VLOG FROM CHINA (JEWMERICANS ON ROPE WATCH) (MANY CREEPSHOTS) (GOOKOLOGIST ANALYSIS OF CHINKS)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
As you all know already im the autist obssesed with NEAs (gooks, chinks and japs) aka THE GOOKOLOGIST of .org

Well i went to china with my dad and my foidbhai (read the thread about my cousin jumping my foidbhai for a backstory)

Now this thread will be an analysis of chinks and the average chink person, i met 2 stacies, 1 chang, 2 HTNs, one gigatallfag HTN and in Hong Kong in the slums of the K11 mall there was a ton of appealmaxxed mtbs

But lets start the tale from the start.
First we went to slums of Budapest because their flights are a lot cheaper than Zagreb. We got on our flight to Pudon, Shanghai:love::love: it was around 12h and from Shanghai to HongKong it was around 3 hours:love::love:

Also when we were caging our phones some ethnic that was going from Budapest to Auckland asked us to help him w something about time difference and we had small talk and told him were from Croatia. Since he looked like an aboriginal i asked him if hes a "New Zealand original":lul::lul:Turns out he was just a Filipinocel (of course)

On the first photo is the Stacy flight attendnat, on the 2nd photo my foidbhai is jestering, 3rd is a random foid in HongKong that had a shit ton of merch from the KPOP group EXO especially the member Suho:love: (Mirin another gookologist:feelsgah:), on the 4th are some snacks i thought are very intresting and on the 5th i tried to creepshot some dalit MTN hungarianthat tipped the stacy flight attendant

When we got to Shenzhen we slept and the next day we started exploring the slums of Shenzhen, i also met my dads chinkbhai Junxia and he helped me and my foidbhai install Wechat and VPN. Hes a LTN, betabuxxer and a shortcel unfortuneately but hes giganice. Also hes the only chink thats bald and under 75 that i saw. Brutal.:cry:

Also i would like everyone to visualize 2 balkancels roaming thru Shenzhen and giving random comments about everything such as "Jebote kolko copeuju amerikanci na looksmaxu kinezi uopce nisu tamni"
wtf americans on looksmax are coping so hard chinks arent dark at all
and autistically analyzing phenos the chinks around us had.

Overal most southern chinks had similar skincolor as an avg southern jewropean, some that were probably northern chinks were even more bleachmaxxed than my foidbhai who is gigapale. I heightmogged most men (had my lifts which bring me from 174cm to 185cm) by 5-10cm but around 20% heightmogged me. This is in Shenzhen and Hongkong tho so makes sense because southern chinks are shorter than northern.

On the 1st and 2nd photo u can see the durian we ate to looksmax. We ate it everyday, its not as disgusting as people say but the texture is horrible. On the 3rd photo u can see some Jap hairmasks we found in a random magical shop full of looksmaxing items while exploring, 4th photo 7/11 onigiri, then some cool buildings and we managed to find Bytedance the company that owns tiktok
8th photo is a random shop where the workers basically worshipped my foidbhai when she came to buy some shit, 9th photo matching hats me and my foidbhai bought, 10th Coco Park a random shopping mall we spent like 6 hours there and came there tomorrow again, malls in china are gigafun mirin chinks, 11th and 12th food we ate. 13th photo HTN tallcel that resembled gook actor Hwang Inyeop a lot so i creepshotted him. 14th goyslop, 15th my foidbhai jestermaxxing again, and then random pics

My foidbhai obviously SMVmogged me into oblivion, some ppl here rated her HTB-stacylite, but in China she has gigaskinny youthful collagenmaxxed exotic foid halo which was brutal:incel: She got free candy in starbucks from a HTN working there, one random mtn chink approached her to talk to her when we were walking (it was gigacagefuel how he ignored me and was just asking HER questions about where shes from blablabla). Also as i mentioned before in the Shu Uemura store they all flocked to offer to do her makeup before she even said she wants to buy anything. At least they gave me free Shu Uemura cleansing oil. However some little chinks were waving at us and looked very happy to see us and random police officers stopped us to talk to both of us and asked us if we are russian:cop:I usually hate all FEDs but those 2 were very friendly:ogre:

After a week in Shenzhen we went to slums of Hong Kong.

