Wagecuck stories

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Years ago I had a job where I shipped stuff. Put stuff that people ordered in boxes, tape the box and slap an address paper on it.

Once I got address papers mixed up. One guy had ordered computer parts but I accidentally shipped him a big box of dog food. Imagine a nerd who waited days to get new computer parts opening the box just to find out it's full of dog food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18301, Lihito and 2 others
So it was you?!

43852E1E F622 4FD6 AA23 DADE6A3A5213

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Alpha fuxx Beta buxx

I wonder if the nerd ranted on some forum how he got dog food instead of computer parts. I got some feedback about that episode.

Years ago I had a job where I shipped stuff. Put stuff that people ordered in boxes, tape the box and slap an address paper on it.

Once I got address papers mixed up. One guy had ordered computer parts but I accidentally shipped him a big box of dog food. Imagine a nerd who waited days to get new computer parts opening the box just to find out it's full of dog food.
Remembered this story again because I ordered something from the place I used to work.

I wake up, drink coffee. Take a bus filled with people I fucking hate. And slave away for the entire day. Go home try to not kms by coping and repeat the next day

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I wake up, drink coffee. Take a bus filled with people I fucking hate. And slave away for the entire day. Go home try to not kms by coping and repeat the next day
Why do you hate people on the bus?