Volufiline for Upper Eyelid?

helpmegod

helpmegod

Iron
So, as discussed in threads like this one volufiline plumps up your skin where you apply it.
My question is, wouldn't applying it on the upper eyelid cause it to fatten up, reducing UEE, I mean they do that with fillers for the UE, why wouldn't it work with volufiline?
It'd be perfect if someone more knowledgeable than me would chime in.

it should i bought waiting for it to show up to use on eyes and under eyes

@enchanted_elixir do you think this could work?

@enchanted_elixir do you think this could work?
It can basically serve as a "filler"

So yes, it should.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug and helpmegod

try it​

The Ordinary - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG​

• Ugh..
Reactions: indiannorthpill
So, as discussed in threads like this one volufiline plumps up your skin where you apply it.
My question is, wouldn't applying it on the upper eyelid cause it to fatten up, reducing UEE, I mean they do that with fillers for the UE, why wouldn't it work with volufiline?
im currently using it on my eyebrow area to develop a more prominent brow ridge and less uee

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
any results brother?
yeah alot, using to improve brow ridge and gonna use under eye to make my eyes look deeper set, be careful to not get any on your eyelid because it could set you back alot. I use it on my brow ridge area to increase it, less uee and i do it at night. I use it under eye during the day becuase my eyelashes could soak up the product up and get some on my eyelid if i put it on at night. also some eye excercise, eyelid pulling (rarely) and reduced using forehead muscles have help alot. il send eye photos once i get full hooded eyes.

yeah alot, using to improve brow ridge and gonna use under eye to make my eyes look deeper set, be careful to not get any on your eyelid because it could set you back alot. I use it on my brow ridge area to increase it, less uee and i do it at night. I use it under eye during the day becuase my eyelashes could soak up the product up and get some on my eyelid if i put it on at night. also some eye excercise, eyelid pulling (rarely) and reduced using forehead muscles have help alot. il send eye photos once i get full hooded eyes.
can u send a progress pic rn cuz im on the verge of buying it to try go from eyelash coping pretty boy eyes too mogger lol

ima do more under my eyes too

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Its real been doing it nightly unfortunately i didnt post progress pics

• +1
Useless. If it happen that you loose weight at any moment in your life you will also loose volufiline gains

• +1
Because its just fat. Your body will use it as soon as you loose weight.
even if volufine is consistently being applied? its not like the second you lose a pound of fat all of it is from your eyelid

even if volufine is consistently being applied? its not like the second you lose a pound of fat all of it is from your eyelid
because it isnt a normal place for fat the body will take it at first before every other place. If you arent in a concistent bulk volufiline will not make fat so kinda useless