On the train from Shenzhen to Hongkong we saw a giga subhuman AMWF couple getting out on some random station 0land because the foid was fat my foidbhai said "Ova stanica je medvjed city... za medvjede":lul: ("This station is Bear city... for bears") it doesnt sound as funny when i type it out but it made my cage very violently people probably thought we were crazy because everyone else was silent except for us and my dad just didnt care what we were doing JFL. I wish i creepshotted those 2 subhumans. Also about AMWF and WMAF couples we saw 1 megasubhuman AMWF 1 stylemaxxed MTN AMWF and 1 subhuman WMAF couple

on the 1st photo is the train station in shenzhen + chink with bleached hair i liked his vibes, 2nd photo me and my foidbhai bought special edition Jap hagendazs ice cream:love::p, 3rd-8th mogger photos of slums of Hong Kong, 9th photo we went to the K11 mall and on the 10th we went to eat, 12th photo is my foidbhai SMVmogging me (go outside of the spoiler to read about that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:) 13th-17th photos are again random photos + we tried to find jackie chan and bruce lee on the Hong Kong avenue of stars but we were too low IQ and retarded to do it😢, 18th photo 3 jewmaxxed foids, i felt extremely jealous of them and their lives. 19th photo chinks in a restaurant

About the 12th photo, some woman that had a camera saw me and my foidbhai trying to take photos on the balkony and offered to take photos of us, my photo turned out so fucking subhuman i immediately deleted it but my foidbhai of course looked good. That was the moment i felt gigainsecure and almost had a panic attack because of my subhumanity and my vacation almost got ruined.

However the thing that restored me was my foidbhai and me talking to a HTN-changlite tallcel and his bhais and his fat weird friend with a JEWISH tattoo on his neck asked for her wechat:lul::lul: At least GL people cant ever escape subhumans that are coming to crash their egos.
20240714 005102
20240714 005121
20240714 005253

EDIT: I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED "POST" ON THIS THREAD BEFORE I FINISHED IT SO BEYPND OVER:feelsree::feelsree:.

Here are the creepshots from the airport + explainations😢 This was also the first time in my life i saw a chang:feelswow:Felt like a faggot because i got very exctited JFL

On the 1st and 2nd photo u can see some HTN tallcel bussinesman, 3rd looksmaxing items i really liked, 4th a random asian and white foid the white foid acted so retarded if anyone is intrested i can talk about those 2 more, 5th is them again, 6th and 7th is the chang flight attendant me and my foidbhai autistically analyzed him and creepshotted him together and later talked to him:lul::lul::lul:hes nice i almost feel sorry i creepshotted him and posted on dalits.org, 8th noodles, 9th is the flight attendant again, 10th is a hungarian geomaxxer that lives in Taiwan my dad talked to him when our flight from SHG to BUD got delayed it was gigacagefuel, mega over for him tho. Other photos is the stacy flight attendant she really resembled yuna from itzy

ASK ME ANYTHING I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANWESER DALITS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Imretarded?, Numb and 7 others
Wtf is this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Hottaco34, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
As you all know already im the autist obssesed with NEAs (gooks, chinks and japs) aka THE GOOKOLOGIST of .org

Well i went to china with my dad and my foidbhai (read the thread about my cousin jumping my foidbhai for a backstory)

Now this thread will be an analysis of chinks and the average chink person, i met 2 stacies, 1 chang, 2 HTNs, one gigatallfag HTN and in Hong Kong in the slums of the K11 mall there was a ton of appealmaxxed mtbs

First we went to slums of Budapest because their flights are a lot cheaper than Zagreb. We got on our flight to Pudon, Shanghai:love::love: it was around 12h and from Shanghai to HongKong it was around 3 hours:love::love:

