Voice deepening surgery is the icing on the cake

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I think i read a research which well developed jaws collerate with a high t deep voice.

When i am done with my jaw i will get a voice deepening surgery too.,

Do it same if you dont want to become uncanny.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, ALP and Deleted member 17829
I have shit narrow jaw yet a high T deep voice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Growth Plate, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I've been complimented by other guys irl for my "deep voice" since I was 13 (that's when it dropped) but I have a shit narrow jaw

I talk weird though. I'm certain my narrow jaw has been at least partly responsible for that. Well developed jaw is important for talking clearly probably

• Woah
Reactions: ALP
I have shit narrow jaw yet a high T deep voice
high prenental t and shitty crainomaxillo facial development @Growth Plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Growth Plate
I think i read a research which well developed jaws collerate with a high t deep voice.

When i am done with my jaw i will get a voice deepening surgery too.,

Do it same if you dont want to become uncanny.
Might as a well get a surgery that's going to turn you into dravidian.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
high prenental t and shitty crainomaxillo facial development @Growth Plate
Why not high post natal t, dht or something else? You throw out high pren t but you have no evidence

• Hmm...
Why not high post natal t, dht or something else? You throw out high pren t but you have no evidence
i dont even know what the fuck prenental means. i will just get a voice surgery. deal with it.

Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
i dont even know what the fuck prenental means. i will just get a voice surgery. deal with it.

Nigger
>doesn't know what prenatal means
>calls me a nigger

What an irony

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: racoon4 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
why don't you just pin testosterone? shouldn't that help?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Tallooksmaxxer
i will do it first
you probably don't want to do it too much though. I have a naturally deep voice and I got a lot of shit for it in middle an high school :ogre::ogre:

• Hmm...
I honestly think if you can get your voice REALLY REALLY deep, you should get surgery for it. The only issue I see is you won't be able to be as loud from what I heard.

With a deeper voice, you get taken WAY more seriously in the business world. People rated deeper voices as more trustworthy.

If you could get a voice like this guy, Corpse, Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones from surgery that'd be worth it:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Tallooksmaxxer
I honestly think if you can get your voice REALLY REALLY deep, you should get surgery for it. The only issue I see is you won't be able to be as loud from what I heard.

With a deeper voice, you get taken WAY more seriously in the business world. People rated deeper voices as more trustworthy.

If you could get a voice like this guy, Corpse, Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones from surgery that'd be worth it:

yeah i will follow the roid route first

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Because you're tall
That is true but not all lanklet-cels have deep voices
In my case I guess I inherited that from my mother

just an fyi if your voice gets deep you can't yell. I remember in high school when we were outside and I had to yell something to a friend that was about 20 meters away and he couldn't hear jack shit I was yelling. Mind you, I was yelling as loud as I could :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Tfw I don't have to think about it because I already have a deep voice :lul:

• Love it
Because you're tall
That is true but not all lanklet-cels have deep voices
In my case I guess I inherited that from my mother
i have average to high

just an fyi if your voice gets deep you can't yell. I remember in high school when we were outside and I had to yell something to a friend that was about 20 meters away and he couldn't hear jack shit I was yelling. Mind you, I was yelling as loud as I could :lul::lul:
i will just take roids and dht deriratives

Why just get a vocal coach, legit this youtuber legendoftotalwar had an incel tier voice and over 2 years it turned much deeper, he was in his mid 20s when this happened so clearly no puberty involved.

• Hmm...
Why just get a vocal coach, legit this youtuber legendoftotalwar had an incel tier voice and over 2 years it turned much deeper, he was in his mid 20s when this happened so clearly no puberty involved.
Did he make any videos about deepening his voice? All I see are some Total War videos.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Did he make any videos about deepening his voice? All I see are some Total War videos.
Nah but he has been asked about it and I think he said he got coaching. Just sort by oldest and click the vid then compare it to his newest one :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nah but he has been asked about it and I think he said he got coaching. Just sort by oldest and click the vid then compare it to his newest one :feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Moggie
thoughts bruh
Changed a lot but there are 9 years between those videos, so he was a teen in the old video. But his voice changed in the last two years, right?

Legit just compare first vid of the first playlist and first vid of the second playlist, just go through puberty in your 20s theory

Changed a lot but there are 9 years between those videos, so he was a teen in the old video. But his voice changed in the last two years, right?
Nah he was in his 20s in first vid, he has grey beard hair now. Change happened between 2013 - 2017 not sure when in that window.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Legit just compare first vid of the first playlist and first vid of the second playlist, just go through puberty in your 20s theory

And in 2013 he was in his mid-twenties? Changed a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
at 40 mins he talks about it.
Kinda unsatisfying answer but maybe if you just practice with your mic to yourself for an hour a day or whatever, it was a good idea for him to fix it he would not have got popular like now if his voice was still incel tier.