Volcel If You're Not Wearing Colored Contacts

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Screen Shot 2019 01 15 at 21515 PM

Screen Shot 2019 01 15 at 21523 PM

Gigachad losing major attractiveness points just from eye color.

There is NO reason you shouldn't get colored contacts if you have brown eyes. Easiest .5-1pt added to your attractiveness. Especially if you're ugly. Blue eyes will distract people from the rest of your ugly face. If you can spend 16hrs a day forcing your tongue on the roof of your mouth (most likely cope btw), you can take 2 mins to put these on in the morning.

I'm gonna order these soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 616 and Lorsss
low iq cope theory

eye shape>>>>eye color

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, itsoverbuddyboyo, 11gaijin and 1 other person
What if I have dark blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 9568, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Its not the color.It’s the shade and how light it is. Most people who have brown eyes also tend to have dark brown eyes compared to the lesser light browned eyes that’s why most people with brown eyes don’t look as good.

Shade>color

Attachments

• 8C767E0A-8012-4CEA-B1DE-EFEDF7BE8882.jpeg
    8C767E0A-8012-4CEA-B1DE-EFEDF7BE8882.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 487
I might try it when I go on vacation, but surely not here in my town

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, 11gaijin and Murican
Wear them only on new places for example If you go on vacation get blue ones and make your slaying life easier

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Lorsss
I'll try when going to a party or out on the town

I dont need colored contacts my eyes are blue already. Well darkish blue i guess :/

View attachment 13209
View attachment 13210

Gigachad losing major attractiveness points just from eye color.

There is NO reason you shouldn't get colored contacts if you have brown eyes. Easiest .5-1pt added to your attractiveness. Especially if you're ugly. Blue eyes will distract people from the rest of your ugly face. If you can spend 16hrs a day forcing your tongue on the roof of your mouth (most likely cope btw), you can take 2 mins to put these on in the morning.

I'm gonna order these soon.
white contacts make me a chad
Screenshot 2019 01 11 05 17 23

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I dont need colored contacts my eyes are blue already. Well darkish blue i guess :/

Mine are dark blue and green with a prominent limbal ring. Dont know if its a good thing really

Mine are dark blue and green with a prominent limbal ring. Dont know if its a good thing really
Screenshot 2019 01 13 23 18 083

Heres mine. Upper eyelid is covering my eye a little because i was tired

I've asked about this before, I have light brown/dark Hazel eye color. Would I benefit from getting light Hazel contacts? I've also heard colored contacts don't come for astigmatism though I wouldn't know why.

Yeah it's legit. My eyes looked brighter the past days (maybe due to sleep deprivation?) and I looked a lot better in the mirror. My natural eye color is greyish-blue but I want to make them either light blue or white-Grey.

Light colored eyes aren't even necessarily more attractive than dark ones. Didn't a study dispel this myth already?

Light colored eyes aren't even necessarily more attractive than dark ones. Didn't a study dispel this myth already?
LOL they are genetically inferior perhaps but they certainly make any person look better.

LOL they are genetically inferior perhaps but they certainly make any person look better.
They might make someone stand out but does that translate to attraction or gay alien.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I actually dig dark eyes on girls... the darker the better
I actually dig dark (edit: brown) eyes on girls... the darker the better

jfl at looking at retarded studies to conclude if eyes make one look better or not.
WE ALL KNOW TANNED + BLUE SKIN AND DARK HAIR IS su[erior to any other color on this fucking planet.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, GenericChad1444, dogtown and 1 other person
jfl at looking at retarded studies to conclude if eyes make one look better or not.
WE ALL KNOW TANNED + BLUE SKIN AND DARK HAIR IS su[erior to any other color on this fuckinplanet.

Blue skin ?

Agreed best combination
i have top tier skin and hair coloring, especially when i tan. I wore blue contacts once and i fucking ascended, like literal ascension

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
They might make someone stand out but does that translate to attraction or gay alien.
Yes it makes one certainly look better. Now stop coping and get fucking contact lenses.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I already have a pretty nice tan and black hair, the problem is that I look a little bit asian (not too much) and I don't know if I would look better with blue contacts. Also, people on school would keep talking about my contacts and shit.

Legit tbh this guy wouldn’t be anything special if he had the typical brown eyes

A991836D A735 418D 9DA1 8ABD557BF9E9

Legit tbh this guy wouldn’t be anything special if he had the typical brown eyes

View attachment 13261
Notice how it looks good when they have a tan though. If you want to lighten your eye color with contacts then fake tanning is a necessary complement.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Notice how it looks good when they have a tan though. If you want to lighten your eye color with contacts then fake tanning is a necessary complement.
Yea works great with darker features and a tan, what fake tans are good tho? I used some creams before but they always came out inconstant some spots were dark some not even tanned :feelsrope:

hooded blue eyes crew checking in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yea works great with darker features and a tan, what fake tans are good tho? I used some creams before but they always came out inconstant some spots were dark some not even tanned :feelsrope:
I'm still clueless on fake tanning. My real focus now is fixing my nose. Fixing failos is more efficient than acquiring halos. Thank @BeautifulBones nigga for that daily reminder.

I agree you should make your
I'm still clueless on fake tanning. My real focus now is fixing my nose. Fixing failos is more efficient than acquiring halos. Thank @BeautifulBones nigga for that daily reminder.
does a fake tan look different than lightened curry skin because I think it does and is why I’m resisting getting blue contacts next summer for more light hazel contacts but lmk what u guys think

I agree you should make your

does a fake tan look different than lightened curry skin because I think it does and is why I’m resisting getting blue contacts next summer for more light hazel contacts but lmk what u guys think
Give light Hazel yeah, wouldn't look ridiculous on curry

• +1
Reactions: sogwigy
I need blue asap
Go for gray if you're frauding. For ethnics, gray>blue>green>hazel imho. For pale whiteys like me, brown/green is probably best, but halo can be achieved if we tan and lighten the natural eye color.

What's a good brand for colored contacts tho?

Shape>color but light eye color can be a huge halo yes,specially in ethnic countries like somewhere in SA. but you must buy some real contacts and not those fake ugly contacts on the market. Legit ones are the koreans lenses and the urban layers one