Volufiline for wrinkles

D

Deleted member 50722

AUTISTIC HAPA SLAYER
I have naso-labial, mouth, and chin folds and I just bought volufiline. The folds are caused by a deep canine fossa and not having forward growth and bone mass that is John James Todd tier. Volufiline should fix right? I have seen some miracle transformations from it, but these people used volufiline for their eyes. My main priority is getting rid of the mouth folds before they get to out of hand, how do i go about fixing this with volufiline and how long will it take?

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
just shut the fuck up

I have naso-labial, mouth, and chin folds and I just bought volufiline. The folds are caused by a deep canine fossa and not having forward growth and bone mass that is John James Todd tier. Volufiline should fix right? I have seen some miracle transformations from it, but these people used volufiline for their eyes. My main priority is getting rid of the mouth folds before they get to out of hand, how do i go about fixing this with volufiline and how long will it take?
Makesweet t7ptsd

• JFL
Reactions: Rozdziewiczacz
volufiline doesnt even fucking work

stupid fucking tiktok faggots i wish i was accepted a year ago so i could have got high IQ responses

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Ryldoo IS COPING
how do i go about fixing this with volufiline and how long will it take?
No one knows, why not do some experimenting and record your progress? Make a thread when you're done, maybe you'll get BOTB

getting lean helps with flatter maxillas and/or deep canine fossas

• +1
Reactions: DoII
getting lean helps with flatter maxillas and/or deep canine fossas
my maxilla is great and i am 5.7% body fat but i have a typical asian sunken radix but as far as my jaw and cheekbone visibility they are excellent

No one knows, why not do some experimenting and record your progress? Make a thread when you're done, maybe you'll get BOTB
sure why not good idea i am surprised volufiline is so few talked about here

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
my maxilla is great and i am 5.7% body fat but i have a typical asian sunken radix but as far as my jaw and cheekbone visibility they are excellent

Bulk up. U won’t have any wrinkles

volufiline is useless autism, waste your cash for nothing if you want to

• +1
Bro whatever u want but nobody wants to see them wrinkles you’re gonna look aged
I'd rather be normal bodyfat and look young then lean and aged

• +1
different people respond to it differently just try it