Vit C serum undereyes

Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
So I bought The Ordinary's Vit C serum to reduce pigmentation undereyes. I've been applying very small amounts twice a day. This shit burns. But did I notice after 3 days of using it? I can see 2 new creases under each eye. WTF, DEEP FUCKING LINES Why would it work like that when it's actually supposed to be good undereyes?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Zdeweilx
So I bought The Ordinary's Vit C serum to reduce pigmentation undereyes. I've been applying very small amounts twice a day. This shit burns. But did I notice after 3 days of using it? I can see 2 new creases under each eye. WTF, DEEP FUCKING LINES Why would it work like that when it's actually supposed to be good undereyes?
I got the same thing and its not caused by vitamin c bro I've had it for almost a year now and idk why

I got the same thing and its not caused by vitamin c bro I've had it for almost a year now and idk why
I didnt have it 3 days ago...

Dark circles aren’t caused by pigment, they’re caused by a lack of bone unfortunately. I have them as well and I’ve been applying retin-a and vitamin c serum to that area and nothing works. Don’t worry tho. Some chads have this falio

Attachments

• 239F709B-70DC-45D9-BB93-75528E8ADE7E.jpeg
    239F709B-70DC-45D9-BB93-75528E8ADE7E.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 87407ADC-715B-4C44-9596-F071A26CBEDB.jpeg
    87407ADC-715B-4C44-9596-F071A26CBEDB.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 117
Dark circles aren’t caused by pigment, they’re caused by a lack of bone unfortunately. I have them as well and I’ve been applying retin-a and vitamin c serum to that area and nothing works. Don’t worry tho. Some chads have this falio
Thats not what were talking about
typical greycel moment jfl

I didnt have it 3 days ago...
Yeah dude it happened overnight for me aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
It's caused by negative orbital vectors. Only fillers, implants or fat grafting will fix this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
@Zdeweilx lol at those idiots ITT...

Yes I do have shit orbitals, but that's not what we're talking about here.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Thats not what were talking about
typical greycel moment jfl

Yeah dude it happened overnight for me aswell
Dark circles are caused by a lack of bone, not “pigment” or “lack of fat”. The sooner you stop the coping the better

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 4430 and didntreadlol
You're talking about dark undereyes right?

" This shit burns. But did I notice after 3 days of using it? I can see 2 new creases under each eye. WTF, DEEP FUCKING LINES "

The creases op are talking of arent caused by a lack of bone whatsoever it seems to be a totally random thing that happens during the ageing process

OP maybe you had it since a very long time but your undereye area wasnt moisturized enough for you to see it.

" This shit burns. But did I notice after 3 days of using it? I can see 2 new creases under each eye. WTF, DEEP FUCKING LINES "
Well i assume you bought it originally for dark circles right? What other reason would you use it for?

The
The creases op are talking of arent caused by a lack of bone whatsoever it seems to be a totally random thing that happens during the ageing process

OP maybe you had it since a very long time but your undereye area wasnt moisturized enough for you to see it.
The creases are there because his undereyes don’t have enough bone support, so his skin folds in and droops

Yes that might be the case BUT WHY I DIDNT SEE THAT EARLIER.

I've been moisturizing my entire face for quite a long time. Also it's weird because even retin-a didn't have such effect on my face (besides completely burnt skin once JFL).

Yeah I noticed that too OP idk if I had them before but I stopped using Vitamin C around the eyes as the skin there is really soft and can get easily iritated.

Fucking hell. That feel when you try to do something good for yourself, that is recommended pretty much everywhere and you end up looksminning :lul::lul: :lul: :lul:

>using vit c around eyes
bruhmoment.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dark circles are caused by a lack of bone, not “pigment” or “lack of fat”. The sooner you stop the coping the better
hyperpigmentation is real, dumb geycel

• +1
holy fk, same shit happened to me wtaf is it doing?
holy fk, same shit happened to me wtaf is it doing?
legit 2 exact lines that were never there before

Last edited:
  • +1
i ve several fine lines under eyes
i suppose it caused by
a> perma squinch
b> natural aging process
c> possible by sleeping on a face <bought sleeping mask>

I wont invest now, but I will go with proffesional help, like laser or peeling