Vitamin A supplement for acne.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
I messaged my dermatologist about possible vitamins that will help me but I suspect he will be against supplements. Should I proceed with some minimal vitamin A intake to reduce oil and bacteria on my face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you're going to take vitamin A then you might as well just take Accutane (13-cis-retinoic acid), it's very similar to vitamin A chemically speaking

• +1
If you're going to take vitamin A then you might as well just take Accutane (13-cis-retinoic acid), it's very similar to vitamin A chemically speaking
I don't want to mess with retinoid or other extreme acne therapies. All I need is a boost to heal my face and remove redness and hyperpigmentation marks.

• +1
I don't want to mess with retinoid or other extreme acne therapies. All I need is a boost to heal my face and remove redness and hyperpigmentation marks.
I doubt low-dose Vitamin A is going to do anything for your face. If you can't ask your derm then ask a pharmacist.

• +1
at what age should I get accutane if anything?

• +1
I doubt low-dose Vitamin A is going to do anything for your face. If you can't ask your derm then ask a pharmacist.
Pharm major here. Low dose vit A won't do fuck all. Use accutane @Blitz

• +1
  • +1
You don't need accutane JFL ROFL LMAO
Well it's the holy grail of acne reduction so I though that by taking it I'd get 0 acne for ever and that's something very desirable

• +1
Well it's the holy grail of acne reduction so I though that by taking it I'd get 0 acne for ever and that's something very desirable
Well you already obsess about height like I do, do you want to take a drug that could potentially stop your growth prematurely and prevent you from reaching the 182.88 cm /6 foot master race???

• +1
Well you already obsess about height like I do, do you want to take a drug that could potentially stop your growth prematurely and prevent you from reaching the 182.88 cm /6 foot master race???
Shit no

• +1