Volufiline: An Inquiry 🧐

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
🔸Has anyone tried volufiline under their eyes and seen results? Does it work? Is it cope? What’s the verdict?

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead
it is cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oueyy, IndraBC, shieldzz and 3 others

Attachments

• 14226.jpg
    14226.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel
🔸Has anyone tried volufiline under their eyes and seen results? Does it work? Is it cope? What’s the verdict?
turbo cope , it will actually looksmin you by giving a disgusting purple tone on your under eyes if you don't dilute it enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and IndraBC
turbo cope , it will actually looksmin you by giving a disgusting purple tone on your under eyes if you don't dilute it enough
Who said about the purple tone under your eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
i remember seeing this creamy white version of volufline that wasn't clear. I remember k shami was talking about it maybe that version works? i think it was like some korean version of volufline or something

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
I got so lucky because my friends mom does fillers and i could just become really close with their family and get them for free when im older. lifefuel for my extremely hollow undereyes gonna become the next salludon.

i remember seeing this creamy white version of volufline that wasn't clear. I remember k shami was talking about it maybe that version works? i think it was like some korean version of volufline or something
Found it