bulimiamaxxing
just don't eat lol

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2587 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, SayNoToRotting and Ruby
Chewing and spitting is a great cope

Craving some shitty chocolate at 3am? If you can't resist the urge, instead of eating it and then consuming 4 billion calories, or eating it and then throwing it up, just chew it and spit it out!

That way you get the taste you're craving, while consuming no calories! Win win, bro!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Chewing and spitting is a great cope

Craving some shitty chocolate at 3am? If you can't resist the urge, instead of eating it and then consuming 4 billion calories, or eating it and then throwing it up, just chew it and spit it out!

That way you get the taste you're craving, while consuming no calories! Win win, bro!
aint the same tbh, belly aint full , no swallowing = no dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: karbo
HORRIFIC IDEA. You will end up destroying your lower esophageal sphincter and end up with GERD, which has no cure. I know of a girl who threw up for fun to keep weight down and ended up with this.

• +1
Reactions: qkz, Kmscurry, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
HORRIFIC IDEA. You will end up destroying your lower esophageal sphincter and end up with GERD, which has no cure. I know of a girl who threw up for fun to keep weight down and ended up with this.
aight gotcha

Seriously, some of you are fucking nuts with the way you casually throw around ideas like getting orthagnathic surgeries like Lefort or injecting HGH, and now this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Dicklet.4.3, middayshowers and 2 others
Seriously, some of you are fucking nuts with the way you casually throw around like like getting orthagnathic surgeries like Lefort or injecting HGH, and now this.
me know me is high IQ

Do a water fast or something.

amputation is faster

Good idea

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and NiBBaCel
yes do it

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Stay away from Bulimia. It completely destroys your teeth and doesn't take long to do it either. Also increases risk for throat cancer and permanent damage to your esophagus. It tricks you into thinking you're beating your food addiction but makes it worse.

What you want is to stop being weak to food cravings, learn to be satisfied with less food, and not intensify your cravings and get psychologically addicted to binging.

Attachment to food shows a deeper underlying problem (which almost everyone has these days). Guaranteed if you can't fast for long periods you also can't go a day without electronics, TV, video games. You need to learn to be OK with nothing. Then losing weight is easy.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and NiBBaCel
Stay away from Bulimia. It completely destroys your teeth and doesn't take long to do it either. Also increases risk for throat cancer and permanent damage to your esophagus. It tricks you into thinking you're beating your food addiction but makes it worse.

What you want is to stop being weak to food cravings, learn to be satisfied with less food, and not intensify your cravings and get psychologically addicted to binging.

Attachment to food shows a deeper underlying problem (which almost everyone has these days). Guaranteed if you can't fast for long periods you also can't go a day without electronics, TV, video games. You need to learn to be OK with nothing. Then losing weight is easy.
How about laxatives?

How about laxatives?
Doesn't work. It's a myth started by stupid teenagers. I saw some studies that said you MIGHT reduce calories by a max of 10% or so but it's also terrible for you. If you make a habit of using laxatives you stop being able to shit without them.

And no don't get into spitting either (chewing food but not swallowing it)

Again it'll create strong addictions to junk food because you spike insulin when you chew and taste the food but zero calories get through. Then the body adjusts and says OK next time we need more of this food because we got little calories from it.

Any road but fasting from food is super unhealthy and will lead to bad outcomes. If you're in it for aesthetics then find a way to remove the pleasure of food from your life.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel and Deleted member 439

Doesn't work. It's a myth started by stupid teenagers. I saw some studies that said you MIGHT reduce calories by a max of 10% or so but it's also terrible for you. If you make a habit of using laxatives you stop being able to shit without them.

Again it'll create strong addictions to junk food because you spike insulin when you chew and taste the food but zero calories get through. Then the body adjusts and says OK next time we need more of this food because we got little calories from it.

Any road but fasting from food is super unhealthy and will lead to bad outcomes. If you're in it for aesthetics then find a way to remove the pleasure of food from your life.
based and ultra high IQ

This is levels of autism only second to bone smashing.

There’s a tablet called Alli/xenical that is really good for weight loss. I used to binge eat and take them and they absorbed so much fat.

Are you sure laxatives don’t work? In moderation

Rots your teeth not worth it

Are you sure laxatives don’t work? In moderation

Even if they did.. Something is seriously wrong with you if you're thinking of taking laxatives so you can binge eat. I've heard of Xenical.. it's basically a deterrent to eating fatty foods because the undigested fats make you shit yourself. Sort of like the drug that makes alcohol make you sick to cure alcoholism.

Anyway, as long as you are thinking on such a low level there's no looksmax hope for you. You're in straight LDAR territory.

Seek to break your attachment to food or food and its consequences will be your life.

2168677C 7075 4200 9C7B FDAEF5394DD0

Just do OMAD (one meal a day)

Hope you enjoy destroyed teeth. The acids in the vomit will melt away your teeth health.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, AdamLanza and NiBBaCel
Hope you enjoy destroyed teeth. The acids in the vomit will melt away your teeth health.
Do retards actually try to make themselves vomit? I was puking all day today cause I took way to much painkiller from this tooth implant and it was the worst feeling ever jfl

Do retards actually try to make themselves vomit? I was puking all day today cause I took way to much painkiller from this tooth implant and it was the worst feeling ever jfl
There are people who do this to lose weight, yes.

Looksmax or looksmin?
Say goodbye to your teeth. If you really want to lose your teeth(which is fucking important mind you) then don't as it's a looksmin.

Ladies and gentlemen,

We have reached teen girl territory.

All barriers between looksmax and neurotic teen girls have been eliminated. We are teen girls now.

just amphetaminemaxx bro

Imagine voluntarily puking jfl