Volufiline lips 1 month results [hoodmaxing no bs guide thread 2]

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Gonna skip straight to the difference
IMG 20240220 214542

this is before (note: upper lip, obvious dehydration/dry lips) (incel traits)
IMG 20240220 214613

after 1 month (note: compare upper lip to philtrum, lips never damaged or dehydrated anymore, red instead of pale pink, expect more results as time goes on)

philtrum should get shorter also as the upper lip grows, lips seem to be susceptible to the volufiline I used (medipeel volufiline some chinese compounders)

Now since this is a continuation of a thread called 'hoodmaxing no bs guide' let me summarize other results thus far (fat pads, minox) (not gonna include those pics as I deem not much change can be perceived in photos in regards to minox, in regards to fat pads volufiline didn't work at all as of now):

Post in thread 'Eyehoodmaxxing (legit & no cope version) [PART 1]' https://looksmax.org/threads/eyehoodmaxxing-legit-no-cope-version-part-1.930134/post-14540991

"alr so before i make the 2nd thread and send the pics imma just say volufiline was great on the lips and made maybe a slight change in the undereyes but for the fat pads it didn't do much. Tbqh probably because i put a little bit of it on the pad but I don't want it spilling over everywhere and theres no way I can put a whole milliliter on the eyelid.

Biggest change was from oral minoxidil tbqh. Shit thickened up my brows in the matter of a single month. As for tret+min+oral min results have been pretty fast in the sense that Im seeing some solid baby hairs that probably won't be seen in a picture. Thats why I will post at 3 and 6 months also. If I get some sudden crazy changes with oral minox I will make an additional post to give u nigs a good idea of what it does. I still stand by that oral minoxidil is 100% mogger results guaranteed and if u don't get crazy results from topical in 6 months u should definitely skip all the bullshit, save urself time and hop on oral. Anyway, lips definitely got bigger with the volufiline + tret mix. Thus far the only gains I didn't see are the actual fat pad gains. I also mentioned i will do microfusion at a certain point cuz Im really bent on getting those fat pad results, so microfusion should work 1000% since its solid filler going into the fat pad through microneedling with 1.5mm needles. Peptides of all sorts and volufiline didn't do too much tbqh. Maybe I will see it do something on month 2 or 3, or maybe I should put more on the fat pad area. Maybe lips and normal skin are different thus lips absorb volufiline while the fat pads don't? Maybe I should derma roll and apply volufiline... Actually thats probably what Im gonna do going forward cuz lip results are good tbqh."

Month 3 (maybe 2) and month 6 will most likely include oral minox+topical minox+tret results (which will show all the pro-topical anti-oral minox copers) as well as the semifinal verdict on volufiline for fat pads. Before photo has a good lighting for the undereyes tbqh but I stg it helped undereyes a little. In summary the only things changing is the lip and the hair area, hair results will come a bit later. Thing of note from now I will dermaroll with volufiline on fat pads just to see if it will do something tbqh. Microfusion stuff comes after all of this cuz im busy with tests currently, will make thread & tag niggas who give a shit.

Tagging ppl who asked to be tagged in the last thread:
@currywhowillascends
@N1CK
@fl0w
@the_nextDavidLaid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Softboymaxx, the_nextDavidLaid, Allornothing and 13 others
@appealmaxed

Volufiline is not a permanent solution, once you get off of it the results go away over time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC, mathis, ungewist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 51465
do you use topical minoxidil as oral?

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
View attachment 2757142
View attachment 2757144

after 1 month (note: compare upper lip to philtrum, lips never damaged or dehydrated anymore, red instead of pale pink, expect more results as time goes on)

philtrum should get shorter also as the upper lip grows, lips seem to be susceptible to the volufiline I used (medipeel volufiline some chinese compounders)

Now since this is a continuation of a thread called 'hoodmaxing no bs guide' let me summarize other results thus far (fat pads, minox) (not gonna include those pics as I deem not much change can be perceived in photos in regards to minox, in regards to fat pads volufiline didn't work at all as of now):

Post in thread 'Eyehoodmaxxing (legit & no cope version) [PART 1]' https://looksmax.org/threads/eyehoodmaxxing-legit-no-cope-version-part-1.930134/post-14540991

"alr so before i make the 2nd thread and send the pics imma just say volufiline was great on the lips and made maybe a slight change in the undereyes but for the fat pads it didn't do much. Tbqh probably because i put a little bit of it on the pad but I don't want it spilling over everywhere and theres no way I can put a whole milliliter on the eyelid.

Biggest change was from oral minoxidil tbqh. Shit thickened up my brows in the matter of a single month. As for tret+min+oral min results have been pretty fast in the sense that Im seeing some solid baby hairs that probably won't be seen in a picture. Thats why I will post at 3 and 6 months also. If I get some sudden crazy changes with oral minox I will make an additional post to give u nigs a good idea of what it does. I still stand by that oral minoxidil is 100% mogger results guaranteed and if u don't get crazy results from topical in 6 months u should definitely skip all the bullshit, save urself time and hop on oral. Anyway, lips definitely got bigger with the volufiline + tret mix. Thus far the only gains I didn't see are the actual fat pad gains. I also mentioned i will do microfusion at a certain point cuz Im really bent on getting those fat pad results, so microfusion should work 1000% since its solid filler going into the fat pad through microneedling with 1.5mm needles. Peptides of all sorts and volufiline didn't do too much tbqh. Maybe I will see it do something on month 2 or 3, or maybe I should put more on the fat pad area. Maybe lips and normal skin are different thus lips absorb volufiline while the fat pads don't? Maybe I should derma roll and apply volufiline... Actually thats probably what Im gonna do going forward cuz lip results are good tbqh."

