Volufiline

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
My Volufiline finally arrived after 1,5 months last friday. I’ve been using it for 3 days twice a day, ofcourse it’s too early to see results, but i want to reduce my hollowness under my eyes and decrease my nasalabiol folds. I’ve been mixing one drop with my cerave dark eye repair cream and applying it to one eye and repeat for the other one. For my folds i directly apply it on the fold, just on the line between my mouth-nose area and the malar fat pad which kinda slides down. My question is this: can it make your face more bloated, if the Volufiline drips down in any shape of form? Oh and I forgot to say, i also apply it between my upper eyelid and eyebrow area and upper eyelid itself. Im also leanmaxxing currently. Did you guys see results?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
My Volufiline finally arrived after 1,5 months last friday. I’ve been using it for 3 days twice a day, ofcourse it’s too early to see results, but i want to reduce my hollowness under my eyes and decrease my nasalabiol folds. I’ve been mixing one drop with my cerave dark eye repair cream and applying it to one eye and repeat for the other one. For my folds i directly apply it on the fold, just on the line between my mouth-nose area and the malar fat pad which kinda slides down. My question is this: can it make your face more bloated, if the Volufiline drips down in any shape of form? Oh and I forgot to say, i also apply it between my upper eyelid and eyebrow area and upper eyelid itself. Im also leanmaxxing currently. Did you guys see results?
I haven't been consistent, going to start using it again before I sleep the same way you do; mixing it with an eye repair cream, I'll let you know how early I see results, I'll also be applying it to the same areas you are

• +1
Reactions: DoII and moreroidsmoredates
which one do you use?

Any results?

if the Volufiline drips down in any shape of form?
Nope, if it doesn’t show results from the first use the dripping wouldn’t do shit, unless it drips down everyday it shouldn’t be an issue