VOTE YOUR MBTI (how mbti influences slaying)

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken

vote so we can find chad and inkwell personaity

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
either intp or entp, but ill choose intp since ppl told me that i am intp

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
entp, I'm always argumentative and debate everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 4797
choose intp since ppl told me
INTP = inkwell autist (lot of people on autism spectre identify as INTP no joke look it up bro).
But you guys ar really good at STEM

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, mewcoper, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
wtf are u talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 2403 and Chintuck22
either intp or entp, but ill choose intp since ppl told me that i am intp
Screenshot 20210314 150915 Gmail
Screenshot 20210314 150927 Gmail

As much as i try to be happy with everything, i don't actually have the reason to be happy, i'm an lethargic truecel who lives on the edge of the poverty and his parents and family hates him

But i am so hard trying to be happy, complaining won't get us anywhere.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, mewcoper, Lihito and 1 other person
View attachment 1041287View attachment 1041288

As much as i try to be happy with everything, i don't actually have the reason to be happy, i'm an lethargic truecel who lives on the edge of the poverty and his parents and family hates him

But i am so hard trying to be happy, complaining won't get us anywhere.
ESTP are People Like Johnny Cage. Crazy adventorous sensory Pleasure chads

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Chintuck22
LGBT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: defaya, IdiAmin, IncelsBraincels and 5 others
Never gonna guess mine.

I got INCL type

• JFL
Reactions: CommanderCope, IdiAmin, AbuSAF and 3 others
@TraumatisedOgre whats urs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
ive gotten both intp/istp on that

ISFP/ISTP

nice IP grabber btw

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and IncelsBraincels
Based forever virgins?
I am a whitepilled gloomer while you are based nihilism blackpill. We are basically two sides of a coin. Both Will never fuck but both look at world from polarizing perspectives that rarely intercept , but when they do revolution happens

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
i am INTJ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Growth Plate and Lihito
Screenshot 2021 03 14 17 08 08 107 comandroidchrome

Curent state of this thread

INTJ from what i understand , is autistic dark triad .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Growth Plate
Pick one.

Pick one they are vastly different
They're not,

plus both ISFP and ISTP are IxxP meaning they both have live and let live attitude so it's hard to differentiate them as they both don't express their emotions since Fi is introverted function so they don't seem feelers at first sight

I am a whitepilled gloomer while you are based nihilism blackpill. We are basically two sides of a coin. Both Will never fuck but both look at world from polarizing perspectives that rarely intercept , but when they do revolution happens
The only revolution waiting for me is at the end of the rope, I think.
I'm talking with a girl right now who has few years left to live and has a muscular disease, essentially going to die due to her heart/lungs giving up and being unable to walk anymore. And her life is still infinitely better than mine. It's fucking insane.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
The only revolution waiting for me is at the end of the rope, I think.
I'm talking with a girl right now who has few years left to live and has a muscular disease, essentially going to die due to her heart/lungs giving up and being unable to walk anymore. And her life is still infinitely better than mine. It's fucking insane.
Do you have pics on forum?

• Hmm...
This is good as an ogre. Istp are usually manly but sometimes higher inhib practical men that just do stuff.

You Will ascend
Damn lifefuel bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lihito
They're not,

plus both ISFP and ISTP are IxxP meaning they both have live and let live attitude so it's hard to differentiate them as they both don't express their emotions since Fi is introverted function so they don't seem feelers at first sight
Lmao my ISTP father letting me live JFL at that.
Also enfp and ISFP and Infj are usually considered pussies, but at least enfp are low inhib scizos so maybe i ascend mentaly.

My biggest problem as ENFP is *Being to straightforward* with foids

i’m an enfp

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
entp, I'm always argumentative and debate everything
Bro im completely the same. Why do we feel the need to be so argumentative all the time? I literally cant let something go unless I've proven my point.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and Deleted member 10536
Bro im completely the same. Why do we feel the need to be so argumentative all the time? I literally cant let something go unless I've proven my point.
That's strange, because it's a phase that you grow out from... With age. I used to be like that in my early teens.

I think its good because you usually destroy autist Here with reasoning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
That's strange, because it's a phase that you grow out from... With age. I used to be like that in my early teens.
INTJ are known as Bruce Wayne/edgy different The other teen syndrome . Bit mature INTJ are usually high IQ

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Growth Plate and Deleted member 10536
Yea well Im still like this, maybe even more argumentative than when I was younger because I hold much stronger and well-founded opinions. If there's something I disagree with I cant help but say it, never keep opinion to myself to make others like me more.

• Hmm...
I think its good because you usually destroy autist Here with reasoning
Thank you, yea I always follow logical reasoning. I dont wanna win arguments for the sake of winning but I almost always do (I know that sounds arrogant but its because I always hold a logical opinion), people irl think I'm very arrogant but idk how to be any different lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Yea well Im still like this, maybe even more argumentative than when I was younger because I hold much stronger and well-founded opinions. If there's something I disagree with I cant help but say it, never keep opinion to myself to make others like me more.
Thats much better then a social conformist soy in my opinion. You are based asf Keep rocking it

• +1
Yeah people often see it as an attack or me being overly aggressive when I just can't let go because I need to be proven right xD

But our type is supposedly the most charismatic so that's a huge benefit. And debating skills are also very useful if you need to persuade people.

• +1
ENTP is really big here
Mirin

INTJ are known as Bruce Wayne/edgy different The other teen syndrome . Bit mature INTJ are usually high IQ
Iq is useless. I've been tested by government and got absurd score. Helped me 0 in my life so far.