

Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy

nah

also, this thread is mostly a meme. Obviously i dont genuinely find verbal intelligence completely feminine. And btw, i originally planned to make this thread against whites, as a racebait.
you can see my opinion in other posts ive made:

please read it. i read your long ass comment which was overly tangential, mine only looks long due to the multiple quotes of segments of your post.

please read it. i read your long ass comment which was overly tangential, mine only looks long due to the multiple quotes of segments of your post.

First off, you say I'm making fanfictions and lies when I can literally link to the thread where you said you would fuck 10 year old girls and that girls peaked at 14.

If white men went for Asian women more than white women, or literally any non-European race, their race would go extinct very easily. Because their sons would go for Asian women as well by your logic. Even a 3/4 Asian looks almost completely Asian with almost zero white features, and all it takes is two generations. White traits are very recessive, like colored hair and eyes for example. Other races' genes completely dominate them in terms of appearance. White women being an "evolutionary dead end" means that white people would be bred out.

Finally, you seem to really hate Asians and make threads shitting on them unprovoked. I never see you positively reacting or supporting anyone shitting on whites yet you do it constantly to non ethnics, which is obviously the normal thing to do because you're white yourself. But you deny it. You also support niggers (Who you also dislike) flaming Asians, you despise Asian men even though you lust so hard for their women for some reason. Incel trait.

First off, you say I'm making fanfictions and lies when I can literally link to the thread where you said you would fuck 10 year old girls and that girls peaked at 14.
i wasnt specifically talking about that, but yeah i remember posting that. i dont hold that opinion anymore
If white men went for Asian women more than white women, or literally any non-European race, their race would go extinct very easily. Because their sons would go for Asian women as well by your logic. Even a 3/4 Asian looks almost completely Asian with almost zero white features, and all it takes is two generations. White traits are very recessive, like colored hair and eyes for example. Other races' genes completely dominate them in terms of appearance. White women being an "evolutionary dead end" means that white people would be bred out.
No, because the hapa daughters would go for white men. If the blonde hapas and quapas get heavily selected for, exclusive white male traits can easily survive, on males. You can see african americans who are 1/3 white get red or blonde hair, blue eyes. Because they can get alleles from both parents. A hapa with two hapa parents is way different from a hapa with white and asian parent. Its the reason why despite europeans being a mix between nordic steppe invaders and black haired farmers/hunter gatherers, we still have high rates of light eyes, non black hair, pink skin. Indo european women have no descendants, meanwhile the majority of europe descends from indo european men. The original nordic women being bred out, clearly didnt lead to whites being wiped out as a whole. It lead to europe being populated by white men with clearly identifiable phenotypes, and women who look like mutts, with a mix of all kinds of features.
Finally, you seem to really hate Asians and make threads shitting on them unprovoked. I never see you positively reacting or supporting anyone shitting on whites yet you do it constantly to non ethnics, which is obviously the normal thing to do because you're white yourself. But you deny it.
When have i made a thread shitting on asians? Also i constantly support people shitting on whites, its just exclusive to white WOMEN
You also support niggers (Who you also dislike) flaming Asians
only against you, because my first interaction with you ever was you provoking me in an old ass thread, where i argued with another specific asian who i have personal feud with.
you despise Asian men even though you lust so hard for their women for some reason. Incel trait.
Maybe my posts indicate it, but not really. And i dont really see it as a contradiction anyways.
also this is way more common on non whites... literally all asians on here worship white women and HATE asian women. Me hating white women is a drop in the bucket compared to the hate asian women receive, while theyre already hated by white supremacists and white worshipping ethnics.

I remember i only ever started being anti asian when the asian racebaiters joined. before that i never cared all that much.

i have no inner verbal dialog. my inner thoughts are abstract. i cringe at the low iq nature of having internal dialog where you literally talk to yourself like a dumb ape lol :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 17872, MrGlutton and 1 other person
there's no such thing as masculine or femininine so your thread premise fails before it even begins

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile and MrGlutton
Claims that posting long essays is a cuck feminine trait

Proceeds to write essays longer than the Ganges River:
Screen Shot 2023 02 07 at 122343 pm
Screen Shot 2023 02 07 at 122416 pm
Screen Shot 2023 02 07 at 122421 pm
Screen Shot 2023 02 07 at 122407 pm

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 17872
indeed. i can think internally, and visualize at will

it was a bit shocking to me that a lot of people couldn't do it.

wonder if i'm like a death note character?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
All geniuses have viewed made discoveries through an external view of the geometry of the world. Through a third eye, one could say. Men are simply more spiritually connected to the greater unknown. Contrary to women who are mostly blind to this third eye and therefore have an easier time responding in the social structs of this world.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
im sorry that youre too afraid to score low on a basic visual intelligence test. takes like 5min
So i took the test. My Verbal IQ cucked me hard.

Screenshot 2023 02 08 20 16 40 61 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Over for my dreams of being a poet.