vodka has stopped working so quickly I am devastated now

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I dont know what to do I have lost all my emotions besides gloom give me a guide how to get emotions alcohol does not give any emotions neither does vaping and nicotine nor gym. I can weedmax but thats expensive I will have no money for sarms

I dont know what to do I have lost all my emotions besides gloom give me a guide how to get emotions alcohol does not give any emotions neither does vaping and nicotine nor gym. I can weedmax but thats expensive I will have no money for sarms
Is vodka good? I mainly drink rum

Red bull vodka is good and juice vodka is decent
good to temporarily cope but my eternal pain is too strong nothing can help my I feel so bad I am binge drinking vaping but have no appetite I have lost any emotions

Quit all the substance abuse, get good sleep, fix your diet get proper nutrition and then see how you feel and ask yourself why you feel this way.

You have to have something to look forward, something you’re working towards to actually feel good it’s just how the human reward system works.

Don’t like caffeine
But it's the best combo, lowers your inhibitions and gives you more energy and makes you less impaired. You have to be very careful how much of Vodka Red Bull you drink though, since caffeine masks the feeling that says "I drank enough today and I'll go home" so you can get alcohol intoxicated by not knowing the limit and you have to stay well hydrated.

Just make sure to know how much vodka you can usually tolerate and not go over that limit because the Red Bull will give you a feeling that you can always drink more than you really can. Also order a couple of beers in between and don't just drink Vodka Red Bull for the whole night on its own because that's an extremely bad idea for your heart.

But it's the best combo, lowers your inhibitions and gives you more energy and makes you less impaired. You have to be very careful how much of Vodka Red Bull you drink though, since caffeine masks the feeling that says "I drank enough today and I'll go home" so you can get alcohol intoxicated by not knowing the limit and you have to stay well hydrated.

Just make sure to know how much vodka you can usually tolerate and not go over that limit because the Red Bull will give you a feeling that you can always drink more than you really can. Also order a couple of beers in between and don't just drink Vodka Red Bull for the whole night on its own because that's an extremely bad idea for your heart.
Nah I can’t sleep on it

I don’t get invited to parties
I got invited to 3 decent sized parties this year and went clubbing twice so I'm not really that much better if you think of it.

There are niggas out there going to parties every other weekend, but I live in Europe and parties just aren't as fire and as often as in the US. Plus small town.

The key is if you manage to get into one party, you'll meet people and you'll eventually get invited to more of them. I usually add some random new people on snap. That's how you make contacts. But if you have a nice IG that could work even better.

OP in 10 years.
Drunk Russian Christmas Party

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244