Vitamin C and vitamin E combo for longevity and heart health

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8694019/

Boyos this combo is a dark art of longevity and improvement. Extremely good for heart, energy, skin, hair, and longevity.
We examined vitamin E and vitamin C supplement use in relation to mortality risk and whether vitamin C enhanced the effects of vitamin E in 11,178 persons aged 67-105 y who participated in the Established Populations for Epidemiologic Studies of the Elderly in 1984-1993. Participants were asked to report all nonprescription drugs currently used, including vitamin supplements. Persons were defined as users of these supplements if they reported individual vitamin E and/or vitamin C use, not part of a multivitamin. During the follow-up period there were 3490 deaths. Use of vitamin E reduced the risk of all-cause mortality [relative risk (RR) = 0.66; 95% CI: 0.53, 0.83] and risk of coronary disease mortality (RR = 0.53; 95% CI: 0.34, 0.84). Use of vitamin E at two points in time was also associated with reduced risk of total mortality compared with that in persons who did not use any vitamin supplements. Effects were strongest for coronary heart disease mortality (RR = 0.37; 95% CI: 0.15, 0.90). The RR for cancer mortality was 0.41 (95% CI: 0.15, 1.08). Simultaneous use of vitamins E and C was associated with a lower risk of total mortality (RR = 0.58; 95% CI: 0.42, 0.79) and coronary mortality (RR = 0.47; 95% CI: 0.25, 0.87). Adjustment for alcohol use, smoking history, aspirin use, and medical conditions did not substantially alter these findings. These findings are consistent with those for younger persons and suggest protective effects of vitamin E supplements in the elderly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RobticaI
I did the recommended 100mg RDI Vitamin C routine for years until I found out it was making me sluggish. I currently take two 500mg pills from Thorne Research because they also contain bioflavonoids which are essential for Ascobic Acid absorption (it has about 75mg of citrus bioflavonoids per pill).

I feel way better and more energetic after 2 months now, and my skin tone has evened out.

There are also some organic possibilities for vit C such as Naturelo who obtain theirs from organic Acerola cherry but I feel like that isn't necessary; Ascorbic acid is ascorbic acid.

As for E, I just get it from a multivitamin. Will have to look into whether it's worth (or safe) overdosing slightly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
I heard this was the best way to absorb vitamin c but I'm not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Supplementing with Vitamin E is dangerous and in other studies has shown to be correlated with an increasedmortality rate. Just get the RDI

Vitamin C is legit and you should get minimum 1g per day, ideally around 1500mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UBER and Gandy
I heard this was the best way to absorb vitamin c but I'm not sure.

Niqqa, ain't nobody got time to make liposomal delivery lol

Regular ascorbic acid is just fine

• +1
Niqqa, ain't nobody got time to make liposomal delivery lol

Regular ascorbic acid is just fine
They say you need to take 20 times as much to get the same absorption of the liposomal vitamin c.

• +1
Yeah, I heard a lot of good things about Liposomal vit C, will look into it more. One thing I know is the Dr Mercola liposomal C version is a fraud and it has very bad reviews online (he is essentially a scammer).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RobticaI
Is this what you do with your free time @UBER

• +1
yeah longevity lets live as incels even longer... the fk?