(VOTE) what's the worse DEATH SENTENCE to have ?

which one is the true death sentence

• Total voters
C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
My cock in your mouth faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member
long midface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lessgo and Mewton
hair is life so imo baldin is worst death sentence (people pay attention to receding hairline and forehead as its become a meme to point them out for normies)

at least jeremy allen white can slay despite being recessed because he has good coloring

if yall didnt know this recessed boneless beta plays lip gallagher in shameless a show ive come to enjoy over the past few months and has a lot of brutal blackpills in it (foreskin pill, race pill, height pill, etc.)

this guy literally has girls making edits for him even tho hes also a manlet (5 7)

just literally have status and be white with a good pheno :ROFLMAO:

being human in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Guys please stop mentioning height. Today i saw so many <5'7 guys with good bone structure. They didn't even look that short. Height is irrelevant for sex appeal, just have good proportions and high t strctured face. Obviously don't be stunted with weird small skull and body of a child.
James dean would be ideal example of 5'7 slayer.

@LooksOverAll @Thompsonz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 2816, Mewton and 1 other person
hair is life so imo baldin is worst death sentence (people pay attention to receding hairline and forehead as its become a meme to point them out for normies)

at least jeremy allen white can slay despite being recessed because he has good coloring View attachment 1561625View attachment 1561626
if yall didnt know this recessed boneless beta plays lip gallagher in shameless a show ive come to enjoy over the past few months and has a lot of brutal blackpills in it (foreskin pill, race pill, height pill, etc.)

this guy literally has girls making edits for him even tho hes also a manlet (5 7)

just literally have status and be white with a good pheno :ROFLMAO:
He has decent bones and 5'7 is normal height. It's average in russia. This guy also has insane body proportions so no wonder girls treat him as sexual object after seeing him naked in that show

Guys please stop mentioning height. Today i saw so many <5'7 guys with good bone structure. They didn't even look that short. Height is irrelevant for sex appeal, just have good proportions and high t strctured face. Obviously don't be stunted with weird small skull and body of a child.

@LooksOverAll @Thompsonz
of course FACE >>>>HEIGHT

but under 5'7" it really fucks you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 5786
Being an Indian

of course FACE >>>>HEIGHT

but under 5'7" it really fucks you
Well it's hard to have good face if you are very short. Either you have bad pheno, stunted, bad hormonal profile, etc... @LooksOverAll explained this very well in one of his threads.
If you happened to have good proportions and chad face at <5'7, you are still chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i dont know, i guess being a currycel

Manlets dont have human rights so I picked that.

most of these can be fixed with semi invasive surgery but manletism is the biggest death sentence of them all

I’m 5’9 and very athletic and fast I’m gonna hope LL doesn’t take that away

Severe recession ofc i do not see how anything can be even close... :feelswhy:

If it were just "recession", then sure, some competition...

But SEVERE recession:

Recess

:feelsuhh:

If not "severe recession", than height and/or severe NCT...

• +1
Reactions: CopingThenRoping

@LooksOverAll @Thompsonz
5'7 in Northern and Eastern Europe is an absolute giga manlet tier and you're regarded as a literal joke of a man

I think height is the thing that women make the most fun of. They also occasionally say that short men should just die or that they don't deserve human rights, etc.
I don't think this level of hatred is directed at any other failo. Furthermore, if you are tall and have a bad face, you can atleast try to save for facial surgeries, since height is not a problem. For a short guy, this is harder, since LL surgery costs a lot more than any facial surgery. Even Bimax is cheaper than LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

You have no hair you have no life tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Boldandbeautiful
5'7 no doubts, the only shit you can't really change even if you try so much that you shit out your intestines

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He has decent bones and 5'7 is normal height. It's average in russia. This guy also has insane body proportions so no wonder girls treat him as sexual object after seeing him naked in that show
his bones baaaaaaad weak lower third and round orbitlas but he has bluie eyes so it ok apology for speloing am fucked up rnnn haaaa maxxx jhaaaaaaasssss