Wageslaves

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
If your job doesn’t have a ceiling of Atleast 1 million dollars just quit it

Wageslaving at a job with no higher salary potential is retarded

Your wage slave should always have a higher ceiling in which u can reach higher amounts of money if you do this ur wagelslave salary will Mog most entrepreneurs salary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, ROTTING, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Examples of jobs with high ceilings?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6128
twitch streamer
Caged

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, eduardkoopman and 5 others

Your wage slave should always have a higher ceiling in which u can reach higher amounts of money if you do this ur wagelslave salary will Mog most entrepreneurs salary
JFL, 99.99% of people most people will never get near to earning 1 million per year.

Two things I would like to add to this.
>If you want to make serious money (7 figure income) your never going to make it being a wage slave. If somebody is giving you a salary, they decide what you earn. The odds are not in your favour. You have to work for yourself to make this kind of money.
>"Muh 1 million pound ceiling" is fucking retarded. You don't need this much money. I understand that we all idolise these 0.1% influencers living the life of luxury but if you think you need anywhere near this amount of money to be happy your delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
JFL, 99.99% of people most people will never get near to earning 1 million per year.

Two things I would like to add to this.
>If you want to make serious money (7 figure income) your never going to make it being a wage slave. If somebody is giving you a salary, they decide what you earn. The odds are not in your favour. You have to work for yourself to make this kind of money.
>"Muh 1 million pound ceiling" is fucking retarded. You don't need this much money. I understand that we all idolise these 0.1% influencers living the life of luxury but if you think you need anywhere near this amount of money to be happy your delusional.
That’s the point u dumbfuck to be earning 1 million pounds at ur wagie you need to be a top performer it’s like running a business to earn the most you need to be a top performer at what ever your business does

Most jobs with no ceiling are commission based meaning you literally don’t have a set paycheck

We all need this much money wealth > rich even if it takes 10 years to reach that point we all need enough money to help us survive a good amount of months without working ever again

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, DivineBeing, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6128 and DivineBeing
based and high IQ advice

tech sales mogs tbh its underrated

can get really fat paystacks with little effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6128 and TeenAscender
That’s the point u dumbfuck to be earning 1 million pounds at ur wagie you need to be a top performer it’s like running a business to earn the most you need to be a top performer at what ever your business does

Most jobs with no ceiling are commission based meaning you literally don’t have a set paycheck

We all need this much money wealth > rich even if it takes 10 years to reach that point we all need enough money to help us survive a good amount of months without working ever again
Just be the top 0.1% performer theory :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Be the top 10% performer at a large company such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft. You don’t even need to sell anything as the companies have already built a name for themselves so they essentially sell for themselves

Good thing I'm in SWE. A retarded dipshit like me who thinks 5'9" is ideal will be making $500k in a few years.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Chances are you wont become rich so quit the job if its boring or it far way from your home

What is average onlyfans income for femboys?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just work your way up in your profession for Shlomo, bro!

Examples of jobs with high ceilings?

e-thot :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though: If you are wageslaving there is nearly nothing that has a million Dollar ceiling. You'd certainly have to get self employed.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Be the top 10% performer at a large company such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft. You don’t even need to sell anything as the companies have already built a name for themselves so they essentially sell for themselves
Just be the top 10% performer at a top 1% company theory :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and hebbewem

1 million? JFL. Many doctors don't even make that, even after years of practice.

Good thing I'm in SWE. A retarded dipshit like me who thinks 5'9" is ideal will be making $500k in a few years.
Whats SWE? Society of Women Engineers?

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 6128
Just be the top 10% performer at a top 1% company theory :feelsgood:
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

making 1 million income per year.. You should check the statts.
I bet most of these people with this annual income, are business(es) owners.

bullshit. even if the job paid 1 mill it still wouldnt be worth working. all work is for losers, period. if you wouldnt do it for free you should never do it.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

making 1 million income per year.. You should check the statts.
I bet most of these people with this annual income, are business(es) owners.
Being a business owner is so fucking overrated most normies think you do no work but infact you usually have to do a lot especially if u want ur business up and running for many years

Being a business owner is literally the same as a wagie ur salary is determined by how well you perform it’s even worse if you didn’t create the business the benefits are much lower

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Being a business owner is so fucking overrated most normies think you do no work but infact you usually have to do a lot especially if u want ur business up and running for many years
i dunno who thicks starting a business is little work. It's alot more work usually, than a 9-5 job.
Being a business owner is literally the same as a wagie ur salary is determined by how well you perform
This does not sound like a business owner, but like a self employed person. A self employed person, is basically a wage slave, without a boss. he just manages to get from different ways (companies, people, etc.) his own work; And he does the actual work.

With business owner, I think in general people have in mind more a person have-ing an amount of employees (or maybe machines doing the work); and spending time managing the business and workers. Not actually doing the job.

Wagecucking is legit if you can WFH and make good money.

I go to the gym in the middle of the day, IDGAF.

If they fire me I will laugh in their face and get a job that pays even more.

Need to learn software, or do sales - technical sales ideally.

Save and invest everything you can, max your body out, never stop

• +1
Wagecucking is legit if you can WFH and make good money.

I go to the gym in the middle of the day, IDGAF.

If they fire me I will laugh in their face and get a job that pays even more.

Need to learn software, or do sales - technical sales ideally.

Save and invest everything you can, max your body out, never stop
yeah same i wagecuck but rot the whole day

yeah same i wagecuck but rot the whole day

Yeah you gotta gymcel bro. 7 days a week no excuses. When covid is over we will be the complete total package ready to hit the ground running and fuck these hoes up!

i dunno who thicks starting a business is little work. It's alot more work usually, than a 9-5 job.

This does not sound like a business owner, but like a self employed person. A self employed person, is basically a wage slave, without a boss. he just manages to get from different ways (companies, people, etc.) his own work; And he does the actual work.

With business owner, I think in general people have in mind more a person have-ing an amount of employees (or maybe machines doing the work); and spending time managing the business and workers. Not actually doing the job.
Nigga managing the business and the workers is literally your job as a “Business Owner” And I mean real businesses not dropshipping or some other bs :hnghn:

Tbh it depends on what kind of business you run but being a business owner is overrated normies see it the same way old ethnic perceive being a doctor. They think it’s no trouble and easy money

• JFL
Jfl at you thinking covid’s gonna be over. We’re never getting of this ride it’s fucking over :feelswhy:
Yeah you gotta gymcel bro. 7 days a week no excuses. When covid is over we will be the complete total package ready to hit the ground running and fuck these hoes up!