Vito Basso is the most overrated chad (Chadlite) on this site

What's with so many of you guys saying that word? Almost every guy I came across saying that seems to not be that smart. Upgraded morph as the one in my avi. Lol?
You are so intelligent saying that a morph can mog a real peson

Small straight nose, long dark eyebrows, projected chin and north atlantid/central european pheno. Chico is one of the only exceptions but its really just his eye color.
What abt niggaatlandid pheno?
Honey skintone

@looksmaxxer234 @Prettyboy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greeneyes, vaseqmoherad, Xangsane and 1 other person
You are so intelligent saying that a morph can mog a real peson
Lol, all I said it was that at least my morph mogs Sean as the morph is an upgraded version of me that looks quite nice too. Why you taking things too seriously?

Lol, you clearly just have a bias for guys who have eyes like those you mentioned despite Hexum features and harmony beats them all around. I don't recall many people on here saying Hexum and Drago are far apart, but Hexum mogs.
Insane avi/morph

Post the full thing here

Do u have any other morphs bro?

Forget it, nothing will change your mind lol. Least my upgraded morph of myself mogs Sean O'pry. Also, who cares when at that high looks level. It's preference and I'm like 5.5 PSL and I never had scenarios where some chick decided to pick another guy who is 6 PSL or higher since it's galaxy examples lol. Most guys really are trash and yeah Hexum mogs Sean to oblivion actually. Not even close, but you can't see it. I think you have a thing for uncanny alien features like Sean as you might look like an alien yourself.
I'm done w this guy
He's so over ardent and incapable of arguing objectively. Always resorts to ad hominems :feelscry:
This retard prolly also think he mogs Opry after he has looksmaxxed to what his avi looks like :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
I'm done w this guy
He's so over ardent and incapable of arguing objectively. Always resorts to ad hominems :feelscry:
This retard prolly also think he mogs Opry after he has looksmaxxed to what his avi looks like :feelshaha:
I was arguing objectively the entire time. Not sure what you mean lol. I said my morph in my avi does. You are really naive man.

Jon k is squint frauder @fucclife
95D75E65 AAB8 4477 9B5B 6D88C5490EF6
Htn :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes
What makes him so high appeal would u say?
Great brows, lashes, eye color, eye shape, perfect skin and golden coloring, good lips and sharp nose.

Would crush tinder/10

Blacks have naturally better lashes and brows, especially lashes since they have a natural curl due to their genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and AscendingHero
I was arguing objectively the entire time. Not sure what you mean lol. I said my morph in my avi does. You are really naive man.
Bruh not once did u even quote a single objective measurement and only keep referring to these unknown redditor seers you're acquainted with. Which I've not a clue whether these people only exist in your schizo head, what makes them the authority regarding looks and what measurements do they use. Where's the objective in that. :feelsuhh::feelsthink:

I said my morph in my avi does. You are really naive man.
U know what I meant, that avi ain't mogging Opry w that average tiktok pretty boy eye area, bad ESR and philtrum to chin ratio
Mirin ignorance and delusions.
Heres a morph that mogs Opry tho.
3035255 god

Next to a candid pic of Opry
GridArt 20220822 220726778

Also why even bring a morph into discussion. U braindead moron. Caging at u tbh.
Look man I have nothing against u but most of your takes are LITERALLY RETARDED.
I guess we can just agree to disagree tbh

I’m caging at how many niggas on this thread are gays in denial:forcedsmile:

U know what I meant, that avi ain't mogging Opry w that average tiktok pretty boy eye area, bad ESR and philtrum to chin ratio
Mirin ignorance and delusions.
Heres a morph that mogs Opry tho.
View attachment 1833772
Next to a candid pic of Opry
View attachment 1833779
Also why even bring a morph into discussion. U braindead moron. Caging at u tbh.
Look man I have nothing against u but most of your takes are LITERALLY RETARDED.
I guess we can just agree to disagree tbh
Lol, I just made a public who mogs post so you can see what the entire looksmax community has to say in regards to this as everyone agreed in the start of the thread that Hexum mogs till you Sean O'Pry fanboys came in and saying he's some sort of unmoggable gigachad lol. I don't think it matters what I say in regards to objections like eye area, ratio, and whatever since you will discard it, so let's take it the community as this is pointless for me to reply.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and fruitgunpop