Also when we were caging our phones some ethnic that was going from Budapest to Auckland asked us to help him w something about time difference and we had small talk and told him were from Croatia. Since he looked like an aboriginal i asked him if hes a "New Zealand original":lul::lul:Turns out he was just a Filipinocel (of course)

On the first photo is the Stacy flight attendnat, on the 2nd photo my foidbhai is jestering, 3rd is a random foid in HongKong that had a shit ton of merch from the KPOP group EXO especially the member Suho:love: (Mirin another gookologist:feelsgah:), on the 4th are some snacks i thought are very intresting and on the 5th i tried to creepshot some dalit MTN hungarianthat tipped the stacy flight attendant

When we got to Shenzhen we slept and the next day we started exploring the slums of Shenzhen, i also met my dads chinkbhai Junxia and he helped me and my foidbhai install Wechat and VPN. Hes a LTN, betabuxxer and a shortcel unfortuneately but hes giganice. Also hes the only chink thats bald and under 75 that i saw. Brutal.:cry:

Also i would like everyone to visualize 2 balkancels roaming thru Shenzhen and giving random comments about everything such as "Jebote kolko copeuju amerikanci na looksmaxu kinezi uopce nisu tamni"

Overal most southern chinks had similar skincolor as an avg southern jewropean, some that were probably northern chinks were even more bleachmaxxed than my foidbhai who is gigapale. I heightmogged most men (had my lifts which bring me from 174cm to 185cm) by 5-10cm but around 20% heightmogged me. This is in Shenzhen and Hongkong tho so makes sense because southern chinks are shorter than northern.

On the 1st and 2nd photo u can see the durian we ate to looksmax. We ate it everyday, its not as disgusting as people say but the texture is horrible. On the 3rd photo u can see some Jap hairmasks we found in a random magical shop full of looksmaxing items while exploring, 4th photo 7/11 onigiri, then some cool buildings and we managed to find Bytedance the company that owns tiktok
8th photo is a random shop where the workers basically worshipped my foidbhai when she came to buy some shit, 9th photo matching hats me and my foidbhai bought, 10th Coco Park a random shopping mall we spent like 6 hours there and came there tomorrow again, malls in china are gigafun mirin chinks, 11th and 12th food we ate. 13th photo HTN tallcel that resembled gook actor Hwang Inyeop a lot so i creepshotted him. 14th goyslop, 15th my foidbhai jestermaxxing again, and then random pics

My foidbhai obviously SMVmogged me into oblivion, some ppl here rated her HTB-stacylite, but in China she has gigaskinny youthful collagenmaxxed exotic foid halo which was brutal:incel: She got free candy in starbucks from a HTN working there, one random mtn chink approached her to talk to her when we were walking (it was gigacagefuel how he ignored me and was just asking HER questions about where shes from blablabla). Also as i mentioned before in the Shu Uemura store they all flocked to offer to do her makeup before she even said she wants to buy anything. At least they gave me free Shu Uemura cleansing oil. However some little chinks were waving at us and looked very happy to see us and random police officers stopped us to talk to both of us and asked us if we are russian:cop:I usually hate all FEDs but those 2 were very friendly:ogre:

On the train from Shenzhen to Hongkong we saw a giga subhuman AMWF couple getting out on some random station 0land because the foid was fat my foidbhai said "Ova stanica je medvjed city... za medvjede":lul: ("This station is Bear city... for bears") it doesnt sound as funny when i type it out but it made my cage very violently people probably thought we were crazy because everyone else was silent except for us and my dad just didnt care what we were doing JFL. I wish i creepshotted those 2 subhumans. Also about AMWF and WMAF couples we saw 1 megasubhuman AMWF 1 stylemaxxed MTN AMWF and 1 subhuman WMAF couple

on the 1st photo is the train station in shenzhen + chink with bleached hair i liked his vibes, 2nd photo me and my foidbhai bought special edition Jap hagendazs ice cream:love::p, 3rd-8th mogger photos of slums of Hong Kong, 9th photo we went to the K11 mall and on the 10th we went to eat, 12th photo is my foidbhai SMVmogging me (go outside of the spoiler to read about that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:) 13th-17th photos are again random photos + we tried to find jackie chan and bruce lee on the Hong Kong avenue of stars but we were too low IQ and retarded to do it😢, 18th photo 3 jewmaxxed foids, i felt extremely jealous of them and their lives. 19th photo chinks in a restaurant

