vitaminmaxing and its underestimation

L

logical

Iron
Disclaimer: This advice is recommended for people who are still going through puberty and are under 18-20 years old.

One of the most effective, safe, and beneficial ways to improve your appearance is by maximizing your intake of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. But for some reason, not many people improving their looks talk about it. I haven’t seen many guides on this, except for ones focused on boosting collagen for skin. But minerals like zinc, magnesium, and calcium can strengthen your bones and make their projection better. Plus, zinc and magnesium in higher doses, along with ashwagandha, can naturally boost testosterone in healthy, safe amounts. Taking testosterone shots is way more dangerous, expensive, and bad for your health in the long run, while vitamins and minerals not only come with no risks but actually benefit your overall well-being.

L-amino acids, like L-arginine and L-ornithine (and others that work together in synergy), can stimulate natural and safe growth hormone production. This helps strengthen your bones, improves your skin, hair, and everything else you're trying to improve. Collagen supplements have similar effects too. Altogether, this approach seems way better than using risky stuff like MK-677, which may give fast results but comes with high risks and costs.

I recommend everyone to take it during puberty, especially to all teenagers aged 12-17

By the way, I recommend doing bonesmashing while taking zinc, calcium, and magnesium. This way, the results will be better and more effective, and you'll heal faster.

By the way, I recommend doing bonesmashing while taking zinc, calcium, and magnesium. This way, the results will be better and more effective, and you'll heal faster.
Should I only buy one of these this month? Which one do you think I should buy first?