Wagecuckery already beginning. Fucking jews.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Just got my first payment-report from my wageslaving job:

Still not paid for days worked in the first week of December. My hours 'dissapeared' (30 hours worth).
Half hour of extra-time on Wednesday wasn't paid.
6 hours on saturday were underpaid (140% instead of 175% of normal salary).
They took away 15 minutes on Sunday + didnt pay the extra money I was supposed to get for working between 18:00-20:00.
Trainings I did that were supposed to be paid were not paid. (3 hours worth)

JFL tbh. Wageslavery expectations were already low, but can't believe they still try to nibble away at your salary wherever they can.

Fucking jews trying to steal your money wherever they can.
78856b0dd4e1aed99cde766086390cf7_w200.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, stuckneworleans, Gaia262 and 3 others
How did the time u worked disappear ?
Dont u have a time stamp Card?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
How did the time u worked disappear ?
Dont u have a time stamp Card?
I was supposed to start at that job later, but then they called in asking me if I could start right away the next day even though my contract still has the original start-date in it. They ensured me it would be taken care off. These are all the hours that dissapeared. There's no time stamp cards, just a supervisor that's supposed to note when you work and if you are actually there during those hours.

I will go to their office on Wednessday and get things sorted out, but first going to inform what my colleagues are being paid so I have a better idea what I am negotiating for and how hard I am being fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3902
I was supposed to start at that job later, but then they called in asking me if I could start right away the next day even though my contract still has the original start-date in it. They ensured me it would be taken care off.

I will go to their office on Wednessday and get things sorted out, but first going to inform what my colleagues are being paid so I have a better idea what I am negotiating for and how hard I am being fucked.
Yeah do that
Doing unpaid work is homosexuel

• +1
You’re working as a model?

"Do you have documentation that you there present during these hours?"

go fuck urself u stupid fucking leeches, always trying to steal my work for as low a wage as possible.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 275
Confront them. Surely they can't just say no to your face.

• +1
"Do you have documentation that you there present during these hours?"

go fuck urself u stupid fucking leeches, always trying to steal my work for as low a wage as possible.
If they are going to play that game they have no idea how much damage I can cause without anyone figuring out it was me.

eye for an eye

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and Danish_Retard
we could have had four day work weeks and young men being able to buy houses in their 20s to start families.

never forget what they took from you.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 275 and onnysk
we could have had four day work weeks and young men being able to buy houses in their 20s to start families.

slaves in Ancient Rome probably had better conditions

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 275

'be gratefull you can get in debt to get educated till your mid twenties before being able to get a decent job bro!'

• Love it
Reactions: Carolus
Emperor Nero wanted 1% tax for the plebs :feelsokman: but he was a very very bad man! Played the fiddle from his balcony while Rome burned btw, even though the fiddle was invented 1500 years after the fact.

Imagine what could have been..
Also sad that teens today are screaming their lungs out for communism and Lenin as if it would serve as a be-all and end-all for the people. Don't mind the fact that Lenin would gladly sacrifice 90% of his russian comrades for the good of the 10%(and as if these modern day teens would be among the surviving 10% :feelshaha:)