@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
This is the funniest message of all time
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

@Salludon @chaddyboi66

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, currylightskin, Salludon and 1 other person
My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond
6'5"
really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
This is the funniest message of all time
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

@Salludon @chaddyboi66
5'6 it is then.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
how did this thread get 13 pages jfl:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Hi , can you make a Mog battle of him.and me ? He said that he looks better , which imho I don't believe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Hi , can you make a Mog battle of him.and me ? He said that he looks better , which imho I don't believe
No can do. I have a truce w him atm

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
U sure?? @USER0213 is normally pretty humble, never flexed on me or said he mogs me, he just wants to max himself out

U sure?? @USER0213 is normally pretty humble, never flexed on me or said he mogs me, he just wants to max himself out
He's a nice guy I know , but he's sometimes oblivious too :Comfy:

He's a nice guy I know , but he's sometimes oblivious too :Comfy:
Hes only 18-19 man, many people are oblivious at that age, give him time, he will mature, and remember he's in India, it is MUCH harder to be self aware in countries like India, China, north Korea, Singapore, Korea, and to an extent Brazil.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Hes only 18-19 man, many people are oblivious at that age, give him time, he will mature, and remember he's in India, it is MUCH harder to be self aware in countries like India, China, north Korea, Singapore, Korea, and to an extent Brazil.
I am 17 and paki.

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
and remember he's in India, it is MUCH harder to be self aware in countries like India, China, north Korea, Singapore, Korea, and to an extent Brazil.
Why lol. Asian parenting?

Westerners and fobs are totally different.

Reason fobs are such a joke is they can hide behind a billion people as cringe as them and hence are clueless that there are levels to this game.
What does fob stand for?

What does fob stand for?
A native.

Paks are slightly better than Indians and chinese in this regard, because they can't hide behind a whole ecosystem of a billion subhumans that reinforces and validates their actions.

Obviously doesn't apply to all, not every Indian or Chinese fob is cringe, and not every Pak is not cringe, but that's the general direction.

Bump bhandchodes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
@WannabeJock @Salludon @2000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15338, Salludon and 1 other person
Volcel mogs imo cuz of user0213's 6'7 (5'5) height failo
@volcelfatcel @Preston @Salludon @StrangerDanger
Remember that random pic where dev turned out to be a fkin giant. Nigga could’ve proven it in 5 minutes but instead chose abuse for months :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, justinzayn and 4 others
@volcelfatcel @Preston @Salludon @StrangerDanger
Remember that random pic where dev turned out to be a fkin giant. Nigga could’ve proven it in 5 minutes but instead chose abuse for months :lul:
No height for his subhuman dalit pheno

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 14160
guess whoa back, back again...

all we need now is makinithappen get unbanned and the curry squad is gonna kill it again

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
wtf this thread is 13 pages???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person

@Moggedbyevery1

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1