Vitamin A cured my disease in just a day

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I like to call it a disease as it has taken off atleast a month off my life, every time I try getting up from bed I feel like a dead man . My heart pumps erratically, my veins feel on fire, I feel drowsy and lethargic, I start sweating and feel heavy etc. I have taken many supplements that reduce this but it’s always still very noticeable. Even thyroid couldn’t fix this, but vitamin A 50000 iu taken in the form of retinol palmytate fixed it in one just one day . I still felt Lethargic getting but none of the other symptoms existed, I felt the complete opposite intact my heartbeat was normal, my body felt cold in a good way, was relaxed ah

@Meraki @Manletmachine @Eriot Lodger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
I like to call it a disease as it has taken off atleast a month off my life, every time I try getting up from bed I feel like a dead man . My heart pumps erratically, my veins feel on fire, I feel drowsy and lethargic, I start sweating and feel heavy etc. I have taken many supplements that reduce this but it’s always still very noticeable. Even thyroid couldn’t fix this, but vitamin A 50000 iu taken in the form of retinol palmytate fixed it in one just one day . I still felt Lethargic getting but none of the other symptoms existed, I felt the complete opposite intact my heartbeat was normal, my body felt cold in a good way, was relaxed ah

@Meraki @Manletmachine @Eriot Lodger

How'd you figure out about your deficiency? Blood work?

mf doesn’t realise that his crazy supplement abuse is the cause

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 23558
How'd you figure out about your deficiency? Blood work?
I don’t do that shit, by researching. Most people don’t get enough vitamin a, b1 , sodium , vit d or magnesium . This video illustrates its importance, look at the time stamps and skip to the vitamin a part

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I took retinol palmitate, but on my face. Considering buying a beauty packet this week. It's basically a bunch of different supplement meant to reduce or reverse aging. I could post the content in it here for someone to evaluate, namely you, if you'd be so kind as to look at it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I took retinol palmitate, but on my face. Considering buying a beauty packet this week. It's basically a bunch of different supplement meant to reduce or reverse aging. I could post the content in it here for someone to evaluate, namely you, if you'd be so kind as to look at it.
Sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 22124

COLLAGEN
hydrolyzed bovine collagen, vitamin (C), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium salts of citric acid), capsule (bovine gelatin, dye: titanium dioxide)

BEAUTY
Extract of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius), extract of millet (Panicum miliaceum L), extract of nettle (Urtica dioica), extract of blueberry (Vaccinum myrtillus), vitamins (C, B7, B3, B2), minerals (zinc gluconate, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate), extract of black pepper (Piper nigrum), capsule (shell: bovine gelatin, dye: titanium dioxide)

YOUTH
Parkslide extract (Polygonum cuspidatum), red grape extract (Vitis vinifera), black pepper extract (Piper nigrum), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium salts of fatty acids)

• +1
View attachment 2497764
COLLAGEN
hydrolyzed bovine collagen, vitamin (C), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium salts of citric acid), capsule (bovine gelatin, dye: titanium dioxide)

BEAUTY
Extract of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius), extract of millet (Panicum miliaceum L), extract of nettle (Urtica dioica), extract of blueberry (Vaccinum myrtillus), vitamins (C, B7, B3, B2), minerals (zinc gluconate, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate), extract of black pepper (Piper nigrum), capsule (shell: bovine gelatin, dye: titanium dioxide)

YOUTH
Parkslide extract (Polygonum cuspidatum), red grape extract (Vitis vinifera), black pepper extract (Piper nigrum), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium salts of fatty acids)
Loooks good, I only use topical tretinoin once or twice a week

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
@BrahminBoss why dont you consume beef liver? I hear that vitamin a in supplements might be toxic

Loooks good, I only use topical tretinoin once or twice a week
Nice, I use retinol 0.5% in squalance every night now, working my up to 1% and then AFTER THAT I'll go for tretinoin so I've got quite a long way to go jfl.

@BrahminBoss why dont you consume beef liver? I hear that vitamin a in supplements might be toxic
Palmytate is safe, ray takes it. I eat liver only once in a while .

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler
Considering buying a beauty packet this week. It's basically a bunch of different supplement meant to reduce or reverse aging.
tret is all you need, these fancy "packs" are a scam aimed at gullible foids, don't fall for it jfl

This is the kind of retardation that keeps me coming back

• Love it