Wage slaving is a death sentence

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,738
Reputation
23,664
In many ways. I can't coordinate my dating life with trash jobs.

It's ok because I understand i need to be higher iq and it's a needed sacrifice for a while.
In many ways. I can't coordinate my dating life with trash jobs.

It's ok because I understand i need to be higher iq and it's a needed sacrifice for a while.
I need roids and fillers ASAP
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
JFL if you think wageslaving needs any IQ. Working a day job is the worst way to become rich.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, oldcell and Gaia262
JFL if you think wageslaving needs any IQ. Working a day job is the worst way to become rich.
I need high iq to quit wage slaving lol.

My plans were sabotaged during coronavirus...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
BF7BBA37 F0E4 4C64 BA91 CAC3FD7F5435
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Death to wagecuckery
 
It's over for 10GCSEsA*toC cels like me
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Imagine wage slaving in a third world country
That's what's waiting for me in 3 years
 

Similar threads

shandingo
Replies
15
Views
94
sonic55555
S
g4rlic
Replies
3
Views
35
g4rlic
g4rlic
O
Replies
4
Views
41
Oesteogenesis
O
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
35
Clqs
Clqs
iLdar
Replies
8
Views
30
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top