VITAMIN K2

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
I see loads of posts about this vitamin and wondered what it’s purpose and function is. Cba to research myself

Takes 5 seconds to look it up
But basically it's needed for bone growth

I see loads of posts about this vitamin and wondered what it’s purpose and function is. Cba to research myself
Vitamin K2, the primary storage form in animals, is primarily used to move Calcium around the body.

To be more specific, Vitamin K2 helps Calcium move into the bones and out of the arteries—which is pretty important, right? Vitamin K2 referred to as the “grass-fed” Vitamin.

Westin A. Price, the dentist who discovered Vitamin K2 back in the 1940s (Yet, he did not realize this and termed the Vitamin, “activator x”), noticed a significant correlation between Vitamin K2 levels and the amount of grass an animal ate.

What he realized was the greener leafy plants (grass) these animals ate the higher the Vitamin K2 content was in their milk, egg yolks, organs, and butter. K2 can create from K1 in the testes, pancreas, and arterial walls of individual animals.

Besides, since we know there are high levels of K1 in leafy green plants (refer back to reading about K1 if I lost you here), it would make sense that this would produce more K2 levels.