Volufiline works

B

bluetango7

Iron
In case anyone is debating getting volufiline or is doubtful like alot of guys on the internet are of its effectiveness, here is my eye area a few months ago vs my eye area today. Volufiline straight up deleted my brutal tear troughs and I also think the extra lower eye support has comtributed to reducing my equally brutal UEE as well.

Well worth the money and long shipping times.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231102_013408_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20231102_013408_Gallery.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-883881660.jpg
    Snapchat-883881660.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: irrumator praetor, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, normie tiktoker and 8 others
Wow lifefuel, was there anything else you were doing?

For the record, I too will acknowledge that Volufiline works. It did fill in my tear troughs (somewhat). However, I am older, and mine were worst. I had to do fillers to completely fix. But if you're young and your troughs aren't too bad, yes it works.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and plukee
In case anyone is debating getting volufiline or is doubtful like alot of guys on the internet are of its effectiveness, here is my eye area a few months ago vs my eye area today. Volufiline straight up deleted my brutal tear troughs and I also think the extra lower eye support has comtributed to reducing my equally brutal UEE as well.

which brand did you use?

you're literally just squinting. And no it doesnt do shit

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, Constantin Denis and TheBrownOne
Let me guess, you took the second picture early in the morning, right?

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and IMOGYOU
i hope it works since is my only hope to ascend. (i hope you ain’t squinting)

Can you show the pic of your volufiline and the brand? or just the link to buy it?

can confirm is works
but you will get subliminal results with changes smaller than a filler, still a good softmax

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I ordered this shut on ebay and it actually never arrived

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus, bradpittshairline, buflek and 1 other person
of course it works

For the record, I too will acknowledge that Volufiline works. It did fill in my tear troughs (somewhat). However, I am older, and mine were worst. I had to do fillers to completely fix. But if you're young and your troughs aren't too bad, yes it works.
does fat graft work

You´re obviously squinting dumbass

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine

Stop squinting fucking cyclope

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine and normie tiktoker