volufiline one week (undereyes and upper eyes)

joonla

joonla

Bronze
i've been applying 2 drops per eye for one week, and i might be retarded but i feel as if the undereye wrinkles are less deep, and the dark circles are a little lighter. the before (1 week ago) is the one where i have a fat pimple on my nose.
i will make another post either in a week or when i notice more drastic results.

Attachments

• IMG_2238.jpg
    IMG_2238.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2239.jpg
    IMG_2239.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, hattrick, illoan82 and 1 other person
THANK you for posting the pics under the same conditions instead of squinting in the after like most retards here :feelsautistic:

don't really see any difference at all though
yeah, before photo is in slightly darker lighting although i tried to recreate as best i could, but what i can notice IRL is the wrinkles were WAY deeper before and when I would wake up the circles were visibly darkened and now I can't notice them easily. skin feels fuller and less loose there. but 2 weeks is minimum for noticing a difference ive heard.

I see the difference, keep me updated plz and @me when u do thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: joonla
one week isnt gonna make a difference

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
literally just different lighting and image quality

Where exactly are you placing it on the upper eye

i've been applying 2 drops per eye for one week, and i might be retarded but i feel as if the undereye wrinkles are less deep, and the dark circles are a little lighter. the before (1 week ago) is the one where i have a fat pimple on my nose.
i will make another post either in a week or when i notice more drastic results.
i actually see the difference so im commenting for a bump

Where exactly are you placing it on the upper eye
i raise my eyebrows as far as i can, and place it where my supraorbital bone is. it inevitably transfers to my upper eyelid when i close my eyes or stop raising my eyebrows though.

View attachment 2374311
Back of the line, jews are not welcome
View attachment 2374315
sorry I don't understand low iq crooked white people. please get a chiseled chin, jawline, no acne skin (my amazing genetics that haven't been dirtied by yellow teethed white cucks), amazing cheekbones, luscious and healthy curly hair, amazing muscle building genetics and beautiful almond eyes like me. then you might have a chance to talk to me if you offer up the female members in your family.

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
sorry I don't understand low iq crooked white people. please get a chiseled chin, jawline, no acne skin (my amazing genetics that haven't been dirtied by yellow teethed white cucks), amazing cheekbones, luscious and healthy curly hair, amazing muscle building genetics and beautiful almond eyes like me. then you might have a chance to talk to me if you offer up the female members in your family.
ethnic? joined 3 days ago? post face. ASAP!

• +1
This is why tiktokcels are so insufferable, your a narcy fuck with a self inflated ego not some chad you shitskin retard

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Second one is out of focus, easy to see if you look at the eyebrows.

The lines are all still there just blurred, as the second image is blurred.

There are no results. Check back in a month.

• +1
Reactions: joonla
This is why tiktokcels are so insufferable, your a narcy fuck with a self inflated ego not some chad you shitskin retard
someone got their feelings hurt, dw if it hit to close to home you transparent autistic cuck 😢

• JFL
someone got their feelings hurt, dw if it hit to close to home you transparent autistic cuck 😢
I’m laughing at your delusion you retard you’re not a mogger you were already capped by the racepill and being ethnic. Keep the undeserved ego, if you have no flaws why do you bother looksmaxxing?

I’m laughing at your delusion you retard you’re not a mogger you were already capped by the racepill and being ethnic. Keep the undeserved ego, if you have no flaws why do you bother looksmaxxing?
i dont looksmax that shit is for fucking losers. I do try my best to be the best version of my self, physically and mentally. Thats not called looksmaxxing thats called self improvement. Looksmaxxing is for white incel cucks like you that have autistic fingers and drool on a keyboard with rotten food in their room. stay low being white, while i stay covered in gold

• JFL
i dont looksmax that shit is for fucking losers. I do try my best to be the best version of my self, physically and mentally. Thats not called looksmaxxing thats called self improvement. Looksmaxxing is for white incel cucks like you that have autistic fingers and drool on a keyboard with rotten food in their room. stay low being white, while i stay covered in gold
Autistic fingers JFL

kids on .org researching volufiline and saying he doesn’t looksmax LMFAOO. i can just sense you’re a manlet. larp and say you have a great face all you want, but that won’t do shit considering you’re 5’4. go back to tiktok persian dog

kids on .org researching volufiline and saying he doesn’t looksmax LMFAOO. i can just sense you’re a manlet. larp and say you have a great face all you want, but that won’t do shit considering you’re 5’4. go back to tiktok persian dog
great face and way taller than that. try insulting me all you want but I know youre projecting

Eyebrow trim pls

ahahaha, it is trimmed. i genetically grow really long eyebrows but i feel more density looks best

faggot
bro mad i was mogging him. its okay some are just gifted genetically.

start saving brother

hey man not to be a bragger but i’m 6’4 194cm at 16. you’re below me!
how often do you lie on this website? everyday? or just when you reply to me?