Voice deepening surgery MOGS

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Might get this surgery since my voice sounds mogger when I'm sick and I want that permanently

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hattrick, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
you gotta do it awake so they can test if its working
freaky shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Worth it wow
How much was it and does it have any long term effects?

Worth it wow
How much was it and does it have any long term effects?
not sure on cost i see an article where someone paid $8k
long term effects no clue gotta do more research

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 30679
  • Woah
Reactions: Running! and Deleted member 30679
not sure on cost i see an article where someone paid $8k
long term effects no clue gotta do more research
Ez looksmaxx if you have the money

• +1
Reactions: Running! and User28823
not permanent sadly

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Running! and User28823
useless, just like you can get over your crush having a fucked voice a girl that likes you can do the same, unless you sound like a fucking retarded cartoon character than this is useless

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Running!
My nose is constantly fucked, and i have constantly that fucked gym voice, it's fucking my self esteem so much,
No voice for your face btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
useless, just like you can get over your crush having a fucked voice a girl that likes you can do the same, unless you sound like a fucking retarded cartoon character than this is useless
its looksmax.org u retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Voice is underrated here. People be spending $10k on shit that’s barely noticable.

• +1
Reactions: evap0
WARNING: RETARD DETECTED
Alarm Siren GIF

this is advantageous in every aspect of life, not just women

no wonder i had u ignored jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah and evap0
Alarm Siren GIF

Lol jfl these retards seriously don't know how fucking jailed you feel when you have a bad voice

Murdoch Mysteries Help GIF by Ovation TV

• +1
spent 8k on your voice or rhino you fucking pajeet
dont need it personally but a looksmax ( voice deepening) is a looksmax and a retard ( you) is a retard

• JFL
dont need it personally but a looksmax ( voice deepening) is a looksmax and a retard ( you) is a retard
just scream in a forest to darken voice theory

Alarm Siren GIF

I mean to be fair he has a point

Unless you have a bad voice this surgery is pretty much useless, telling someone with average voice to spend 10k and risk getting tons of side effects for a deeper voice is shit advice, Deep voice doesn't necessarily mean sexy voice anyway, some voices can be shitty when deep like my voice, i literally sound much much better when i reduce the deepness of my voice cuz it's so deep i sound like a giant sometimes lol

Getting any other facial surgery will always be the better option for the average Looksmaxer

went to a speech therapist and she taught me that intonation and speed make a big difference making your voice sound more masculine/feminine, besides pitch. women will make bigger jumps in their intonation (similar to what you're supposed to do at the end of a question) making them sound more expressive while men's intonation is more flat and bored sounding. women also tend to speak faster. using both these techniques vastly improved how I sound

• +1
Reactions: grimy

Unless you have a bad voice this surgery is pretty much useless, telling someone with average voice to spend 10k and risk getting tons of side effects for a deeper voice is shit advice, Deep voice doesn't necessarily mean sexy voice anyway, some voices can be shitty when deep like my voice, i literally sound much much better when i reduce the deepness of my voice cuz it's so deep i sound like a giant sometimes lol

Getting any other facial surgery will always be the better option for the average Looksmaxer
my deep voice when im sick mogs hard, i once got a phone call from someone when sick and her going "woah" when she heard it 😎

hella underrated looksmax, male and female gaze max in one surgery.

• +1
yes, a deeper voice really helps me maximize my looks!

2018 dude is right

prettyboy in my school sounds like a fucking female (actually) and its literally a halo

if your attractive a shitty feature (bad voice for example) can be a halo

this isnt new shit

• +1
Reactions: Absi