Voicepill is legit, but fk my face

D

Deleted member 9274

God amongst gods
Firsr day school, was sitting behind in class. When the teacher asked me a question. My voice literally shook the whole classroom. All the girls were looking behind who that guy was. Then they saw my face and they quickly turned around and were giggling.

OVER FOR ME

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, jordanbarrettisgod, lutte and 20 others
Brooooootal

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7866
Dammit bro, so close to Chad and yet so far. You need voice, wrists, face and height+frame to be a Chad, if you have 4 of them but not all 5 you're chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7012
20200826 180004

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, lutte, Deleted member 10524 and 10 others
Dammit bro, so close to Chad and yet so far. You need voice, wrists, face and height+frame to be a Chad, if you have 4 of them but not all 5 you're chadlite
The thing is man. There was a girl just behind me and she turned and she was like creeped out about my face or someting and turned really quick back.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 7866
The thing is man. There was a girl just behind me and she turned and she was like creeped out about my face or someting and turned really quick back.
Wait send me your face in pm I want to see if yur a mentalcel

Wait send me your face in pm I want to see if yur a mentalcel
I'm mentalcel. My midface is the thing that holds me back man. I'm also hapa. So there is that. Atleast im 6'2, but meso/ecto framed. Fk need the gym but parents fk this shit.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 7866
I'm mentalcel. My midface is the thing that holds me back man. I'm also hapa. So there is that. Atleast im 6'2, but meso/ecto framed. Fk need the gym but parents fk this shit.
Hapa... I apologise bro

Hapa... I apologise bro
Don't want to brag. I know my flaws. But i'm probably around 5 psl, but my fucking brain is so fucking narcy and perfectionistic due to my past. I'm mentally stunned.

Inb4 pic or larp idc

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Fucking over

Don't want to brag. I know my flaws. But i'm probably around 5 psl, but my fucking brain is so fucking narcy and perfectionistic due to my past. I'm mentally stunned.

Inb4 pic or larp idc
Pic or larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
brutal

i hate school so happy my classes are online

Inb4 pic or larp idc
so you think you're 5 psl but ugly enough ruin a girl's day when they look at you at the same time ?

Im on a quest to voicemaxx im following guides people suggested here plus singing /voice exercises

so you think you're 5 psl but ugly enough ruin a girl's day when they look at you at the same time ?
I'm 5 psl if i softmaxx again, but my depression and nihilistic thoughts recently dropped me down quite a lot. I don't give a fuck anymore. I look like a vagabond now. My old classmates told me. Why are you not taking care of yourself man.

• +1
Im on a quest to voicemaxx im following guides people suggested here plus singing /voice exercises
I screamed a lot during my beginner puberty days, maybe screaming is legit.

• +1
I screamed a lot during my beginner puberty days, maybe screaming is legit.
Yes that can help , but nobody ever tried singermaxing and other guides i found here . I will make a thread in the future with before and after voice.

Aaron

I look like this dude, but worse in every single way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 5875
No voice for your face

Yes that can help , but nobody ever tried singermaxing and other guides i found here . I will make a thread in the future with before and after voice.
have you done it by now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Same thing happened to me tbh

have you done it by now?
I did singermaxx 1 month but my voice didnt really change noticeably so i didnt bother making a thread , however i can hit notes more smoothly now while singing songs which is cool .

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • +1
do you think this "voice building program" or similar voice therapy will work achieving a fuller and slightly deeper voice?

No i dont think talking loud will give u any change , you have to damage your vocal cords real good for them to strengthen : screaming , hitting notes long enough, using vinegar are the ways apparently , i never tried screaming becuase i dont have where to do it without anyone hearing .

• +1
No i dont think talking loud will give u any change , you have to damage your vocal cords real good for them to strengthen : screaming , hitting notes long enough, using vinegar are the ways apparently , i never tried screaming becuase i dont have where to do it without anyone hearing .
what about in the car? that's where I've been practicing my throatsinging

nobody hears it then.. r-right?

• +1
what about in the car? that's where I've been practicing my throatsinging

nobody hears it then.. r-right?
I think so if there s nobody around . I know it will sound like cope but i suggest u also do many pullups /pushups/squats and eat well, afterall androgen hormones do have an effect on vocal cords too (unless you re injecting T or hitting the gym already) .

• +1
I think so if there s nobody around . I know it will sound like cope but i suggest u also do many pullups /pushups/squats and eat well, afterall androgen hormones do have an effect on vocal cords too (unless you re injecting T or hitting the gym already) .
yeah I will try testosterone in the future, some say their voice got deeper on it, others saw no effect

• +1