Vitamin D debunked (for muscles)

Deleted member 14264

Deleted member 14264

Iron
A new study of different researches suggests that Vitamin D does not help with building amd mantaining muscles, FFM or strenght itself. Here is the link:

They collected the data of available researches and had a conclusion, that vitamin D does not impact your exercies routine too much, and in fact if you have a surplus of it, you will become even weaker.

Not only it affects your strenght negatively, but it is also toxic to your health overall — again, if you expose yourself to high doses of it. Here is the proof:

Mayo Clinic

Basicly, you should be careful with Vitamin D. A norm for adult human is roughly 600 IU, and you can get this just from the sun and your diet.

It is unlikely that you have a deficiency of Vitamin D, if you live in sunny area and leave your basement at least once a day. Even in winter you can still be in check if you consume right products and walk outside a bit.

TLDR: Stop coping. It is unlikely that Vitamin D stops you from ascending. Most of you have enough of it, so supplements are not only useless, they may be even harmful in case of hypervitaminosis.

Just leave your basement daily theory :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Marsiere214, cumbutamoren and 1 other person
Also rofling at those of you who literally take 10 000 IU daily and making thyself believe that it changes the shape of your face for better

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and cumbutamoren
can i still take 10k iu? i don't go outside😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 13335, datboijj and 3 others
Ok bro still taking 5000 iu. Hope this helps (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 13335, datboijj and 2 others
Wikipedia says it is safe to take up to 10 000 UI daily, but there are controversial thoughts on it in scientific field. Why would you take it if we are still unsure of its effect on body? Natural sources are enough for most of us either way

Attachments

• 20210819_011732.jpg
    20210819_011732.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Wikipedia says it is safe to take up to 10 000 UI daily, but there are controversial thoughts on it in scientific field. Why would you take it if we are still unsure of its effect on body? Natural sources are enough for most of us either way
I mean if my body's been tested and the levels are fine.

I mean if my body's been tested and the levels are fine.
IDK how external supplement will affect metabolism longterm. Basicly, yoy receice vitamin D in a "clear" way if you take pills, while via sun and food it takes a whole metabobolic cycle to peoduce it naturally.

If you do regular tests, it may be okay. But not everyone will bother or can afford this, so people here shouls know about drawbacka of the supllement

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
A new study of different researches suggests that Vitamin D does not help with building amd mantaining muscles, FFM or strenght itself. Here is the link:

They collected the data of available researches and had a conclusion, that vitamin D does not impact your exercies routine too much, and in fact if you have a surplus of it, you will become even weaker.

Not only it affects your strenght negatively, but it is also toxic to your health overall — again, if you expose yourself to high doses of it. Here is the proof:

Mayo Clinic

Basicly, you should be careful with Vitamin D. A norm for adult human is roughly 600 IU, and you can get this just from the sun and your diet.

It is unlikely that you have a deficiency of Vitamin D, if you live in sunny area and leave your basement at least once a day. Even in winter you can still be in check if you consume right products and walk outside a bit.

TLDR: Stop coping. It is unlikely that Vitamin D stops you from ascending. Most of you have enough of it, so supplements are not only useless, they may be even harmful in case of hypervitaminosis.

Vitamin d has been shown to have large impacts on increasing testosterone levels, there’s no reason to look at the muscle growth at all imo, because there are a lot of factors that can play into that, but we know increasing testosterone is good for 1. Getting lean and burning fat 2. Building muscle etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mouthbreath, Schönling and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Schönling, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
The issue is Vitamin D supplementation is worthless. It must be from direct sunlight. I personally boosted by testosterone levels by 300% in 3 months and the two major things I did was increased sunlight exposure (1-2 hours a day of my most of my body) and cold showers. Even though I was doing the same diet and workout as normal my fat and muscle increase imrpoved quite noticably. If you're attempting to gain sufficient vitamin D levels through supplements or even diet you're wasting your damn time. The sun is the OG my dudes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, AscendingHero, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
The issue is Vitamin D supplementation is worthless. It must be from direct sunlight. I personally boosted by testosterone levels by 300% in 3 months and the two major things I did was increased sunlight exposure (1-2 hours a day of my most of my body) and cold showers. Even though I was doing the same diet and workout as normal my fat and muscle increase imrpoved quite noticably. If you're attempting to gain sufficient vitamin D levels through supplements or even diet you're wasting your damn time. The sun is the OG my dudes.
How much ng ml are you currently if it’s below 400 start trt Injektion instead of supplementing 10 types of stuff that isn’t significantly enough to produce any results my opinion

