Wageslaving blows, feeling suicidal rn

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
Damn son, I totally forgot how miserable the 9 to 5 grind is. Oof, should have gone into retail or bartending or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Aero, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
Damn son, I totally forgot how miserable the 9 to 5 grind is. Oof, should have gone into retail or bartending or some shit
IMG 5651

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Deleted member 66828 and Freixel
clocking out soon and it’s almost tomorrow already :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Okay suicidal was hyperbole, just annoyed

my life would have been 1000x better if i took some cashier job straight outta hs

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
depends on the job, retail and bartending is a bad idea unless your in college and jusr trying to get by till you can put your degree to use.
I went to trade school for electrical then i did construction for years hated it but bills needed to be payed. I recently got hired as a city electrical worker here in new york. We literally work 8 hour shifts and of those 8 hours 4 of them we cant go out on the tracks in the subways, so we sit in a room on our phones or tablets playing games or lisenting to music for 4-6 hours most days.

we get payed lunch to, so basically i spend 50-70 percent of my shift not even working just chilling on my phone watchign shows or playing games. Today i had lunch then slept for 5 hours, spent 1 hour out on the tracks checking the switches, and 1 hour back in the main room with my co workers watching shows on my cell phone.:lul:

Last edited:
  • Woah
yeah its fucking unbearable. but so is bartending tbh, if anything bartending is worse cos ur forced interact with normies all day

getting an online freelance work from home job mogs, i can work from the beach, from a beautiful rooftop cafe, a pub anywhere, and it makes things better

but the only way to truely escape is to start an online business and hire people to run it for you so u can chill while it makes money

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and stamaster21
yeah its fucking unbearable. but so is bartending tbh, if anything bartending is worse cos ur forced interact with normies all day

getting an online freelance work from home job mogs, i can work from the beach, from a beautiful rooftop cafe, a pub anywhere, and it makes things better

but the only way to truely escape is to start an online business and hire people to run it for you so u can chill while it makes money
The only way to survive the 9-5 is basically is to get other people to work while you chill. This is basically what supervisors and upper-managment ceos do, they just check in with the team 1-2 times a week have a 1 hour meeting, then go back to their office to chill , sleep or watch tv till the shift is over. Go look at the supervisor or upper managment offices usually mid size rooms, witha big sofa/bed , computer and a flat screen tv a little mini fridge and a micro wave and a small bathroom in the office.

Or get a work from home IT cyber security job, where you can check up on the network system from home do security checks etc, during covid alot of IT workers were making bank staying at home.

The way to escape a 9-5 is to have others work and make money for you, so YOU have time to enjoy yourlife. Thats what bussiness owners and ceos do, They pay low wages to workers, meaning the worker makes 20 dollars a hour and the company makes 50 dollars off the workers labor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68779
I haven’t had a job in 5 years

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, Deleted member 68779, Vergil.is and 3 others
mf i dont even have a job, ive applied for like 30 positions, got to 1 interview and they didnt choose me:feelswah:

mirin employment

• JFL
better luck next time man

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68779 and laaltin
djing and modelling

im graduating ”high school” (dont live in the states) next fall
djing is so easy

too many millennials playing sets for gen z crowds

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
djing is so easy

too many millennials playing sets for gen z crowds
yeah but if u want to actually be good at it, its not that easy

ive been playing in my bedroom with my flx6 for like a bit more than half a year and i still not yet extremely good even tho i have prolly like 1,5-2k hours played

• +1
yeah but if u want to actually be good at it, its not that easy

ive been playing in my bedroom with my flx6 for like a bit more than half a year and i still not yet extremely good even tho i have prolly like 1,5-2k hours played
what’s ur iq jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
What skills you got
yup it depend son your skills and the degree. I went to trade school for electrical, prior i was at community college learning electronics tech before transfering.

Another day feeling like I’m in a cage ooooof