VOTE YOUR MBTI (how mbti influences slaying)

Yeah people often see it as an attack or me being overly aggressive when I just can't let go because I wanna be proven right xD

But our type is supposedly the most charismatic so that's a huge benefit. And debating skills are also very useful if you need to persuade people.
Joker from Arkham series is an ENTP while Ben shapir as ENTJ has kinda similar energy ( - charisma)

But for real i really want to know how MBTI influences dating. As a young ENFP Being rejected by foids because of lack of dark triad and height that goes with it is just fucked up on my self esteem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Yea well Im still like this, maybe even more argumentative than when I was younger because I hold much stronger and well-founded opinions. If there's something I disagree with I cant help but say it, never keep opinion to myself to make others like me more.
Yeah, me too, as I read a lot, or used to at least, so I often had strong and well informed opinions. But it's pointless to get into arguments with people, there's no reason. It's better to spend the time pleasantly. You can argue in a sense, but it's often not worthwhile, unless you meet good people who like to do it and are respectful and do it for knowledge, instead of feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Yeah people often see it as an attack or me being overly aggressive when I just can't let go because I need to be proven right xD

But our type is supposedly the most charismatic so that's a huge benefit. And debating skills are also very useful if you need to persuade people.
Thats right its taken as aggressive, when someone is very opinionated about things. Your right its probably more of a leadership quality which is perceived as charismatic, but ngl sometimes I do wish I could just vibe with people in a more laid back way lol, when I'm drunk I get a bit like that and it feels nice even if its a bit more cucked xD.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Yeah, me too, as I read a lot, or used to at least, so I often had strong and well informed opinions. But it's pointless to get into arguments with people, there's no reason. It's better to spend the time pleasantly. You can argue in a sense, but it's often not worthwhile, unless you meet good people who like to do it and are respectful and do it for knowledge, instead of feelings.
Also known as healthy discussions with a cup of tea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10536
INTJ apparently, fucking hate myself too if that means anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Oh another broski. Im ENFP btw
For reference I could only get a girlfriend because she blatantly groped me to show she liked me, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

Pog though, how is your life though?
I think you're a bully? So it's good.
Why do you think that and elaborate?

• Hmm...
For reference I could only get a girlfriend because she blatantly groped me to show she liked me, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

I think you were bullying me, is what I meant. But I don't remember anymore.

I think you were bullying me, is what I meant. But I don't remember anymore.
Almost defo bullied though though not gonna lie

• Hmm...
Thats right its taken as aggressive, when someone is very opinionated about things. Your right its probably more of a leadership quality which is perceived as charismatic, but ngl sometimes I do wish I could just vibe with people in a more laid back way lol, when I'm drunk I get a bit like that and it feels nice even if its a bit more cucked xD.
Same tbh. I come off very confident and aggressive but unlike estp types, that are naturally low inhib chad, entps think too much and are very theoretical so we can be annoying, and too rational and calculating sometimes. I get what you mean tho, but I've noticed as I get to know people better, I can adjust my personality to sort of fit the vibe, but it takes time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
But for real i really want to know how MBTI influences dating. As a young ENFP Being rejected by foids because of lack of dark triad and height that goes with it is just fucked up on my self esteem
As an Entp i blame height too lol

Groping you say! That is definietly a crazy ENFP foid that wanted your chad INTJ Silent sigma jaw

Btw im The 17 year old guy you rated The other day (The one you mogged) .

I have a junior competition in a month (wrestling)

As an Entp i blame height too lol
Yeah our characters are unique and crazy but foids can still Pick a taller ENFP/ENTP so JFL at our dating life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Groping you say! That is definietly a crazy ENFP foid that wanted your chad INTJ Silent sigma jaw
Nope she was introverted as anything, it was more so a case of she wasn't experienced with flirting or showing interest so opted to be blatant about it, more cute than anything honestly.
Btw im The 17 year old guy you rated The other day (The one you mogged) .

I have a junior competition in a month (wrestling)
How do you think the competition will go?

Nope she was introverted as anything, it was more so a case of she wasn't experienced with flirting or showing interest so opted to be blatant about it, more cute than anything honestly.

How do you think the competition will go?
I can already mogg few guys. My only threat is this one mofo that is juicing for a straight up year now in a fucking junior class JFL at that loser

I can already mogg few guys. My only threat is this one mofo that is juicing for a straight up year now in a fucking junior class JFL at that loser
Well it could always be worse but the fact he is doing that is pathetic as fuck

• +1
Anything other than an intp is fine

• JFL
I got INTJ.

• +1
Screenshot 2021 03 14 18 33 53 107 comandroidchrome
curent state

ISTJ
Have you prepared a thread for how this (personality type) influences attraction?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If your MBTI begins with I you are a truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 4797, Growth Plate and 1 other person
ISTJ
Have you prepared a thread for how this (personality type) influences attraction?
Of course not. Im ENFP , i made this for fun. But now that you are mentioning it i might as well do it after ENOUGH USERS do The poll

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 12923
If your MBTI begins with I you are a truecel
Except INTJ they are dark triad slayers.
Or maybe not judging by this pie chart JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and SendMePicsToRate
Of course not. Im ENFP , i made this for fun. But now that you are mentioning it i might as well do it after ENOUGH USERS do The poll
Tag me when you do

i can never remember what the fuck i'm supposed to be on this test i've done it multiple times but i just couldn't be bothered to care enough about my result

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Iq is useless. I've been tested by government and got absurd score. Helped me 0 in my life so far.
What was it?

btw MBTI is cope. But honestly anything XXTX is fine. Otherwise you have a feminized mind and can never be a man.

• Woah
What was it?

btw MBTI is cope. But honestly anything XXTX is fine. Otherwise you have a feminized mind and can never be a man.
I don't remember, it was 130 something.

I got very good matches for ENFP and INFP, good match for ENTP

WE COULD LITERALY MAKE A RELIGION OUT OF THIS

What was it?

Ngl ENFP fucked me up pretty bad. You right man, i dont have self control, i love People, i get invested in shit Like some cuck, i write essays in DM's JFL . Sometimes i really think its over

ESTP and ESFP are the prototypical chad types by the way.

ENTP, ISTP, and ESFJ can also slay but in less conventional manner.

If you aren't one of those types go ER

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Lihito
ESFP with Assertiveness, just like my great idols - Idi Amin and Il Duce lmao

• Love it
ESFP with Assertiveness, just like my great idols - Idi Amin and Il Duce lmao
Literaly best along side ESTP with abundance mindset and dark triad INTJ

• Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin
i was INTJ-A as a 13 year old kid

just over half a year ago I got ESTJ-A
View attachment 1044980

now I got ESTP-A
View attachment 1044984

it's interesting how I've shifted so significantly from judging to prospecting in that time...
Interesting, from 13 to know you prolly Changed and then you mystiped. If i had to say by your posts i think you are an ESTP slayer

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Its a wrap im going to make a guide (my theory) on redpill approaching with MBTI soy theory JFL at me

Screenshot 2021 03 16 22 10 10 957 comandroidchrome