Wagecucking isnt enough

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I remember before the pandemic I saw all these videos on why you should study cs or engineering

You had all these wagies flexing their tech workplace fast-forward 4 years later i see the same people posting how theyre struggling to job hunt and find new jobs. Thats the thing about wagecucking you'll always be at the mercy of your employer and your government your getting cucked twice fucking insane.

If I had to wage slave post 30 i would kms or just join the military ngl

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pikabro, thereallegend and 2 others
so where is your base?
Ironic your in your late 20s with over 40k total posts on the forum kys asap you faggot zach cox worshipper

muh thinwhiteduke, erisken cocksucker

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 25059
Ironic your in your late 20s with over 40k total posts on the forum kys asap you faggot zach cox worshipper

muh thinwhiteduke, erisken cocksucker
youre the one who has been on this forum for over 3 years and still posting here mate. You are probably a 30 year old scammer who constantly posts about moneymaxxing or worse really neet who talks about think he knows nothing about on an obscure forum because he flips burgers in rl.

youre no gifted man no warren buffet.
such people not posting on incels forums for 3 years

so you should shup up and not open your mouth on people who do more than u and pick up your post where you will playing with camel sodomites or rope. according to your words

Last edited:
Not to mention time you are spending away.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 6128
We are in the shitty early stage of technology before all the extra productivity that it enables benefits everyone. Right now Jews are still hogging all of the extra wealth that modern technology has produced but soon hopefully it will be shared

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
youre the one who has been on this forum for over 3 years and still posting here mate. You are probably a 30 year old scammer who constantly posts about moneymaxxing or worse really neet who talks about think he knows nothing about on an obscure forum because he flips burgers in rl.

so you should shup up and not open your mouth on people who do more than u and pick up your post where you will playing with camel sodomites or rope. according to your words
Yeah yeah whatever buddy just reading through my post history will show you i joined this forum at 14

We work and we're still poor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Manletmachine
I remember before the pandemic I saw all these videos on why you should study cs or engineering

You had all these wagies flexing their tech workplace fast-forward 4 years later i see the same people posting how theyre struggling to job hunt and find new jobs. Thats the thing about wagecucking you'll always be at the mercy of your employer and your government your getting cucked twice fucking insane.

Jfl at joining the military they'll shave your head, you'll be at the mercy of your superiors, will have to follow stupid restrictions and there's always the risk in dying in some cucked conflict

It's cyclical, you can't expect to have 40 years straight of working with no problems of maintaining employment without recessions. When the job market recovers in tech it'll go back to people boasting about their jobs.

glad i don’t wageslave

maybe i’ll get a job at coffee shop to experience what the slave class goes through

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 6128 and Manletmachine

Can't join the military after 30, lol. Unless you're educated and are trying to become an officer.

Mate you’ve been here longer 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128