W E E D

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
How about smoking weed? I feel like it has an impact on your skin.
For me , it isn't sustainable for my health to do it daily. So I'm just saving my stash for the weekend.

What are your thoughts on weed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
P
For me , it isn't sustainable for my health to do it daily. So I'm just saving my stash for the weekend.

Personally I think it's degenerate, but to each his own I guess. Weed is dangerous to your mind in the long run. It's been shown to cause pretty extreme paranoia after 10-20 yrs of use

• +1
OK in moderation for NTmaxxing (It reduces IQ if overused), LSD is better (less long-term side-effects, used by a lot of high IQ people.)

• +1
If i had money and if it wasnt that difficult to get it, i would smoke every fucking day or at least 3 times a week ngl

• +1
If i had money and if it wasnt that difficult to get it, i would smoke every fucking day or at least 3 times a week ngl
Enjoy the brain fog,feeling tired all the time,reduced short term memory function,loss of motivation etc.
Altleast thats what happens when I vape it. 1 time per week (on the weekends) is not too bad I guess.

Also if you need it that bad why just get it from a DNM.

• +1
I too smoke it but I try not to become reliant on it such that I need it every day. Smoking weed every day for a long time does change me, but that might just be me. Its as if I get the feeling that I am less in touch with the real world. Other than that it is a fun activity.

• +1
Enjoy the brain fog,feeling tired all the time,reduced short term memory function,loss of motivation etc.
Altleast thats what happens when I vape it. 1 time per week (on the weekends) is not too bad I guess.

Also if you need it that bad why just get it from a DNM.
I dont know legit sites providing it to my area. How can i find them specifically for my area?

• +1
I dont know legit sites providing it to my area. How can i find them specifically for my area?

Im from Europe and have ordered about 10 times from Germany and the package always arrived.

• +1
Im from Europe and have ordered about 10 times from Germany and the package always arrived.
You know any resources for slavs?

• +1
I too smoke it but I try not to become reliant on it such that I need it every day. Smoking weed every day for a long time does change me, but that might just be me. Its as if I get the feeling that I am less in touch with the real world. Other than that it is a fun activity.

Yeah I've realized that as well; you can get away with smoking everyday for a couple of years before problems start to surface. Anxiety episodes, depression, sadness, lack of motivation... High tolerance Haha

I'm really trying to keep it as a weekend reward after working on looksmaxxing during Monday-Friday. I'm actually interested in having a group Fit weekend reward/coping together and sharing our week.

• +1
Yeah I've realized that as well; you can get away with smoking everyday for a couple of years before problems start to surface. Anxiety episodes, depression, sadness, lack of motivation... High tolerance Haha

I'm really trying to keep it as a weekend reward after working on looksmaxxing during Monday-Friday. I'm actually interested in having a group Fit weekend reward/coping together and sharing our week.
Yeah, its best if it is done on weekends or somedays. Saves money too. However weed does make me hungry so if you are planning to gain weight, it might help. People find it a bit tough to touch those calorie values.

• +1
I dislike it personally after witnessing the effects it's had on people I know and love personally, but I'm not well researched enough to completely dismiss it. I acknowledge it's medical principles and potential and how in moderation it can basically prevent someone who has an awful life from being beyond horrifically depressed or even suicidal.

I definitely am more opposed to stoner culture and people who do nothing, but smoke weed and even those who are self-diagnosed with anxiety and claim it helps them instead of actually attempting to overcome it.

I think it was unlawfully made illegal in the United States for rather trite reasons than arguably justified ones, but I'm indifferent to it's legalization as there are more pressing issues. I'm open to having my mind changed, but outside a child with seizures or someone with cancer I have a hard time justifying giving it to nearly anyone with mental issues or low level aches and pains. Let alone recreational.

If you do it. Do it in heavy moderation please, but I'd prefer you not at all. From personal experience and sight, stories of people feeling better without it, and studies about it's effects on the brain, lungs, etc. However, I'd also prefer you do it over alcohol and other drugs. Long term it has effects, but if you do as much damage control as possible it's arguably true that it doesn't even matter that you intake it. That's up to you at the end of the day though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
Not a good combination with inceldom for me

• +1
Pass the blunt son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EverythingMaxxer

Former weed addict.

I love weed, but now I only smoke it every 3-4 months. I had to quit for 6 months and I had obvious withdrawal symptoms, such as fluctuating blood pressure, slightly numb mood. It wasn't bad and I'm not saying withdrawal is a problem in itself. You can draw your own conclusion.

Now I use psilocybin every few months, and it brings longer lasting rewards and makes me content to smoke weed very seldom. It brings me more interesting visions and makes me feel more motivated and inspired. Less frequent use of weed makes me more creative when I do smoke weed. Psilocybin improves task induced deactivation of default mode network (TIDDMN), which is one of the benefits of meditation, without all the work.

Psilocybin will make you more engaged with people and alpha. Weed, at least for me, makes me aspie when I smoke it more than once a month.

• +1
I like how smoking feels, but I’m not really a fan of weed. It makes me go from low inhib to high inhib, I become slow and unproductive, and I get VERY hungry. I could eat thousands and thousands of calories and want more, which is a good thing for my skinny hard gainer friends but bad for me. I will only smoke if I’m at someone’s house and everyone’s smoking, but I would rather drink. Drinking makes me low inhib asf.

• +1
i was a chronic user for 1+year
i was vaping it
developed cannabionoid hypermesis syndrome, so I had to stop
also i become extremely paranoid when high
doesn't feel good anymore

• +1
No issues using it

• +1