W ascension so far?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
For around 7 months now I have been softmaxxing via hard chewing on and off, fixing my side sleeping habit, various different skin care methods, obviously mewing, using a derma-roller and rosemary oil on my eyebrows, hyoid exercises, and exercises that could help chin growth, fixing my hair, fixing my eye area through repeated squinting and ngl probably more that I’m forgetting but at the end of the day all that really matters is your genetics keep in mind a lot of these might be cope but I’m only 15 and got into this at 14 so I might see better results. Also I don’t have any pics for the before but I was pretty recessed also

Before/sort of during:

Currently:

From what I can tell I ascended from ltn to htn but people on this site will say anything.

Opinions?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
not much has changed u just got a hair cut

well then why post dumbass
Cause there’s obvious change in my jaw, my eye area, my symmetry, my bf%, my skin, and my forward growth, although I couldn’t find before images of side profile since it was too embarrassing for me at the time so no reason to say “just a haircut”

Last edited:
skincare routine and a haircut lol

leave this site and stop making stupid tiktoks. be a man u faggot

Cause there’s obvious change in my jaw, my eye area, my symmetry, my bf%, my skin, and my forward growth, although I couldn’t find before images of side profile since it was too embarrassing for me at the time so no reason to say “just a haircut”
delusionmaxxing