voicecel and voicepill are so real wtf

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
this guy's voice is so annoying wtf
he's all ripped and sound like danny devito

 
I love his videos tbh
Only real blackpilled person in bodybuilding community
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3556
these thin tank tops make the bodybuilders look gay af ngl
 

Screams cope
 
What did that whore told you?
„Whats wrong with you“ „kk“ „😂😂😂ok“ and then she blocked me tbh dont give a fuck about that bitch and her friend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
„Whats wrong with you“ „kk“ „😂😂😂ok“ and then she blocked me tbh dont give a fuck about that bitch and her friend
Thanks bro :)
JFL
Got any screenshots?
 
I cage at these body builders who keep wearing those silly tanktoos thinking that it makes them cool.

One day I need to go to my local gym and beat up some bodybuilders.
 

Similar threads

chairandrope
Replies
0
Views
11
chairandrope
chairandrope
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
19
Mansur
Mansur
iLdar
Replies
3
Views
33
sonic55555
S
Big Boss
Replies
4
Views
101
Bat
Bat
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
11
burnerzz7
burnerzz7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top