Month 3 (maybe 2) and month 6 will most likely include oral minox+topical minox+tret results (which will show all the pro-topical anti-oral minox copers) as well as the semifinal verdict on volufiline for fat pads. Before photo has a good lighting for the undereyes tbqh but I stg it helped undereyes a little. In summary the only things changing is the lip and the hair area, hair results will come a bit later. Thing of note from now I will dermaroll with volufiline on fat pads just to see if it will do something tbqh. Microfusion stuff comes after all of this cuz im busy with tests currently, will make thread & tag niggas who give a shit.

@currywhowillascends
@N1CK
@fl0w
@the_nextDavidLaid
also note: compare upper lip size to lower lip size in both pics

I feel like half of your results are just from the oils as your lips were very obviously chronically dry in the before.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, mathis, Clavicular and 4 others
I feel like half of your results are just from the oils as your lips were very obviously chronically dry in the before.
i used to apply oils before volufiline and the shit would quickly absorb and not make a difference to the point where i put coconut oil 3 times a day only for them to be dry again. Normal water consumption (2l a day minimum)

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, kingpiin and Orc
do you go with 2 drops a day?
i don't use a dropper I use a syringe thing just without the needle and measure 1/10th of a single ml. Now I do 3-4/10ths of a ml cuz I realized it goes unpunished also felt kinda like I was coping ingesting that little but it actually works wonders

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
@Justical

@bluemcdonalds
@SeriousAscension
@Oxygen

where'd you find that
I remember reading something about it and im assuming volufiline just expands more fat near the lips, and usually it won’t stay at that plumped size and it diminishes, correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and mayo mogger
I remember reading something about it and im assuming volufiline just expands more fat near the lips, and usually it won’t stay at that plumped size and it diminishes, correct me if im wrong
nah volufiline works by accumulating more actual fat cells, i think you just described Hyralonic Acid or something else

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, Yerico7 and Deleted member 51465
Use volufiline with moisturizer otherwise it won't enter your skin
Also, angle change

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Volufiline is not a permanent solution, once you get off of it the results go away over time
Who told you this?

View attachment 2757142
View attachment 2757144

@currywhowillascends
@N1CK
@fl0w
@the_nextDavidLaid
Can never look ethnic

dark circles from oral min? i read it increases blood vessels under eyes so u might get dark circles

also it cucks collagen production. i plan to start it but dont want to age a couple or years ngl

Mostly is from the hydration you did to your lips, I had the same results just by using lip balm everyday and making sure they stay hydrated.

I also use volufoline but after 3 months I see no real tangible results.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Mostly is from the hydration you did to your lips, I had the same results just by using lip balm everyday and making sure they stay hydrated.

You need to apply moisturizer after volufiline, and deramroll the area aswell for proper absorption

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and PseudoMaxxer
You need to apply moisturizer after volufiline, and deramroll the area aswell for proper absorption
I put lip balm before it, if you put it after you take off half of the volufiline innit.

Also ill try to dermaroll them too, how many times a week 1?

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
I put lip balm before it, if you put it after you take off half of the volufiline innit.

Also ill try to dermaroll them too, how many times a week 1?
3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and PseudoMaxxer
Use volufiline with moisturizer otherwise it won't enter your skin
Also, angle change
yea im using it compounded with other shit in a creme

tbh my lips are kinda dry rn and they still look way more red plumpy and bigger than before tbqh especially the upper lip

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and PseudoMaxxer
Angle changes ratios retard

Mirin, Keep us updated with other results as well, Eyebrows are a very important looksmax

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
nice results op, did your philtrum shorten as well ? has anyone in your circle notice a difference or no ?

Good shit

• +1
View attachment 2757142
View attachment 2757144

@currywhowillascends
@N1CK
@fl0w
@the_nextDavidLaid
Fuark I been missing my oral minoxidil dosage thanks for the reminder brosefi ☝️

• +1
nice results op, did your philtrum shorten as well ? has anyone in your circle notice a difference or no ?
well im around normies so idk also yes it did as the upper lip grew

also i remember them commenting my lips were fucked up and now they joke im black (commenting on the lips)

also i remember them commenting my lips were fucked up and now they joke im black (commenting on the lips)
those are probably random jokeish anecdotes but I def am sure results are there just not african tier

those are probably random jokeish anecdotes but I def am sure results are there just not african tier
my upper lip and lips overall have never been this protrusive, hydrated or not. Gotta say the volufiline I use also has Hyralonic Acid with other peptides which quickly repaired my lips. The increase in lip fatness came a few weeks later though, they're just fuller tbh but most noticeably the upper lip as compared to before irl candid and in photos

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I do see results where did you get the volufiline from op

if you want to supercharge your results add cbd oil and sidmool honey peptide

Last edited:
  • +1