Wade Wilson (Serial Killer and the new jeremy meeks)

I never coped about Meeks, I knew he was good looking long before I was PSL face pilled, perfect skin and one in a million eye area.

But all I can see in this subhuman is how recessed he is, he has no mandible and chin, just neck. This is who foids wanna fuck in 2024. Foids cared about good facial features back when Meeks took off, but that’s the past, now in 2024 it’s over if you’re not a recessed subhuman.
medium ugly tookover?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Whatever
Well, some people deserve a second chance, this guy looks like one of them...

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Richard_Hungwell and Aypo129
I never coped about Meeks, I knew he was good looking long before I was PSL face pilled, perfect skin and one in a million eye area.

But all I can see in this subhuman is how recessed he is, he has no mandible and chin, just neck. This is who foids wanna fuck in 2024. Foids cared about good facial features back when Meeks took off, but that’s the past, now in 2024 it’s over if you’re not a recessed subhuman.
On god foids definitely have a psychopath/sub kink

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Whatever and Aypo129
medium ugly tookover?

Medium ugly oofy doofy manlet for HQNPs, medium ugly face tattooed criminal for LQPs. Fully subhuman will do if the foid’s superiority complex isn’t satisfied by fucking a medium ugly guy. I’m dead serious, this is all I’ve seen in 2024. The era of post-hypergamy is upon us.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FutureSlayer
Medium ugly oofy doofy manlet for HQNPs, medium ugly face tattooed criminal for LQPs. Fully subhuman will do if the foid’s superiority complex isn’t satisfied by fucking a medium ugly guy. I’m dead serious, this is all I’ve seen in 2024. The era of post-hypergamy is upon us.
Yea they rather enslave an oofy doofy than being played by Chad.

• +1
Reactions: infini, Richard_Hungwell and Whatever
medium ugly tookover?
The meta is now tall medium-ugly guys with thick hair (Ex: Jack Harlow, Pete Davidson). That is who women currently like in the 2020s.
Holy fuck...this is one of the most based posts I've seen on here in a while... :feelsgiga:

Except you're wrong about the "manlet" part...unless you're referring to "manlet" from a woman's perspective...which is like 5'10" or 5'11"...then you'd be correct. Women's hypergamy seldom lowers enough to date guys under 5'10".

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Aypo129 and Whatever
The meta is now tall medium-ugly guys with thick hair (Ex: Jack Harlow, Pete Davidson). That is who women currently like in the 2020s.

Holy fuck...this is one of the most based posts I've seen on here in a while... :feelsgiga:

Except you're wrong about the "manlet" part...unless you're referring to "manlet" from a woman's perspective...which is like 5'10" or 5'11"...then you'd be correct. Women's hypergamy seldom lowers enough to date guys under 5'10".
yea but you're only looking at the half full side of the glass. Hypergamy nerfing in 2024 means foids can replace their bf the second they feel he's not enough of an oofy doofy slave for them. This translates in monogamy becoming even more undermined and foids cock carousel spinning even more.
tldr. Not even Chad is able to secure a bitch for a good ltr

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Aypo129, Whatever and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, infini, FutureSlayer and 2 others

Meeks was recessed IMG 1700

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Richard_Hungwell and Aypo129
It proves that it does matter. This man is HTN at best, yes he is tall, but because women like evil and carnal men he is worshipped
Nah not even htn those ugly face tatts descend him so hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and murdah
Nah you incel, his serial killer personality is attractive, women aren't superficial

just kill people bro!
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Aypo129

Honestly hope, whatever my face is I'm definitely tall and definitely have thick hair. This year I've seen an absolute shitload of heightmatched (the same height) couples or even couples where the girl is taller. But I live in a weird area that takes the oofy doofy thing to the extreme, to the point where I feel like all of my good features go completely unnoticed... but something's gotta give sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Aypo129 and murdah

I'd say that a good chin is a huge bonus on blacks/mulattos/quadroons but it's not 100% mandatory, and Meeks' is acceptable because it has a good shape, it just doesn't project much. Even in that picture you can see defined cheekbone, upturned nose, short and forwards philtrum... it's his midface and his eye area that made him famous. Whereas on the subhuman in the OP, there's no excuse for that level of jaw recession on a white person, and his upper maxilla is recessed too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
yea but you're only looking at the half full side of the glass. Hypergamy nerfing in 2024 means foids can replace their bf the second they feel he's not enough of an oofy doofy slave for them. This translates in monogamy becoming even more undermined and foids cock carousel spinning even more.
tldr. Not even Chad is able to secure a bitch for a good ltr
Indubitably. :feelshmm:

That's why I laugh when I still see redpill advice online like "Just ignore her a bit, bro!" and "Hold masculine frame, bro!"...

