Volcel until Stacy gf

badromance

badromance

Banned
Going out in the mall..SUIFUEL.Stacies everywhere,while the sub 4 cashier is nice towards me :feelsrope::feelsrope: Looksmaxxing hardcore from now onwards JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, androidcel and Final82
KEK

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Cage
Cage
Cage
Cage
Cage
Cage
Cage
Cage
Cage

Goodluck bro :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Volcel4life gang

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and badromance
No offense, but you need to stop being delusional.
If you're going to get a Stacy girlfriend it's not going to be thanks to your looks, so you might as well get rich now.

Going out in the mall..SUIFUEL.Stacies everywhere,while the sub 4 cashier is nice towards me :feelsrope::feelsrope: Looksmaxxing hardcore from now onwards JFL.

Just fix your nose like me, hit the gym and destroy their pussies it's our only hope for stacy salvation

If you're going to get a Stacy girlfriend it's not going to be thanks to your looks, so you might as well get rich now.
Exactly, sometimes we should learn to be realistic. Tbh I don't understand how having a Stacy girlfriend would be beneficial for most of us, given the fact that we're non NT for the most part, and probably can't become chad even after surgeries. A Stacy has been living in huge social circles in abundance of attention and validation so that she'll definitely not treat a guy like us well, let alone be loyal to us. Even if you're chad, you'd better be NT and wealthy in order to keep your Stacy girlfriend.

For me, a non chubby high tier Becky girlfriend who treats me with kindness and respect would be God's present tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Earthling
i know man jfl don't take my posts too seriosly :feelsokman::feelsokman:

The most I could probably get even after looksmaxxing is a psl 5 girl that makeupmaxxed and I would honestly be happy with that.

Reverse juggernaut law is your only hope.
Aim for blonde 9/10+ Stacies only.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Exactly, sometimes we should learn to be realistic. Tbh I don't understand how having a Stacy girlfriend would be beneficial for most of us, given the fact that we're non NT for the most part, and probably can't become chad even after surgeries. A Stacy has been living in huge social circles in abundance of attention and validation so that she'll definitely not treat a guy like us well, let alone be loyal to us. Even if you're chad, you'd better be NT and wealthy in order to keep your Stacy girlfriend.

For me, a non chubby high tier Becky girlfriend who treats me with kindness and respect would be God's present tbh.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
After learning about the blackpill I NEVER, I repeat, NEVER want a Stacy GF. How the fuck an I supposed to compete with the 20 Gigachads she's fucked just this year?

I'm aiming lower on the scale.

Stacy gf will never happen for you LOL