Volufiline works

roids

roids

horseshami needs to bite the curb
I thought it was cope but after two weeks of applying retinol + volufline to my under eyes and lower eyelid I am genuinely developing aegyo sal, its too small to see on camera but I genuinely feel the fat pads under my eyes. I do two drops for each under eye and mix it in with retinol moisturizer. Also fixed my dark circles, but that couldve been the caffeine serum im applying

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
it's legit but don't go in expecting undereye-filler tier changes, only leads to disappointment

I coupled volufiline it with undereye filler and have seen excellent results

it's legit but don't go in expecting undereye-filler tier changes, only leads to disappointment

I coupled it with undereye filler and have seen excellent results
how much was your filler? i have been looking into it recently

I coupled volufiline it with undereye filler and have seen excellent results
48917015 BCA8 4710 B895 41094D7778D7
39DE8C59 ED68 46F2 8C82 ECE411F04847

Do I need volufiline? I’m contemplating purchasing it.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
im not sure because youre not lean enough to see if you have subhuman fat pads. Get lean first, but id recommend using retinol and caffeine serum for the dark under eyes.
Can I use vitamin c and/or niacinimide for it?

how much was your filler? i have been looking into it recently
$1000 for both eyes from the best plastic surgeon in my city, inb4 some retard says "you got scammed bro" stfu I've saved enough money I'm loaded at this point to blow it on looksmaxxes

$1000 for both eyes from the best plastic surgeon in my city, inb4 some retard says "you got scammed bro" stfu I've saved enough money I'm loaded at this point to blow it on looksmaxxes
thats not a bad price, will def consider after i get rhino

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
36D3EBFE 108D 4772 A2B6 45D9B3669DD7

Here’s a clearer pic. I have hollow undereye area. However I’m pretty skinny around 145lbs so I was told if I gain weight it could fill up. Despite me having a chubby face but we don’t talk about dat

View attachment 2831426

Here’s a clearer pic. I have hollow undereye area. However I’m pretty skinny around 145lbs so I was told if I gain weight it could fill up. Despite me having a chubby face but we don’t talk about dat
dont think volufiline would improve you, you need canthoplasty. also have you tried debloating? if youre skinny with a fat face its probably water weight

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
View attachment 2831426

Nigga if you think a shitty active ingredient with nothing else is going to help improve your eyes it’s over for you

I thought it was cope but after two weeks of applying retinol + volufline to my under eyes and lower eyelid I am genuinely developing aegyo sal, its too small to see on camera but I genuinely feel the fat pads under my eyes. I do two drops for each under eye and mix it in with retinol moisturizer. Also fixed my dark circles, but that couldve been the caffeine serum im applying
these type of posts gives me lifefuel to keep going forward. Been doing 4 drops of day mixed with retinol at night and a eye cream 2x daily. minimal results since its been about 2 weeks too but my sleep is trash so that could impact it as well

these type of posts gives me lifefuel to keep going forward. Been doing 4 drops of day mixed with retinol at night and a eye cream 2x daily. minimal results since its been about 2 weeks too but my sleep is trash so that could impact it as well
try derma stamping your under eyes before application as well i forgot to mention i do that

Really? I've got dark lines under my eyes. I need this shit to have good skin.

• Love it
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Just get saddles then bro

What exact product do you use for dark lines under eyes?
retinol, caffeine serum, and volufiline. I use the volufiline off amazon, it should be the french flag one

• Love it
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
elab on saddles I kinda want them but I know nothing about them tbh
It’s placed right on ur eyeball also bro if I had money I would be studying everything I can learn about surgeries not getting fucking filled

It’s placed right on ur eyeball also bro if I had money I would be studying everything I can learn about surgeries not getting fucking filled
Fillers are legit + can't find any good information about saddles when I look online

Fillers are legit + can't find any good information about saddles when I look online
Fillers are not legit they are instant gradfaction u can get saddles with eppley or pagoni u should talk to giant

• +1
Reactions: Kristin