W from Hamza

Ragdolled

Ragdolled

Iron
W Hamza today. Was anyone in adonis school meeting earlier. It was so hype. For those who weren’t there we were like flexing into the camera and shit it was lit.

Btw does anyone have notes near the end of hamzas lecture on how to find high quality women? I was gone for the last 15 minutes if anyone could give me a recap that would be great.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty, looksmaxxing223, endlessummer and 4 others
THIS SHIT WAS NOT LIT NIGGA

AND BRO ACTUALLY BOUGHT ADONIS SCHOOL JFL (BTW NO ONE HERE WAS THERE)

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Ragdolled
THIS SHIT WAS NOT LIT NIGGA
View attachment 3228947
AND BRO ACTUALLY BOUGHT ADONIS SCHOOL JFL (BTW NO ONE HERE WAS THERE)
Shut up you jeffrey. You’re the crab from the bottom of the bucket trying to pull us self improvement people down. Crab! You will never be adonis.

• JFL
Reactions: JoChico, endlessummer and hybobu
Yeah bro it was fire

• +1
Reactions: Ragdolled
Yeah bro it was fire
Yo bro can you gimme the notes or just recap please about the last section he went through on double dms from women bc i wasn't there. Please and thank you. We will become adonis brother.

• Love it
Reactions: Angutoid
W Hamza today. Was anyone in adonis school meeting earlier. It was so hype. For those who weren’t there we were like flexing into the camera and shit it was lit.

Btw does anyone have notes near the end of hamzas lecture on how to find high quality women? I was gone for the last 15 minutes if anyone could give me a recap that would be great.
All the things u have to do to improve ur chances with women are literally common sense. Ppl who waste money on thse courses are retards who want to mentally masturbate because they cba to do the work and make the real changes to their looks and life.

All the things u have to do to improve ur chances with women are literally common sense. Ppl who waste money on thse courses are retards who want to mentally masturbate because they cba to do the work and make the real changes to their looks and life.
Cope. You definitely weren’t there for his lecture. I bet you did not know that No-fap was proven in a study to increase sucess chances on dating apps by 150% and i bet you did not know 5 minutes of meditation increase perceived attractiveness by 376%.

• Love it
Reactions: HTNcutecel
Cope. You definitely weren’t there for his lecture. I bet you did not know that No-fap was proven in a study to increase sucess chances on dating apps by 150% and i bet you did not know 5 minutes of meditation increase perceived attractiveness by 376%.
ur obv larping at this point. If this is real ur so far gone idk wht to say to help u.