Vote to choose my next thread.

Choose

• What to do after self improvement?

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Why men change after starting dating?

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Why are men after unconditional love?

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Why there are so many fascists and alt right in the blackpill?

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
I'll answer those questions with a detailed analysis, probably posting next week. Let me know if you'd like to be tagged. Vote on the ones you would read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Primalsplit, kebab and 3 others
I'll answer those questions with a detailed analysis, probably posting next week. Let me know if you'd like to be tagged. Vote on the ones you would read
I voted every option OP, you should make all of them!

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and John Cracovizk
Second option sounds interesting...:feelshehe:

• +1
tag me

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
What means the third option? I dont understand english very much.

• +1
2, 3 and 4 are all water. Your threads are hella introspective, I feel you can provide a interesting perspective if you talk about what to do after ascension

• +1
2, 3 and 4 are all water. Your threads are hella introspective, I feel you can provide a interesting perspective if you talk about what to do after ascension
Why do you think men change after start dating?

• +1
What means the third option? I dont understand english very much.
It's quite simple, I'll write a long thread explaining why men seek unconditional love from women and write my perspective on the topic, debunking the existence of it. Most here are searching for unconditional love and validation through attraction, it could be a constructive thread to understand this behavior and for those who are stuck, how to get out of it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and imabetanumale
It's quite simple, I'll write a long thread explaining why men seek unconditional love from women and write my perspective on the topic, debunking the existence of it. Most here are searching for unconditional love and validation through attraction, it could be a constructive thread to understand this behavior and for those who are stuck, how to get out of it.
Ok.:feelsokman:

gigaomegabump

interesting + last bump forever

Why seek love from a foid when you can just fuck her instead?

• +1
Tag me

• +1
Will you make threads on all of these topics?

Idk I always wanted to know more about how deep emotional connections are formed in a foids brain.

Things like eye contact, subtle touches, certain words are certainly some triggers of it.