vorinostat source

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
i’ll try this section also probably a better chance here

does anyone have a vorinostat source? or other HDAC inhibitors?

What is your goal with it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
What is your goal with it
i have cPTSD im just figuring out. been wondering what’s wrong with me. seeing people say pairing NSI-189 and vorinostat completed cured it for them.

also am going to try shrinking my overactive amygdala with shrooms and meditation.

hopefully it works a bit. but at least i know my problem now. just time to figure out the solution

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and StrangerDanger
Low inhib
yeah but it’s more than that. it makes you completely get rid of all the traumatic experiences in your life, completely getting rid of fear.

fuck i need this shit man

• +1
Reactions: FBl
i have cPTSD im just figuring out. been wondering what’s wrong with me. seeing people say pairing NSI-189 and vorinostat completed cured it for them.

also am going to try shrinking my overactive amygdala with shrooms and meditation.

hopefully it works a bit. but at least i know my problem now. just time to figure out the solution
Psychedelics will blow your mind open, they are extremely powerful tools that will not only bring one change but dozens and change your perception of reality. If you just wanna overcome the negative patterns vorinostat is probably better, psychedelics get to the very root

• +1
Psychedelics will blow your mind open, they are extremely powerful tools that will not only bring one change but dozens and change your perception of reality. If you just wanna overcome the negative patterns vorinostat is probably better, psychedelics get to the very root
do you have experience with them?

did it have an overall net positive or negative experience on your life?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
do you have experience with them?

did it have an overall net positive or negative experience on your life?
Yes I had an ego death experience in the beginning of the year with months of following DPDR and suffering. I initially couldn’t integrate the experience but after a while it clicked and I feel better than ever. At certain doses you are able to dig deep into your subconscious and cognition but take too much and you will transcend your personal narrative altogether. At that point you probably need to pick up a spiritual practice such as non-duality or buddhism to make sense of it. It is nice because once you see through the ego and self made narrative then the mental noise is significantly reduced and identity becomes more fluid

• +1
Yes I had an ego death experience in the beginning of the year with months of following DPDR and suffering. I initially couldn’t integrate the experience but after a while it clicked and I feel better than ever. At certain doses you are able to dig deep into your subconscious and cognition but take too much and you will transcend your personal narrative altogether. At that point you probably need to pick up a spiritual practice such as non-duality or buddhism to make sense of it. It is nice because once you see through the ego and self made narrative then the mental noise is significantly reduced and identity becomes more fluid
hmm interesting. well thanks. will probably just stick to the VStat if i can find a damn vendor

• +1
How long until dpdr subsided? Got it after an edible 2 months ago

• +1
Around 5 months. The way I recovered was fully facing it while moving along as usual in daily life. When you instead bathe in all the existential questions it wont take long until you exhaust them and make peace with it, the dpdr then soon subsides. It is a gradual process

Also I highly recommend reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Great book. It was the turning point

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Around 5 months. The way I recovered was fully facing it while moving along as usual in daily life. When you instead bathe in all the existential questions it wont take long until you exhaust them and make peace with it, the dpdr then soon subsides. It is a gradual process
What were your symptoms?

My case was weird since I had taken that edible 2 years ago and convinced my brain I was fine but this time I didn’t convince my brains and went into full blown panic mode.

What made u get dpdr also was it 24/7 close 5 months

• +1
Vorinostat isn't that good, I've used it extensively and it might be doing something subtly but I'm never sure about it

try Dihexa

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
What were your symptoms?

My case was weird since I had taken that edible 2 years ago and convinced my brain I was fine but this time I didn’t convince my brains and went into full blown panic mode.

What made u get dpdr also was it 24/7 close 5 months
Obsessive existential rumination, world felt unreal and made up, I was convinced I didnt exist and everything was just a big lie, places looked unfamiliar, I could sense energies and my awareness was severely heightened, couldn’t watch people talk as I was overly aware of their subconcious delusions, thought about everything in terms of physical processes, when talking to my family all I saw was me talking to chemical reactions etc anxiety, insomnia, eating problems. It was like I never fully came down from the trip and saw right through everything

It hit me a couple of days after my acid trip when I was watching a nature documentary. First week I didnt get any sleep whatsoever. Was on antipsychotics on and off (2 weeks max) and it gradually became better as I integrated the experience