How much ng ml are you currently if it’s below 400 start trt Injektion instead of supplementing 10 types of stuff that isn’t significantly enough to produce any results my opinion
According to the charts since I receive 35-45 minutes of direct sunlight on my back, chest, arms, ankles per day (some light essential oil with a natural SPF of 15-20) I receive about 5,000-6,000 per day. I'm in the northwest, I have olive skin tone and usually go into the sun at around noon every day. There are some days where I'm in the sun for 8 hours but I tend to cover up because too much exposure can age and damage the skin. For the most part I don't allow the sun to touch my face more than 4-5 minutes a day to preserve my youthfull appearance.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Did you get blood levels checked? I have proof supplementation alone increased my r levels by 50% both total and free

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Did you get blood levels checked? I have proof supplementation alone increased my r levels by 50% both total and free
yea supplementation does increase test. but getting it from the sun is 100x better because there are many beneficial effects sunlight has on you other than vit d.
and synthetic vit d is kinda toxic to the body. but still better than having low levels of d3 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Baldingman1998
For the most part I don't allow the sun to touch my face more than 4-5 minutes a day to preserve my youthfull appearance.
Interesting, is there a way you can limit how much the sun darkens you?

(some light essential oil with a natural SPF of 15-20) I receive about 5,000-6,000 per day.
Why do you use oils?

Mayo Clinic

mayo clinic also claims circumcision is good for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264 and Solidcoin
Yes I did a before and after blood levels check. The before was around 253 and the after was 746. The doctor said whatever the hell you're doing keep it up. I laughed and just said sunlight, semen retention, cold showers 8 hours of quality, weight lifting and a low body fat% were the main things. I had been in a car accident before the changes and was fed hospital food for 6 months in recovery and received little to no sunlight during that time. I don't know the exact effects each factor had but in my case the sunlight appeared to have the most dramatic effects.

After the six months my voice was deeper, penis (erections and flaccid) appeared and felt thicker) hair was growing in places that I've never had any hair grow before, strength improved and sense of well being improved as well. My goal was to get to over 1,200 but I really didn't feel it was necessary for labs anymore because I can tell by how I felt and looked.

Over 100 years ago the average levels were anywhere from 1,500-2,000 for the average man. I believe the combination of bad food, obesity, stress, plastics, pollution, medications, vaccinations, etc have all destroyed men's testosterone and turned them into women.

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yes I did a before and after blood levels check. The before was around 253 and the after was 746. The doctor said whatever the hell you're doing keep it up. I laughed and just said sunlight, semen retention, cold showers 8 hours of quality, weight lifting and a low body fat% were the main things. I had been in a car accident before the changes and was fed hospital food for 6 months in recovery and received little to no sunlight during that time. I don't know the exact effects each factor had but in my case the sunlight appeared to have the most dramatic effects.

After the six months my voice was deeper, penis (erections and flaccid) appeared and felt thicker) hair was growing in places that I've never had any hair grow before, strength improved and sense of well being improved as well. My goal was to get to over 1,200 but I really didn't feel it was necessary for labs anymore because I can tell by how I felt and looked.

Over 100 years ago the average levels were anywhere from 1,500-2,000 for the average man. I believe the combination of bad food, obesity, stress, plastics, pollution, medications, vaccinations, etc have all destroyed men's testosterone and turned them into women.
Mine went from 480 to 755 in 14 months taking vitamin d 3 ONLY. not leaving my room or doing any sports just rotting 24/7. And free went from 10 to 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848

Mayo Clinic

Link doesn't work but if the study was done with supplements it's clear because they aren't nearly as good as natural sources like sunligth and animal products

I don't know about t levels being 2000 ng/dl 100 hundred years ago.
Lions have only 150 ng/dl so androgen receptors are extremly important too

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998