• back

• chest

• traps

• abs

• legs (jfl)

• glutes

Results are only viewable after voting.
neckpill, framepill, backpill, shoulderpill

Women think differently from you big shoulders displays high androgenicity women love that shit same with thick necks
ur right but it seems like girls look at arms and chest a lot for some reason.

its like skull shape, it creates ur face but people look at eyes and hair.
Shoulders creates the frame and then arms and chest are the ”aesthetic decorations” that people look at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
ur right but it seems like girls look at arms and chest a lot for some reason.

its like skull shape, it creates ur face but people look at eyes and hair.
Shoulders creates the frame and then arms and chest are the ”aesthetic decorations” that people look at
ngl flexing ur arms in a tight shirt is nice and u can flex it while doing random shit without looking like a complete douche

ngl flexing ur arms in a tight shirt is nice and u can flex it while doing random shit without looking like a complete douche
How big are ur arms? I know ur very tall so it must be difficult to fill them out?

How big are ur arms? I know ur very tall so it must be difficult to fill them out?
right now they have probably shrunk but i think i mustve peaked at close to 16 inches while i was bloatmaxxed id recommend trying to cause hyperplasia if you are tall + skinny

Traps are so underrated fortunately. Its the most rare muscle to have. Its like a peacock’s feathers, not very useful but signals that u have high androgens

Jaw muscles. Face > body

body is underrated cuz u need juice and good muscle insertions to have a good body

Depends. If you mean a bodybuilder type physique, than yeah, you need all those and overall excellent genetics. If you mean an attractive physique that would look good to almost any girl when you're shirtless at the beach, you just need to follow a hypertrophy-based workout plan and diet properly.

Depends. If you mean a bodybuilder type physique, than yeah, you need all those and overall excellent genetics. If you mean an attractive physique that would look good to almost any girl when you're shirtless at the beach, you just need to follow a hypertrophy-based workout plan and diet properly.
nah im on juice now and i look huge in a tshirt. before i only looked good shirtless. Juice makes ur muscles full and dry whereas natural muscles look flat and pathetic.

u need juice to look impressive in a tshirt. Big lean arms with veins, big shoulders chest traps. cant get that natural. most guys IRL have pathetic arms and chest.

long sleeve = delts or maybe traps
short sleeve = forearms
shirtless = lats
singlet = delts
Short sleeve is upper arms #1, no one cares if u have popeye forearms u need big triceps and biceps. Thats what people look at. big chest is also really important and eye-catching. i looked at david laid in a tshirt and he looked mediocre because his arms were small despite huge chest and delts.

long sleeves: delts, lats, traps
short sleeve:
1. upper arms
2. delts
3. chest

shirtless: 1. Abs... seen so many twinks who look good shirtless cuz abs halo

The votes are very fascinating

Last edited:
I cant believe more ppl voted legs over arms

srs