W supplements?

SaltedMayonase

SaltedMayonase

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
59
Reputation
17
  • Vitamin-C (as Ascorbic Acid BP) 60 mg
  • Vitamin-E (as Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate BP) 30 mg
  • Lutein USP 6 mg
  • Copper (as Cupric Oxide BP) 2 mg
  • Zinc (as Zinc Oxide BP) 15 mg
  • Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2): 245 mcg
  • Calcium (Red Algae): 500 mg
  • Vitamin D3 (Choleccatofer): 11000 IU
  • Creatine Monohydrate: 3g
I'm taking all of these perday.
W supplements? Should I add anything else?
Don't suggest test, tren, erda, ALs, HGH (I'm broke also wanna stay natty for powerlifting competitions)
 
Last edited:
Maybe vitamin k for bones and omega 3s? Also just take a multivitamin atp for vitamins
 
Maybe vitamin k for bones and omega 3s? Also just take a multivitamin atp for vitamins
I'm not talking them separately, they all are included in the zinc supplement.

I'm thinking to take 245mgm k2 also I'll eat a shi ton of fatty fish so I don't think I'll need omega 3s
 
  • Vitamin-C (as Ascorbic Acid BP) 60 mg
  • Vitamin-E (as Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate BP) 30 mg
  • Lutein USP 6 mg
  • Copper (as Cupric Oxide BP) 2 mg
  • Zinc (as Zinc Oxide BP) 15 mg
  • Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2): 245 mcg
  • Calcium (Red Algae): 500 mg
  • Vitamin D3 (Choleccatofer): 11000 IU
I'm taking all of these perday.
W supplements? Should I add anything else?
Don't suggest test, tren, erda, ALs, HGH (I'm broke also wanna stay natty for powerlifting competitions)
Get your blood checked andnadd deficient vitamins
 

Similar threads

lovewillnevercome
Replies
13
Views
80
nimbus
N
SaltedMayonase
Replies
12
Views
44
ALMS
ALMS
mjoynk
Replies
2
Views
22
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids
50ordeath
Replies
0
Views
25
50ordeath
50ordeath
Canni
Replies
41
Views
142
Niebvll
Niebvll

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top