Vito Basso vs Vasiliy Stepanov

Mog

• Total voters

Vito mogs everyone.

Just ignore every other angle than the front theory. He has the carniofacial development of a 5 yo. Face should be rated based on how it looks from all angles and you should have a 3d picture of the face in your mind. Cleary then vito does not mog everyone or come close to it. He's 6-6.25 psl at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Just ignore every other angle than the front theory. He has the carniofacial development of a 5 yo. Face should be rated based on how it looks from all angles and you should have a 3d picture of the face in your mind. Cleary then vito does not mog everyone or come close to it. He's 6-6.25 psl at most
Everyone on TRM agrees that Vito is unmoggable and one of the most handsome guys on TRM if not the highest guy rated on TRM. Multiple opinions mogs one opinion.

Should forward your dick-riding replies to Stepanov?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Everyone on TRM agrees that Vito is unmoggable and one of the most handsome guys on TRM if not the highest guy rated on TRM. Multiple opinions mogs one opinion.
So? You can't make the judgement for yourself? They also think Bomer is 9.5 despite his defromed neurocranium and shit mouth area

So? You can't make the judgement for yourself? They also think Bomer is 9.5 despite his defromed neurocranium and shit mouth area
Matt Bomer isn't to 9.5, and Hexum mogs him. Vito mogs him as well.

Both mogged by @Esteban1997

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, It'snotover and cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 22623
I think really think i had very similar bones to Vito when mouthbreathing didnt consumed the few looks i had back then
he phenotype mogged me to dust anyway, i still think i shouldve apply to modeling as im close to 6'2 (i'm 187 cm tall) and stuff

Matt Bomer mogs Vito Basso hard rofl.

I think really think i had very similar bones to Vito when mouthbreathing didnt consumed the few looks i had back then
he phenotype mogged me to dust anyway, i still think i shouldve apply to modeling as im close to 6'2 (i'm 187 cm tall) and stuff

vito if he was assymetrical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Artemis and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Artemis
He rates him chadlite iirc. Not far from the truth
He rates him HTN.

And if you think he is Chadlite (anything lower than Chad), you need to travel to mental asylum ASAP together with @St.TikTokcel :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
He rates him HTN.

And if you think he is Chadlite (anything lower than Chad), you need to travel to mental asylum ASAP together with @St.TikTokcel :Comfy:
Just look at his side profile. How many times do I have to say this

He rates him HTN.

Would you mind giving us a tour since you're a regular there?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and cytoplasm
Would you mind giving us a tour since you're a regular there?
I am a Doctor, bro.

I treat people like you :feelshehe:

homer simpson bar GIF

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and It'snotover
Vito Basso facially mogs Stephanov in PSL, but it's not a surprise to me that Stephanov got this many votes due to him being white and his phenotype. Chad pheno (blond hair and blue eyes).

Vito is getting underrated because of appeal scenario as he is surfer ethnic pheno despite being way more handsome.

These two gifs alone prove that Vito is more handsome especially front facing as better harmony.

edf5vjua1vq71.gif
ff9bf2e9b3979d727a2e690fc3278d2586bdd90a.gif
Hi bro,can answer in dm

I am a Doctor, bro.

I treat people like you :feelshehe:

homer simpson bar GIF
Unironically you'd become tera rich if you would perform lobotomy on every .org user :feelshah: :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and It'snotover
Cmon man, do not give Eppley ideas...

Dr_Eppley-1.png
I'll send a message with two things:
1: lobotomy on every .org user
2: suggesting him to get fat grafts for his uee, I mean yeah he is tilting his head and all but he has 0 supraorbitals. Brutal :feelshah: :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Artemis
He rates him HTN.

Bro u rate Gosling chad

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, rand anon and Deleted member 17244
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17244
delete ur acc retard

• +1