Okay great...you've held frame and kept your dignity as a man...but she got bored of you and has already moved onto the next guy who is willing to do what you didn't and grovel more for her. Men simply don't have that bargaining power anymore in dating. :feelscry:

Even gigachad celebrities like Brad Pitt and Tom Brady have to resort to sharing their woman with other men in 2024...

JFL is dating even worth it anymore? It's like borderline impossible for women NOT to cheat or be openly polyamorous with all the temptation, freedom and options afforded to them by modern society with modern technology given our current culture.

I think the only real sane options for western men nowadays are to become passport bros (and NEVER bring her back to the west where she will inevitably become corrupted like all other women here), whoremaxx or go MGTOW. If you don't care about having a woman and you still want kids, you can get a surrogate or adopt (studies show the kids from single father households still usually wind up okay...much better than single mother households, on average).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Aypo129, FutureChadronelite and 1 other person
Are we really going to act like if a stacy killed someone this forum and people on the internet wouldnt simp over her?
Yes this.

Retards here aren’t seeing it as lifefuel for them shows how far gone this site is now for them. You can practicality tell their mentality by their lack of experience and autistic hypothetical theory narratives because in reality you all envy him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and gr34ter

That's why I laugh when I still see redpill advice online like "Just ignore her a bit, bro!" and "Hold masculine frame, bro!"...

Okay great...you've held frame and kept your dignity as a man...but she got bored of you and has already moved onto the next guy who is willing to do what you didn't and grovel more for her. Men simply don't have that bargaining power anymore in dating. :feelscry:

Even gigachad celebrities like Brad Pitt and Tom Brady have to resort to sharing their woman with other men in 2024...

JFL is dating even worth it anymore? It's like borderline impossible for women NOT to cheat or be openly polyamorous with all the temptation, freedom and options afforded to them by modern society with modern technology given our current culture.

I think the only real sane options for western men nowadays are to become passport bros (and NEVER bring her back to the west where she will inevitably become corrupted like all other women here), whoremaxx or go MGTOW. If you don't care about having a woman and you still want kids, you can get a surrogate or adopt (studies show the kids from single father households still usually wind up okay...much better than single mother households, on average).
Even Cristiano Ronaldo surrogated afaik. Based guy

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

what you mean grovel more for her?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
what you mean grovel more for her?
Basically be her bitch and worship her and do whatever she wants you to do for her...because if you don't, she'll easily find another guy who will.

• +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
View attachment 3044939
His ex gf she looks like those one of those feminists. Brutal how these always chose the most toxic men while saying others to be beta.
I made a post a few days ago keking at him for dating an sjw 300kgs miss piggy ass bitch.
Until I see an actual HTB lust over him, I'm not convinced he has that high of a smv.

Although nowadays with the face tats+darktriadmaxxing it's obvious he hopped up many levels.

• +1
Funniest thing is not only his ex gf, but all these sub 5 woman wanking off to him are the type of hardcore feminist foids who say they choose the bear :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
brutally over... this prooves once again why personality doesnt matter
This shouldn't be used as evidence, because bluepill men will say it's groupies. To blackpill men it's obvious what is going on.

Wade wilson theory proves bluepillers wrong
You will come to learn that evidence actually doesn't mean anything in the slightest. ever. (Generally, because stupidity and irrationality is the norm) For your own sanity, don't engage with bluepillers and their Just World fallacy. Spend that time money maxxing, fapping, speaking to incelibates (idk if you're a Chad), playing video game.

How does he have clean fade and styled hair on every picture while in jail?