volufiline vs hyl acid for dark circles

H

hypnode

Iron
Which one is objectively better for eliminating dark circles, not eyebags? I have thin skin and visible capillaries under my eye which I need to thicken. On one side, volufiline would thicken the skin and make them less visible, while on the other a hyl acid would brighten it and reduce dark circles altogether. Obviously I could and should get a product w both but if I wanna bulk w volufiline or hyl acid which would be more worth it

bone structure > whatever acids to hide eyebags

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, PseudoMaxxer and DoII
Infraorbital implants cream is better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 55631 and AlexBrown84
Which one is objectively better for eliminating dark circles, not eyebags? I have thin skin and visible capillaries under my eye which I need to thicken. On one side, volufiline would thicken the skin and make them less visible, while on the other a hyl acid would brighten it and reduce dark circles altogether. Obviously I could and should get a product w both but if I wanna bulk w volufiline or hyl acid which would be more worth it
Been using hyl acid and vitami c since 2-3 months ( minimal diff) so I introduced volufiline and Retinol since like 1 week will see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Drixzy and Tr0ubLe
10 days ago it take time
Ok update me if u remember.
I'm icehooding undereyes aswell for the dark circles. Will see if that gives me more undereye fat

• +1
Reactions: desilva
hyaluronic acid literally does nothing just sleep on the back of ur head super hard tho

Ok update me if u remember.
I'm icehooding undereyes aswell for the dark circles. Will see if that gives me more undereye fat
Been using ice under my eyes since 1 year or more it only helps with the puffiness that’s it. keep doing it tho it feels nice

wouldn't adding all these fillers, acids and fats make it harder to fit an implant in when you can afford it?

You must live with your Raccoon eyes proudly son