About the 12th photo, some woman that had a camera saw me and my foidbhai trying to take photos on the balkony and offered to take photos of us, my photo turned out so fucking subhuman i immediately deleted it but my foidbhai of course looked good. That was the moment i felt gigainsecure and almost had a panic attack because of my subhumanity and my vacation almost got ruined.

However the thing that restored me was my foidbhai and me talking to a HTN-changlite tallcel and his bhais and his fat weird friend with a JEWISH tattoo on his neck asked for her wechat:lul::lul: At least GL people cant ever escape subhumans that are coming to crash their egos.
View attachment 3077401View attachment 3077402View attachment 3077403

EDIT: I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED "POST" ON THIS THREAD BEFORE I FINISHED IT SO BEYPND OVER:feelsree::feelsree:.

Here are the creepshots from the airport + explainations😢 This was also the first time in my life i saw a chang:feelswow:Felt like a faggot because i got very exctited JFL

On the 1st and 2nd photo u can see some HTN tallcel bussinesman, 3rd looksmaxing items i really liked, 4th a random asian and white foid the white foid acted so retarded if anyone is intrested i can talk about those 2 more, 5th is them again, 6th and 7th is the chang flight attendant me and my foidbhai autistically analyzed him and creepshotted him together and later talked to him:lul::lul::lul:hes nice i almost feel sorry i creepshotted him and posted on dalits.org, 8th noodles, 9th is the flight attendant again, 10th is a hungarian geomaxxer that lives in Taiwan my dad talked to him when our flight from SHG to BUD got delayed it was gigacagefuel, mega over for him tho. Other photos is the stacy flight attendant she really resembled yuna from itzy

whate race is your foidbhai?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

also .org works in China?

• Love it
Wtf is this post
A vlog from china read you dalit

SORRY TO ALL MY BHAIS I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED POST AND HAD TO EDIT, HERE ARE THE TAGS

@ReadBooksEveryday @Gengar @hopecel @shizuku11111 @BoredPrince @Clown Show @shabby890 @seethe @ascension @wishIwasSalludon @HeightPilledum @Xangsane @Lihito @cytoplasm @mrriceguyreturn @St.TikTokcel @AlexBrown84 @ulose22 @ihatereddit @CoreSchizo @Vermilioncore @Gargantuan @aotfan456

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Latinolooksmaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
A vlog from china read you dalit

SORRY TO ALL MY BHAIS I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED POST AND HAD TO EDIT, HERE ARE THE TAGS

@ReadBooksEveryday @Gengar @hopecel @shizuku11111 @BoredPrince @Clown Show @shabby890 @seethe @ascension @wishIwasSalludon @HeightPilledum @Xangsane @Lihito @cytoplasm @mrriceguyreturn @St.TikTokcel @AlexBrown84 @ulose22 @ihatereddit @CoreSchizo @Vermilioncore @Gargantuan @aotfan456
I knew someone who accessed .org from china, with Chinese wifi JFL

• Love it
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: HOW TF IS FACEBOOK BANNED IN CHINA BUT .ORG ISNT
JFL
YOU FUCKING DALIT YOU CAN JUST USE A VPN NOTHING IS BANNED:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: NOW READ MY VLOG IT TOOK ME ALMOST 3 HOURS TO WRITE. YOU HAVE TIME TO HAVE 150K POSTS BUT 0 TIME TO READ A SHORT POST

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Xangsane
is it expensive to live in china tho ?

• Woah
Is this a r/friendzonecuck post?

• JFL

Autistic fag taking pics of random ppl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Costcosuperstore and aspiringexcel
Tales from the voices in ur head.

