Voicepill is underrated

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
The importance of a good voice is deeply underestimated. I’ve had Bumble matches think I was physically attractive until they bait me with voice messages, leading them to ghost me completely once they hear me speak. The app forces you into a one-take, auto-send voice recording upon pressing the mic button. One stutter and it’s OVER.

My monotone voice with lack of affliction is a major turn-off for most women. I have a problem with squeezing my esophagus too hard when I talk, resulting in me sounding like this:

Deep voices are boring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452
you have a decent voice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, DelonLover1999, Real and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
My high voice makes it hard for me to slay older girls. I've had girls tell people it wouldn't work for me for that exact reason, it sucks having a decent looking face and a shit voice and being socially awkward

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27452
nigga you are 5'8 why you coping with your voice XD

I agree that at some point its over, but your voice is normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452
Also this is more a stuttering and speech pattern pill tbh.

Most people have a normal voice but those two things can really fuck you over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
My high voice makes it hard for me to slay older girls. I've had girls tell people it wouldn't work for me for that exact reason, it sucks having a decent looking face and a shit voice and being socially awkward
I’d rather a high pitch voice with affliction than a flat baritone one.

nigga you are 5'8 why you coping with your voice XD

I agree that at some point its over, but your voice is normal
Women have gone from oogling at my physical appearance to wincing at the sound of my voice

Your voice is not bad. You’re not Morgan Freeman but it’s deep enough. You being 5’8 hinders you 10x harder than your “monotone voice”

• +1
Reactions: sigmacupid
Agreed. Good voice makes you a much more compelling force. Not only for women, but for other men too. A deeper more masculine voice commands respects and attention,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back