Volufilline works

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Lip thickness increased slightly after 1 week of volufilline + dermarolling … will update after 50 days w before / after pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
Lip thickness increased slightly after 1 week of volufilline + dermarolling … will update after 50 days w before / after pictures
what about eye hooding / under eye? have u tried it there?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
what about eye hooding / under eye? have u tried it there?
Under eye is slightly more plump but nothing major yet . It works faster for lips , my naso folds are completely unoticable though

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
I was thinking of using it to fix my dark circles, how am I supposed to use it?
Like, just dab it a little on my under-eyes before going to bed?
Are results permanent?

• +1
I was thinking of using it to fix my dark circles, how am I supposed to use it?
Like, just dab it a little on my under-eyes before going to bed?
Are results permanent?
Mix it with a moisturizer and dab it on your undereyes . I personally use it 2x a day just cus your only supposed to use one tiny drop

Forgot to mention for those using it for lips …. a pro tip is applying chapstick before applying volufilline since it absorbs better to an area that’s already moisturized

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and BucketCrab
Are results permanent?
After a certain time , yes it’s permanent so thats why you have to carefully proceed with caution and be mindful to where you apply since its building up real fat under your skin

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and Deleted member 3105
After a certain time , yes it’s permanent so thats why you have to carefully proceed with caution and be mindful to where you apply since its building up real fat under your skin
Nice 😍

I want to overdose my undereyes and eyebrows with it

• Love it
It has the oil of the only plant in the world that can induce lipogenesis (creation of new fat). It also reduces redness and inflammation in the applied area, so it can visibly remove rosacea (though not fully remove it).

The main problem is product legitimacy.

There are a lot of chinese fake sellers bottling squalane or or other basic plant oils like aloe vera as volufiline (anemarrhena plant oil).

There are only a few legit vendors, mostly french, who sell the authentic product.

Many amazon versions are frauds too. When the review section has too many people saying it did nothing, you know it's a counterfeit.

It's not really an alternative to fillers. It's just a way to get minor help to areas on your face or body which lost fat over the course of natural aging.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
Can you send link to buy

• +1
It has the oil of the only plant in the world that can induce lipogenesis (creation of new fat). It also reduces redness and inflammation in the applied area, so it can visibly remove rosacea (though not fully remove it).
I'm ignorant on the matter. Is that oil exclusive to volufiline or are there other products that use it?

There are a lot of chinese fake sellers bottling squalane or or other basic plant oils like aloe vera as volufiline (anemarrhena plant oil).

There are only a few legit vendors, mostly french, who sell the authentic product.
How to find them? Are they terribly expensive?

It's not really an alternative to fillers. It's just a way to get minor help to areas on your face or body which lost fat over the course of natural aging.
How would you compare both?
If fillers are 100%, what % would volufiline be?

Many amazon versions are frauds too. When the review section has too many people saying it did nothing, you know it's a counterfeit.

I feel like volufilline is a better alternative to lip fillers as its more natural looking but the one i have is french i’ll link it below
Can you send link to buy
Amazon product ASIN B08422NWYZ

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
How would you compare both?
If fillers are 100%, what % would volufiline be?
Probably like 50-60% , volufilline will provide a more natrual looking results and is ideal if you lack plumpness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
will it work for uee?

Does it always need to be mixed in with something or can it be done by itself

Can i mix it with kiehsl moisturizer

Probably like 50-60% , volufilline will provide a more natrual looking results and is ideal if you lack plumpness
Do you still recommend it? I had a bottle but idk if it did anything since it couldve been a fake one

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Is it dangerous? Is there a reason it’s not sold in Sweden? Idk anything about it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Napoleon1800
I am waiting for mine to arrive. I am doubtful it will do anything, though. It seems every review is either a 5 or a 1 star, which usually means it's placebo.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Is it dangerous? Is there a reason it’s not sold in Sweden? Idk anything about it
It’s imported from France and only recently stated getting locally made in other countries I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I am waiting for mine to arrive. I am doubtful it will do anything, though. It seems every review is either a 5 or a 1 star, which usually means it's placebo.
lmk