Food is cheap apartments very expensive

Okay good
yeah i heard that food here is pretty cheap, with street food etc... but how much is rent like for a simple appartement i would say for 2 person ? China would be a great place to live tho

• Woah
yeah i heard that food here is pretty cheap, with street food etc... but how much is rent like for a simple appartement i would say for 2 person ? China would be a great place to live tho
No idea, my dads bhai owns 2 apartments tho so it should be possible to buy an aparyment:ogre:It also depends on the city

No idea, my dads bhai owns 2 apartments tho so it should be possible to buy an aparyment:ogre:It also depends on the city
is like guanghzou a good city there ? always eard that it was a bit

Last edited:
  • Love it
You were the one that had to mention how hot your friend and how incel you are a billion times
You dalits always make everything about cucking being a cuck or cucking someone. I mentioned it to point out how foid privilege and pretty privilege is an universal thing.

Also if you read my previous vlog threads you would know my lore. No point in having this convo
i like guanghzou a good city there ? always eard that it was a bit
You should research on our own i didnt go there but shenzhen and hongkong mog.

• Woah
Reactions: rexylkmxg
Did you even try to get laid? Blud jacking it to some random men the whole blog. And, DNRD of course.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aspiringexcel
Did you even try to get laid? Blud jacking it to some random men the whole blog. And, DNRD of course.
Yes i tried to make chink friends. Also me and my foidbhai even tried to go to a club + buy vodka but the wagies didnt let us in w out ID and of course the 7/11 wagie didnt sell it to us either:feelsree::feelsree:

+ you dalit im a gookologist you should know by now i like to analyze both gook men and foids

read every single molecule bhai

quality thread as always

what a noodlestacy you should've talked to her she looks cute :love::love::love:
"Ova stanica je medvjed city... za medvjede":lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince and aspiringexcel
read every single molecule bhai

quality thread as always

View attachment 3077502
what a noodlestacy you should've talked to her she looks cute :love::love::love:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Neironicno bi da nisam čeko bus koji kao vozi van aerodroma iskreno izgledala mi je malp autisticno al nema veze svi smo mi tu autisticni a i jako se cute ponasala nez dal vidis ali sjedi na svom koferu tako je cijelo vrijeme se vozila na koferu:love:

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
Neironicno bi da nisam čeko bus koji kao vozi van aerodroma iskreno izgledala mi je malp autisticno al nema veze svi smo mi tu autisticni a i jako se cute ponasala nez dal vidis ali sjedi na svom koferu tako je cijelo vrijeme se vozila na koferu:love:
preslatka je :love::love::love:

• Love it

Will read soon. :ogre:

• Love it

Nice post man, americancels gonna seethe and put on dnd 🤣

• JFL
what a shit thread, not a single chang or stacy spotted

• JFL
Bump WTF why is noone replying

This is brutal:lul: I go on the other side of the world to make a review of the SMV of ppl and get 4 reacts:incel:

I sometimes dont get tags so maybe ppl i tagged didnt get them either😢
@Hottaco34 @Imretarded? @Ape101 @watah @shabby890 @seethe @Tabula Rasa @LevantinePsycho @kwacker777 @ReadBooksEveryday @CoreSchizo @mrriceguyreturn @future slavic chad

Or it might be because its summer and noone is active:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Chinks are subhumans

• JFL
High iq thread cute vlog

• Love it
This is brutal:lul: I go on the other side of the world to make a review of the SMV of ppl and get 4 reacts:incel:

I sometimes dont get tags so maybe ppl i tagged didnt get them either😢
@Hottaco34 @Imretarded? @Ape101 @watah @shabby890 @seethe @Tabula Rasa @LevantinePsycho @kwacker777 @ReadBooksEveryday @CoreSchizo @mrriceguyreturn @future slavic chad

Or it might be because its summer and noone is active:lul:
tldr

• JFL
What phone do you use? Tbh, a bit meh photos quality at night.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?